Postby Maddog » Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:22 pm

So I see you met my ex mother in law.
Maddog

Re: After Brexit #2

Postby Stooo » Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:35 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:I didn't fall for the Big Lie of Brexit. You were LIED to. Your Dear Leader promised Sunlit Uplands and unicorns. We tried to tell Brexiters they were being LIED to but we got dismissed as "scare mongering" and spreading "Project Fear". Now you're seeing the reality so try shifting the blame back on us just as you've always done.

I'm not blaming anyone, I'm saying that it happened and that it's no good moaning about it. If you think it caused problems, think of solutions rather than complaining.

You voted for Brexit, I didn't. You created the mess by voting Brexit so it's down to you lot to clear it up. Not gone well has it? Here's another example - and they keep coming.

I'm not sure that I've said which way I voted.

However, what would you like me to do to fix your problems?

You have, own it.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Raggamuffin » Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:41 pm

Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:I didn't fall for the Big Lie of Brexit. You were LIED to. Your Dear Leader promised Sunlit Uplands and unicorns. We tried to tell Brexiters they were being LIED to but we got dismissed as "scare mongering" and spreading "Project Fear". Now you're seeing the reality so try shifting the blame back on us just as you've always done.

I'm not blaming anyone, I'm saying that it happened and that it's no good moaning about it. If you think it caused problems, think of solutions rather than complaining.

You voted for Brexit, I didn't. You created the mess by voting Brexit so it's down to you lot to clear it up. Not gone well has it? Here's another example - and they keep coming.

You have, own it.

On here?
Raggamuffin

Postby Grafenwalder » Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:43 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You're being disingenuous now. You've never expressed 'remainy' views in any threads but this thread gave you away.

Raggamuffin wrote:
Holly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Holly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Just posting to say that I'm astonished at the result - I really didn't expect that at all. :ooer:

I must say, I was rather astonished too, I never thought this would happen...but are you disappointed or OK with it?

I'm not disappointed, I'm just amazed that it went that way - I got my own prediction wrong. The fallout will be interesting to watch.

Yes, I also thought...no way will the vote go for out, got that wrong. I sincerely hope it was the right choice and it all works out well for Britain.

It's a leap of faith, but it's also quite exciting. It's my opinion that this country needed a bit of a shake up.
Grafenwalder

Postby Stooo » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:06 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
On here?

:NAA:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Cactus Jack » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:15 pm

Maddog wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:We tried to tell Brexiters they were being LIED to but we got dismissed as "scare mongering" and spreading "Project Fear". Now you're seeing the reality so try shifting the blame back on us just as you've always done.

Have you considered that your 'advice' was ignored for reasons other than so-called 'scaremongering'?

Namely that of you being a bunch of whinging half-witted clowns who aren't to be taken seriously.

Whereas the shortages need to be taken seriously along with the resulting price rises.

Who or what is responsible for ours?

Sorry to have to tell you this but it's you personally.

Only you. No-one else.

Just you.

Everyone you know that has a problem it was caused by you.

Everyone you don't know that has a problem it was caused by you too.

The mechanisms are subtle and sometimes complex but essentially it was you.
Cactus Jack

Postby Maddog » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:21 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:We tried to tell Brexiters they were being LIED to but we got dismissed as "scare mongering" and spreading "Project Fear". Now you're seeing the reality so try shifting the blame back on us just as you've always done.

Have you considered that your 'advice' was ignored for reasons other than so-called 'scaremongering'?

Namely that of you being a bunch of whinging half-witted clowns who aren't to be taken seriously.

Whereas the shortages need to be taken seriously along with the resulting price rises.

Only you. No-one else.

Just you.

I am the omnipotent Texan. My power is legendary.

Speaking of Legendary, where is that fuckwit?
Maddog

Postby Cactus Jack » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:41 pm

Maddog wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Only you. No-one else.

Just you.

I am the omnipotent Texan. My power is legendary.

Speaking of Legendary, where is that fuckwit?

Perma banned.

