DS and DTV Part 59

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 59

Postby Cobs » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:00 pm

Vam wrote:Fuck it. I've always been a straight-talker, so I'll just go ahead and ask - Jayne, are you HappyNes over there?

If you're not, then I apologise. And of course, no problem if you'd rather not say.

Another gem from the Kofi Annan playbook.
Cobs

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:08 pm

Guest wrote:I agree with Jayne. The sucking up to Vam is stomach-churning :pukeup:

Nickers, trigger and VR6 are the worst offenders, they're the real "witches and bitches" :shake head:

I agree with Jayne too. About bloody time someone was brave enough to stand up and call them out. There is definitely a group of people that stick together or act like total bitches to others- often piling in on one target at a time with safety in numbers.

The sucking up to Vam has gone on for a while and is vomit inducing I agree.

Postby Vam » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:22 pm

cobaye22 wrote:
Vam wrote:Fuck it. I've always been a straight-talker, so I'll just go ahead and ask - Jayne, are you HappyNes over there?

If you're not, then I apologise. And of course, no problem if you'd rather not say.

Thank you.

What I post may be a waste of cyberspace, but at least it's direct and upfront.

Can't be doing with deliberately vague posts that make nebulous accusations. People should either spit out exactly WTF they mean, and own it. Otherwise, their posts will be viewed as worthless crap.
Vam

Postby Vam » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:31 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I agree with Jayne. The sucking up to Vam is stomach-churning :pukeup:

Nickers, trigger and VR6 are the worst offenders, they're the real "witches and bitches" :shake head:

I agree with Jayne too. About bloody time someone was brave enough to stand up and call them out. There is definitely a group of people that stick together or act like total bitches to others- often piling in on one target at a time with safety in numbers.

So 'agreeing' is the new 'sucking up'? By that logic, you're sucking up to the Guest you're quoting, then.

Let me tell you what I think: for some bizarre reason, the sight of a relatively small number of folks getting on together on a relatively small message board, is blowing copious amounts of sand up other people's asses :ooer:
Vam

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:35 pm

I'm not getting involved in all this shite

but what I will say is that I didn't like how when Noodlecleopatra posted on here she was lauded as the second coming, yet the same people said nothing when she was slagged off at a later date by the people they had aligned themselves with

edit - should add, intentional or unintentional, cliques exist across the boards, thus it ever was
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:42 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:I'm not getting involved in all this shite

but...[gets involved in all this shite]

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:44 pm

cobaye22 wrote:

Fuckwit

Postby Vam » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:45 pm

mavis cruet wrote:As a fairly new member here, i do not see this forum as particularly 'cliquey' . Vam and NN seem to be the people that post the most on here and if it was not for them, then this thread would be awfully quiet. New members here are always welcomed and replied to in the main. I did not and do not like the way certain people are 'hounded' on here, for instance Gdjman/Safi a while back, he no longer posts here which is a shame, i thought all that was out of order, but again, a lot of that was guests, so... :woteva:
Maybe the heat is getting to some people? :whistle:

I think you'll find I soon won't be posting as often in this thread, Mave :wink: Absolutely not flouncing, but I do feel a bit hacked off about all this 'clique/ass-crawling' shite.

I haven't noticed it going on. I still don't see it going on. But if other people are seeing it, then I want no part of it.

I'm fine with stepping away from the thread, and letting people find something else to criticise and moan about :thumbsup:

ETA....there's one caveat to that ^^^ of course - don't mention me in this thread. At all. Because if you mention me, then it's pretty much a given I'll respond. And then someone will probably agree with me (sorry, "suck up" to me) :mrgreen:
Last edited by Vam on Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vam

Postby Mash » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:46 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:I'm not getting involved in all this shite

but what I will say is that I didn't like how when Noodlecleopatra posted on here she was lauded as the second coming, yet the same people said nothing when she was slagged off at a later date by the people they had aligned themselves with

edit - should add, intentional or unintentional, cliques exist across the boards, thus it ever was

She's a good poster, I didn't realise she was on here.
Mash

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:50 pm

Mash wrote:
She's a good poster, I didn't realise she was on here.

I think she's a bit wordy, but I can't say I've ever disagreed with the essence of what she says, so I'd agree with you

she didn't hide who she was when she posted here, but obvs I'm not going to out her :smilin:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby VR6storm » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:52 pm

Guest wrote:

I don't 'suck up' to anyone, thanks very much. Just because i've posted that i agree with something someone else has posted, don't mean i have my face up their arse. That is all. Now fuck off. :thumbsup:
VR6storm

Postby Mash » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:58 pm

Vam wrote:
mavis cruet wrote:As a fairly new member here, i do not see this forum as particularly 'cliquey' . Vam and NN seem to be the people that post the most on here and if it was not for them, then this thread would be awfully quiet. New members here are always welcomed and replied to in the main. I did not and do not like the way certain people are 'hounded' on here, for instance Gdjman/Safi a while back, he no longer posts here which is a shame, i thought all that was out of order, but again, a lot of that was guests, so... :woteva:

I think you'll find I soon won't be posting as often in this thread, Mave :wink: Absolutely not flouncing, but I do feel a bit hacked off about all this 'clique/ass-crawling' shite.

I haven't noticed it going on. I still don't see it going on. But if other people are seeing it, then I want no part of it.

I'm fine with stepping away from the thread, and letting people find something else to criticise and moan about :thumbsup:

ETA....there's one caveat to that ^^^ of course - don't mention me in this thread. At all. Because if you mention me, then it's pretty much a given I'll respond. And then someone will probably agree with me (sorry, "suck up" to me) :mrgreen:

I'm not going to agree with anyone, especially you, you bloody trouble maker! :slap:
Mash

Postby Vam » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:08 pm

Mash wrote:
Vam wrote:

I'm not going to agree with anyone, especially you, you bloody trouble maker! :slap:

I agree! :cool:

(In case you haven't noticed, this all kicked off cos people were sticking up for you, you daft bint! :slap: )
Vam

Postby Mash » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:14 pm

Vam wrote:
Mash wrote:
Vam wrote:

I agree! :cool:

(In case you haven't noticed, this all kicked off cos people were sticking up for you, you daft bint! :slap: )

Quite. :wurms:

And thanks to those who did . I appreciate it. I still don't understand why it all kicked off to be honest but that's the nature of human interaction I suppose! I didn't think what I said was particularly controversial .
Mash

Postby creamcheese » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:20 pm

Isn't it all getting a bit childish? Disagree with someone and you're accused of being a jealous frumpy obsessed stalker. Agree with someone and you're a cliquey arse kisser. How silly!
creamcheese

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive