Grafenwalder

Re: Boris the Billionaire's Bitch

Postby Stooo » Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:30 pm

Try to get #Borisconi trending, it keeps getting removed :wink:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Text » Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:56 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:This is brilliant - Oborne is spot on.

phpBB [video]

My oh my, oh my - the scales came tumbling from my eyes after viewing that short clip :thud: Everything falls neatly into place now. No wonder there's already talk of Bojo having a 3rd term as PM when he's only halfway thru his first term and it also explains his carefree, anarchic style. This new breed aren't real politicians, they're common spivs on the make. Always dishing out piles of public money that isn't theirs to dish out, via dodgy contracts, grants, etc to rich buddies - who then become generous tory donors. Well done for explaining it all, Peter Oborne.

"Every day is a school day" ? - well this was a fkn University day! :ooer: Thanks Graffs!
Text

Postby Grafenwalder » Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:39 pm

Text wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:This is brilliant - Oborne is spot on.

phpBB [video]

My oh my, oh my - the scales came tumbling from my eyes after viewing that short clip :thud: Everything falls neatly into place now. No wonder there's already talk of Bojo having a 3rd term as PM when he's only halfway thru his first term and it also explains his carefree, anarchic style. This new breed aren't real politicians, they're common spivs on the make. Always dishing out piles of public money that isn't theirs to dish out, via dodgy contracts, grants, etc to rich buddies - who then become generous tory donors. Well done for explaining it all, Peter Oborne.

"Every day is a school day" ? - well this was a fkn University day! :ooer: Thanks Graffs!

Yeah Oborne is always good to listen to as are any articles he writes. Johnsons arrogance over his 'third term' comment has angered some Tories who've now sent in letters to the 1922 committee. He's not going to go quietly - they'll need an excavator (borrow a JCB off his pal Bamford) to yank the crook out.
Grafenwalder

Postby Text » Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:22 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:Yeah Oborne is always good to listen to as are any articles he writes. Johnsons arrogance over his 'third term' comment has angered some Tories who've now sent in letters to the 1922 committee. He's not going to go quietly - they'll need an excavator (borrow a JCB off his pal Bamford) to yank the crook out.

Funny as F to see fangirl Dorries openly acting out the role of 'scary scouse enforcer'. Missed her calling as a croxteth gangster's moll. :eyebrow:
£100M gifted to press barons in exchange for their support!
Sinister words from Oborne "Bojo is dismantling the (democratic) Britain he inherited''. Very Trumpesque innit. It's the third Reich all over again Graffs, enjoy the ride.
Text

Return to UK News