Alien life right above us?

UFOs, new tech, it all goes in here. Have you tried switching it off and back on ?

Re: Alien life right above us?

Postby McAz » Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:19 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Aziz wrote:
Sunny wrote:That was interesting, amazing we can observe up to 40 million light yrs away. But after that everything becomes blury.

Perhaps even more amazing is that the edge of the observable universe is about 46 billion light years away (in every direction) - and that's just the observable universe - big or what? :laughing:

I can't recall how they did it but I watched scientists on TV using an equation to work out the size of the universe and the answer came back as infinite.

There is such a thing as the Infinite Universe Theory but it is not generally accepted - doesn't make it wrong though. Part of the problem is what do we mean by "universe". Observable? Observable + "dark"? 6 dimensional? 11 dimensional? Multiverse? Time will tell - or will it?
McAz

Postby calitom » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:31 am

Aziz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Aziz wrote:
Sunny wrote:That was interesting, amazing we can observe up to 40 million light yrs away. But after that everything becomes blury.

Perhaps even more amazing is that the edge of the observable universe is about 46 billion light years away (in every direction) - and that's just the observable universe - big or what? :laughing:

I can't recall how they did it but I watched scientists on TV using an equation to work out the size of the universe and the answer came back as infinite.

There is such a thing as the Infinite Universe Theory but it is not generally accepted - doesn't make it wrong though. Part of the problem is what do we mean by "universe". Observable? Observable + "dark"? 6 dimensional? 11 dimensional? Multiverse? Time will tell - or will it?

the human mind will never understand eternity or its brother infinity...or if there is intelligent life in Milton Keynes
calitom

Postby McAz » Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:27 pm

calitom wrote:
Aziz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Aziz wrote:

the human mind will never understand eternity or its brother infinity...or if there is intelligent life in Milton Keynes

Infinity/eternity (as you say, brothers in 4 dimensional spacetime) can be conceptualised in a number of ways, including one which, seemingly paradoxical, is neither infinite or eternal - but that would be straying too far from the scientific consensus and towards the question of what constitutes reality from a subjective viewpoint.

I have been to Milton Keynes and I would not choose to go again - is there life there at all? :smilin:
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:42 pm

Aziz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Aziz wrote:

Their equation was to determine the exact size of the entire thing---infinite is what came back :cheers:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:30 pm

Space DNA can help find alien life on Earth

London: A unique space experiment has found that DNA has the capability to survive extreme conditions of space and re-entry into Earth's dense atmosphere - raising the possibility of finding extraterrestrial life.

During the experiment, small, double-stranded DNA molecules were applied to the outer shell of the payload section of a rocket.

After the launch, space flight, re-entry into Earth's atmosphere and landing, the plasmid DNA molecules were still found on all the application points on the rocket from the TEXUS-49 mission.

This was not the only surprise.

For the most part, the DNA salvaged was even still able to transfer genetic information to bacterial and connective tissue cells.

Some scientists believe that DNA could certainly reach us from outer space in extraterrestrial material made of dust and meteorites.

"The results show that space ships could also carry terrestrial DNA to their landing site. We need to have this under control in the search for extraterrestrial life," said lead researcher Oliver Ullrich from University of Zurich's Institute of Anatomy.

http://zeenews.india.com/news/sci-tech/ ... 05790.html
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Sunny » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:45 pm

LordRaven wrote:Space DNA can help find alien life on Earth

London: A unique space experiment has found that DNA has the capability to survive extreme conditions of space and re-entry into Earth's dense atmosphere - raising the possibility of finding extraterrestrial life.

During the experiment, small, double-stranded DNA molecules were applied to the outer shell of the payload section of a rocket.

After the launch, space flight, re-entry into Earth's atmosphere and landing, the plasmid DNA molecules were still found on all the application points on the rocket from the TEXUS-49 mission.

For the most part, the DNA salvaged was even still able to transfer genetic information to bacterial and connective tissue cells.

Some scientists believe that DNA could certainly reach us from outer space in extraterrestrial material made of dust and meteorites.

"The results show that space ships could also carry terrestrial DNA to their landing site. We need to have this under control in the search for extraterrestrial life," said lead researcher Oliver Ullrich from University of Zurich's Institute of Anatomy.

Aliens are here mate.....The Grays are amongst us!

Ugly fookers aren't they? :paranoid:
Sunny

Location: White Hart Lane.. Champions league winners. 2018/2019

Postby LordRaven » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:27 pm

Sunny wrote:

They look like gurners with no teeth...

LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Sunny » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:24 am

LordRaven wrote:
Sunny wrote:

OMG Lordy!!! :gigglesnshit:
Sunny

Postby LordRaven » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:23 pm

Sunny wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Sunny wrote:

OMG Lordy!!! :gigglesnshit:

Cheek! That looks fuck all like me :bawlin:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Sunny » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:23 am

:pmsl: bloody hell Lordy I didn't mean you hahahahahhaa!
You are an attractive man...... :wubbers:
Seriously when I first saw you I thought jeez he aint bad looking. I feel a bit embarrassed now. lol....
Sunny

Postby LordRaven » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:00 pm

Sunny wrote::pmsl: bloody hell Lordy I didn't mean you hahahahahhaa!
Seriously when I first saw you I thought jeez he aint bad looking. I feel a bit embarrassed now. lol....

It was my birthday and I was in the mood for drinking and carried on all day thereafter :more beer: :more beer: :more beer: :more beer:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Sunny » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:08 pm

LordRaven wrote:

It was my birthday and I was in the mood for drinking and carried on all day thereafter :more beer: :more beer: :more beer: :more beer:

That's right it was your birthday, and that mate of yours remember him? :laughing:
I am due for a pub lunch if u are ever down this way Lordy let me now. :awesome: :laughing:
Sunny

Postby LordRaven » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:01 am

Sunny wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

That's right it was your birthday, and that mate of yours remember him? :laughing:
I am due for a pub lunch if u are ever down this way Lordy let me now. :awesome: :laughing:

Yes indeed, he is buying a property through me at the moment and it is a good one with an expected rapid and healthy return.
Maybe in the new year if I can get some time off because the first 3 months are always exceptionally busy in the property market.
I'll let you know. :more beer:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Sunny » Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:44 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Sunny wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Yes indeed, he is buying a property through me at the moment and it is a good one with an expected rapid and healthy return.
Maybe in the new year if I can get some time off because the first 3 months are always exceptionally busy in the property market.
I'll let you know. :more beer:

:thumbsup:
Sunny

Postby LordRaven » Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:49 am

Sunny, it is bloody hard work launching any new office as it takes time and a lot of effort before anyone is willing to use us rather than established firms. We have really only just bedded in but I expect great things in the new year as people are now coming to us with properties and if we deal with them correctly we will do well and make some much needed money.
Then I will be in a position to take a few days out and spend some cash. Dr Teef is up for a meet and drinks and so is Micky so perhaps we could all meet in central london one day for dinner and drinks?
Just an idea.
LordRaven
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to Science And Technology