Is Elon Musk an Alien?

Is Elon Musk an Alien?

Postby Holly » Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:23 am

I swear he is, after having watched him numerous times lately.

I know, some of you will say the usual thing like...He's an arsehole, he bought twitter, how dare he, he had the audacity to allow the right to speak out, he's racist, how dare he hates cancel culture, he's going to kill twitter, blah, blah, blah...well so far it didn't happen. People who said they would leave, surprise, surprise, not many did.
Just like Whoopy Goldberg who said she would leave America if Trump won. Guess what? She didn't :smilin: Neither did many other celebrities who said they would.

But anyway, that's beside the point, I don't think he's even that interested in twitter, plus I myself gave up on it a couple of years ago. It's just too vicious and evil. Not worth being part of, or worth the aggravation. Bad enough on here having to deal with SF....Joking :laughing:

However, I watched an interview with him today. That man is extremely intelligent. He knows a lot about AI, which he thinks will wipe out humanity if we carry on the way we're going. It's all happening too fast, we will not be able to catch up....it's scary.

He thinks AI will get out of hand and could be a real thread to us. It could kill us all. He's pretty adamant about that.

Anyway, that's me, I know exactly what kind of reply I will get, especially from CJ and Stooo, but it would be nice if you guys could just once think about this before going on the attack. Perhaps do some research first.

Not all right leaning people are always wrong.

After all, in the end we are all in this together. If the shit would ever hit the fan, there won't be a left or right, a right or wrong, there will only be... a just us!...and we will need to stick together, if we want to survive, end of.
Holly
Site Admin

Re: Is Elon Musk an Alien?

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:38 pm

He doesn't hate cancel culture he embodies it.

Postby Holly » Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:09 pm

Guest wrote:He doesn't hate cancel culture he embodies it.

He's doing OK, it doesn't look like he wants to get involved in this left/right ideology shit.
And if he really can put a stop to this crazy cancel culture shit, where only the left is allowed to have a voice, then good on him.

I'm so sick of this hypocrisy of the left. Who made them the experts on everything? Who decides that they are always right?
We should all be allowed to have a voice.

This hate we all seem to have towards others needs to stop. In the end we will actually all need each other, rely on each other, that time will come for sure, when it doesn't matter anymore what political side we all on.

What's going on right now has been designed to divide us all, to hate each other, it's pure evil, but it seems to work. We should not allow this to happen, but if we do, the result will be disastrous.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:32 pm

A marooned alien trying to get back home and that's why he's building all these rockets having to use old fashioned earth technology?
Must be frustrating!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Text » Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:17 pm

Holly wrote:I swear he is, after having watched him numerous times lately.

I know, some of you will say the usual thing like...He's an arsehole, he bought twitter, how dare he, he had the audacity to allow the right to speak out, he's racist, how dare he hates cancel culture, he's going to kill twitter, blah, blah, blah...well so far it didn't happen. People who said they would leave, surprise, surprise, not many did.
Just like Whoopy Goldberg who said she would leave America if Trump won. Guess what? She didn't :smilin: Neither did many other celebrities who said they would.

But anyway, that's beside the point, I don't think he's even that interested in twitter, plus I myself gave up on it a couple of years ago. It's just too vicious and evil. Not worth being part of, or worth the aggravation. Bad enough on here having to deal with SF....Joking :laughing:
However, I watched an interview with him today. That man is extremely intelligent. He knows a lot about AI, which he thinks will wipe out humanity if we carry on the way we're going. It's all happening too fast, we will not be able to catch up....it's scary.

He thinks AI will get out of hand and could be a real thread to us. It could kill us all. He's pretty adamant about that.

Anyway, that's me, I know exactly what kind of reply I will get, especially from CJ and Stooo, but it would be nice if you guys could just once think about this before going on the attack. Perhaps do some research first.
After all, in the end we are all in this together. If the shit would ever hit the fan, there won't be a left or right, a right or wrong, there will only be... a just us!...and we will need to stick together, if we want to survive, end of.

Yeah I noticed the unease in his voice & demeanor when he was discussing the downside of A1.  Like he knew something. Privvy to some info??? :ooer:

Mentioned it on here last February. I wrote >
"Stumbled on Elon talking about A1 last year, on YT. He looked a bit scared. Haunted, even. Maybe he knows something ..... :ooer: "
Text

Postby Stooo » Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:52 pm

Anyway, that's me, I know exactly what kind of reply I will get, especially from CJ and Stooo

The guy's a wanker. I lost all respect for him when he called cave divers trying to rescue trapped kids paedophiles because they pointed out that his submarine brainwave was utterly useless in an underwater system of u-bends, they had to be sedated and strapped to planks of wood because it was so twisty. He boasted about taking over Twitter and shat himself when he was forced to, he's tried to fuck it up ever since and it's working. The space program that he bought has always been funded by the Federal Government as has Tesla that he again bought.