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=4735

He still post as a guest once in a while
Cactus Jack

Postby Red Okktober » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:19 am

Grafenwalder wrote:So the MD of that trucking company is a "whinging half witted clown"? It's obvious you never listened to ONE WORD he said and as usual with Brexit fanatics, remain in denial.

Whilst you lot were salivating over silly soundbites of "taking back control", "get Brexit done", "Brexit means Brexit", "they need us more than we need them", and all the other tripe you lot were spouting, we had been paying attention and listening to people like this guy - frontline key workers who warned of the looming disaster Brexit would bring and so far you've not shown one shred of evidence to prove otherwise.

You lot on here crack me up when you say things like 'you were warned' or 'we told you' (often accompanied with a random pic of an empty supermarket shelf :gigglesnshit: ), as if you are speaking from a position of authority and great wisdom. When in fact you are speaking from a position of your own prejudices, paranoia, lack of understanding, and with no wisdom at all.

You seem incredulous that anyone would ignore your warnings. 'Does not compute'

You should read back back the shite some of you post on here - the lies, fantasies, unfounded claims etc - and then you will realise why no one in their right mind would take anything you say seriously, let alone heed warnings or follow your 'advice'.
Red Okktober

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:51 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:So the MD of that trucking company is a "whinging half witted clown"? It's obvious you never listened to ONE WORD he said and as usual with Brexit fanatics, remain in denial.

Whilst you lot were salivating over silly soundbites of "taking back control", "get Brexit done", "Brexit means Brexit", "they need us more than we need them", and all the other tripe you lot were spouting, we had been paying attention and listening to people like this guy - frontline key workers who warned of the looming disaster Brexit would bring and so far you've not shown one shred of evidence to prove otherwise.

You lot on here crack me up when you say things like 'you were warned' or 'we told you' (often accompanied with a random pic of an empty supermarket shelf :gigglesnshit: ), as if you are speaking from a position of authority and great wisdom. When in fact you are speaking from a position of your own prejudices, paranoia, lack of understanding, and with no wisdom at all.

You should read back back the shite some of you post on here - the lies, fantasies, unfounded claims etc - and then you will realise why no one in their right mind would take anything you say seriously, let alone heed warnings or follow your 'advice'.

You fail to grasp that the people who predicted these problems were speaking from a position of authority. They were leaders in logistics, distribution and other fields who tried to appraise the government and the public of the issues a hard Brexit would cause. And all we got from the likes of you was it was 'Project Fear'.

Now everything has happened exactly as those informed prognostications foretold and you still want to be allowed your denial. You have been proved wrong. Project Fear is now Project Here and now those you lied to are counting the cost of their folly in believing you.

Will you be suggesting the starving children are given some national pride for lunch?

Postby Maddog » Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:30 pm

Red Okktober wrote:

Aesop and a wolf come to mind.
Maddog

Postby Grafenwalder » Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:50 pm

Guest wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:

You fail to grasp that the people who predicted these problems were speaking from a position of authority. They were leaders in logistics, distribution and other fields who tried to appraise the government and the public of the issues a hard Brexit would cause. And all we got from the likes of you was it was 'Project Fear'.

Now everything has happened exactly as those informed prognostications foretold and you still want to be allowed your denial. You have been proved wrong. Project Fear is now Project Here and now those you lied to are counting the cost of their folly in believing you.

Will you be suggesting the starving children are given some national pride for lunch?

Well said guesty. :thumbsup:
Grafenwalder

Postby Stooo » Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:53 pm

Maddog wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:

The boy who cried wolf did it again and again, this message has been consistent and will continue to be as the shitstorm increases.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Maddog » Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:05 pm

Stooo wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:

The boy who cried wolf did it again and again, this message has been consistent and will continue to be as the shitstorm increases.

There's no wolf.

There is no shit storm.

That's the whole point.
Maddog

Postby Stooo » Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:09 pm

Maddog wrote:
There's no wolf.

There is no shit storm.

That's the whole point.

Yet it continues to happen. To steal your analogy it resembles the fable of the emperor and the new clothes.
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to UK News