Braverman oversteps the mark

Re: Braverman oversteps the mark

Postby Stooo » Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:30 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Mate, you've been slagging me off for not only voting for a mainstream political party but also being a member of one since you crawled in here.

I've never slagged you off for voting Lib Dem, but have belly laughed at your lack of political nous over the years, particularly the hilarious 'down wiv the kids' stuff you copy from Twitter. That you think voting Tory makes you an 'extremist cultist' is very funny.

I can honestly say I've never seen anyone in the history of the internet post so much 'know it all' shite on a given subject as you have with politics.

We have recently had discussions on Patel, and now Braverman, vacating the Home Secretary position, and have discussed their cases at face value. Had we been having negative discussions about Abbott, your stock response would be 'you're only saying that because she's black', and any negative discussion about Sadiq Khan would according to you be 'because he is brown' LoL. That's your level of political understanding

Femboys? I'll leave that up to you mate, whatever they are, as it sounds like something that gets discussed in the mixed sex changing rooms that you approve of.

You appear to want to talk about willys far more than you do about politics, I'm sorry if that clouds my judgement when replying to you :smilin:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Text » Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:14 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
If that pug-faced, monotonal human sleeping tablet James O'Brien says it, then it must be true.

O'Brien is a decent guy, very sound. :snooty:

It was the director of the Jewish council, Dr E. Freedman who had words with Braverman over her repeated use of coded, dog-whistling language.
The film is extremely informative (approx 13 minutes long) but skip to 5:00 minutes if you're in a rush. >>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JdFw-EU2GM

Goodnight. :smilin:
Text

Postby Cactus Jack » Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:27 pm

Well it looks like the UK courts have said the Rwanda Scheme, on which we have now spaffed £140 million plus court cost, plus all the work done by hundreds of Civil Servants for a couple of three years, was never a starter under UK laws that have absolutely nothing to do with the European Convention on Human Rights and international laws that have absolutely nothing to do with the European Convention on Human Rights.

Let's be fair though, it was the British who largely wrote the European Convention on Human Rights and The Universal Declaration on Human Rights so that something that contravenes those rules would also defy British law was pretty foreseeable, so much so that absolutely everyone who wasn't an extreme right nut job foresaw it.

Suella Braverman did not foresee it
Cactus Jack

Postby Stooo » Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:09 pm

And Sunak appears to actively want to break international law for no reason whatsoever other than to stretch this bollocks on for god knows how long. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Cactus Jack » Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:25 pm

Stooo wrote:And Sunak appears to actively want to break international law for no reason whatsoever other than to stretch this bollocks on for god knows how long. :roll: :roll: :roll:

It's not just international law.

For all the shouting and yelling about them there are no such things as 'refugees human rights' - not in British law, European law or International law - there are human rights that apply to everyone and if they're taken away they will be taken away from everyone.

There is a process, some historians call it reinfeudation but I don't think that's even a real word, where rulers successfully take rights away from whole populations by focusing on small 'out groups' and introducing repressive measures to deal with the problems they represent. The Spanish Inquisition was an example, using the so-called threat of a small number of Jewish converts to Catholicism, known as Converos, who were suspected of keeping up Jewish traditions, as a wedge to remove not only the religious freedoms given to Jews and Muslims but also to repress the rise of Protestantism in Spain and reverse the liberalisation that had accompanied it.
Cactus Jack

Postby Stooo » Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:36 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Stooo wrote:And Sunak appears to actively want to break international law for no reason whatsoever other than to stretch this bollocks on for god knows how long. :roll: :roll: :roll:

It's not just international law.

For all the shouting and yelling about them there are no such things as 'refugees human rights' - not in British law, European law or International law - there are human rights that apply to everyone and if they're taken away they will be taken away from everyone.

There is a process, some historians call it reinfeudation but I don't think that's even a real word, where rulers successfully take rights away from whole populations by focusing on small 'out groups' and introducing repressive measures to deal with the problems they represent. The Spanish Inquisition was an example, using the so-called threat of a small number of Jewish converts to Catholicism, known as Converos, who were suspected of keeping up Jewish traditions, as a wedge to remove not only the religious freedoms given to Jews and Muslims but also to repress the rise of Protestantism in Spain and reverse the liberalisation that had accompanied it.

It's not going to happen, they don't have the time and nobody cares :woteva: :woteva:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Cactus Jack » Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:30 pm

I see Rishi Sunak is threatening Labour with a snap election, which is somewhat akin to threatening a man dying of thirst with a glass of water.
Cactus Jack

Previous

Return to UK News