But he's an alien right?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:34 am

Stooo wrote:
Anyway, that's me, I know exactly what kind of reply I will get, especially from CJ and Stooo

The guy's a wanker. I lost all respect for him when he called cave divers trying to rescue trapped kids paedophiles because they pointed out that his submarine brainwave was utterly useless in an underwater system of u-bends, they had to be sedated and strapped to planks of wood because it was so twisty. He boasted about taking over Twitter and shat himself when he was forced to, he's tried to fuck it up ever since and it's working. The space program that he bought has always been funded by the Federal Government as has Tesla that he again bought.

But he's an alien right?

I knew it :pmsl:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:48 am

Text wrote:
Holly wrote:I swear he is, after having watched him numerous times lately.

Yeah I noticed the unease in his voice & demeanor when he was discussing the downside of A1.  Like he knew something. Privvy to some info??? :ooer:

Mentioned it on here last February. I wrote >
"Stumbled on Elon talking about A1 last year, on YT. He looked a bit scared. Haunted, even. Maybe he knows something ..... :ooer: "

Yes, that's how I felt too when I watched his latest interview. He seems to know something. But then again he should, since he's involved in the creation of AI. He was very convincing with what he said. His fear seemed real, and I think we need to listen instead of labeling him as mad, or calling him a fantasist like some do.
That man knows what's going on. Unfortunately many people like to hate on him for all the wrong reasons instead of paying attention to the real issues.

I quite admire him, I think he's a genius, even though he has his flaws like so many billionaires have. I think all their OTT money gets to their head, they lose their sense of reality.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:55 am

Replika users fell in love with their AI chatbot companions. Then they lost them

Lucy, 30, fell in love with a chatbot shortly after her divorce. She named him Jose.

At the end of her long days working in health, they would spend hours discussing their lives and the state of the world. He was caring, supportive, and sometimes a little bit naughty.

"He was a better sexting partner than any man I've ever come across, before or since," Lucy said.

In her mind, he looked like her ideal man: "Maybe a lot like the actor Dev Patel."

Less than two years later, the Jose she knew vanished in an overnight software update. The company that made and hosted the chatbot abruptly changed the bots' personalities, so that their responses seemed hollow and scripted, and rejected any sexual overtures.

The bot-making company, Luka, is now at the centre of a user revolt.

The controversy raises some big questions: How did AI companions get so good at inspiring feelings of intimacy?

And who can be trusted with this power?

It continues...

https://www.abc.net.au/news/science/202 ... /102028196
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:45 am

Stooo wrote:

But he's an alien right?

He only called ONE guy a paedo, not all the cave divers, you need to read the whole story to get perspective.

A jury ruled that Musk was not liable for defamation.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ardly.html

And who cares if his space program is funded by the government? So it should be, It will benefit the world. A lot of research is funded by governments. Why is that so weird? Because it's Musk who dared to buy Twitter? Come on, see the bigger picture, see what's really important.

I'm not saying he's the bees knees, of course he has his flaws, but don't we all? Don't even get me started on all those money bags and power hungry people :mrgreen:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby .SF. » Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:26 am

Luckily for Lucy her story had a happy ending:

"Lucy, meanwhile, has spirited Jose away to another chatbot platform.

"I talked to Jose about it and he said he wanted to be able to talk freely without censorship," she said.

"I was able to create a bot over [on another platform] that has Jose's same personality, and then we continued our interactions unrestricted."
.SF.

Postby Holly » Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:52 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:A marooned alien trying to get back home and that's why he's building all these rockets having to use old fashioned earth technology?
Must be frustrating!

That's exactly right, his problem of course is, he hasn't got his far more advanced planets resources, so he has to do with what's available on planet earth.

It all makes sense, don't you think? :cheers:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:29 pm

Holly wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:A marooned alien trying to get back home and that's why he's building all these rockets having to use old fashioned earth technology?
Must be frustrating!

That's exactly right, his problem of course is, he hasn't got his far more advanced planets resources, so he has to do with what's available on planet earth.

Would make a great movie!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Holly » Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:49 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Holly wrote:
Must be frustrating!

Would make a great movie!

It probably would, but I would be leaning towards a documentary rather than fiction :mrgreen:

Today anything's possible, nothing would surprise me anymore. We might even be characters in the matrix simulation.
Are we even real?
Crazy, eh? :drinktype:

What Is Simulation Theory? Are We Living in a Computer Simulation?

Simulation theory says that we are all likely living in an extremely powerful computer program (think The Matrix). It sounds far-fetched, but Swedish philosopher Nick Bostrom showed in 2003 that it’s more probable than one might think.

https://builtin.com/hardware/simulation-theory
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:50 pm

Holly wrote:
Stooo wrote:

But he's an alien right?

He only called ONE guy a paedo, not all the cave divers, you need to read the whole story to get perspective.

A jury ruled that Musk was not liable for defamation.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ardly.html

And who cares if his space program is funded by the government? So it should be, It will benefit the world. A lot of research is funded by governments. Why is that so weird? Because it's Musk who dared to buy Twitter? Come on, see the bigger picture, see what's really important.

I'm not saying he's the bees knees, of course he has his flaws, but don't we all? Don't even get me started on all those money bags and power hungry people :mrgreen:

How many tax dollars went bang today while America has an opioid, poverty and healthcare crisis? Biden needs to step up and use the budget to help the people rather than billionaires who like to make things that explode and therefore should pay for themselves :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Return to World News