DS and DTV Part 47.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 47.

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:37 pm

I think this would all be more relevant if Keyser was actually being stalked

we've all had nasty shit said about us, respond to it, or don't respond to it, but stop playing the fucking victim for sympathy
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Junglejayne » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:41 pm

Guest wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Vam wrote:I can see why you would think it might be him, tbh, but there's no way of knowing for sure is there?

I also know sod all about the safi/jdmannumber(??)/Keys 'love triangle', or even whether such a thing exists. I can only go by what I've noticed recently over there, and I have to say that the constant, loved-up fawning openly being posted is nausea-inducing to say the least. I mean..."weekend visits" & "scuffed hubcaps" & "Nutella"....seriously ?? :ooer:

Obviously, it's good to see people connecting and enjoying that connection. I'm a sucker for happy endings. But why the constant need to keep trumpeting it from the DS rooftops? In reading some of their crap, it occurred to me that, if Safi & Keys are/were forum buddies, she's maybe being a tad insensitive to Keys' feelings, particularly when this time of year can be a lonely time for some.

I like Keys, even when he's being a miserable, grouchy git. Rightly or wrongly, I guess that makes me biased... :dunno:

You're right, theres no way of knowing for sure who posts anywhere, but we can still speculate like we do for everyone else, the reaction to this one says a lot I think. :whistle:

Tbh, the flirting with Keyser was a bit OTT for me too but I don't expect to embrace everything I read on open forums. I don't think it warrants some of the names that hes been called though and the constant attempts to pick as silly things.

Maybe Victoria can confirm if there is any one particular guest who seems to have an axe to grind? :dunno:

She will probably be confirm it's been mainly me you've been talking to this afternoon, just as she confirmed you were wrong about gdwhatshisface Jayne.
I don't have "an axe to grind" but i knew you were wrong in your accusations and since Keyser was not stepping up to say anything in defense of Safi's boyfriend i did. I remember this being discussed a while back, Keyser even made a special thread about it, he got lots of advice from Stooo from Victoria from others and he ignored all of it.
You're both STILL speculating and trying to make out it's that poor bloke even though Victoria posted it wasn't. Shame on you.

In before it gets awkward eh :cuppaT:

We're talking guest posts over many months here, not just this afternoon, but thanks for confirming its mainly one guest this afternoon? Plus the Hunty ones of course :gigglesnshit:

Bib, I think you're putting words in Victoras mouth here and trying to use her as some sort of defence of some stalkers behaviour, either way how would anyone know for sure what GDJman is posting here?
Junglejayne

Postby Vam » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:41 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:I think this would all be more relevant if Keyser was actually being stalked

we've all had nasty shit said about us, respond to it, or don't respond to it, but stop playing the fucking victim for sympathy

I don't see him being stalked either, tbh.
I do see someone frequently trying to ram a point home, though. Perhaps a bit too harshly?
Vam

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:42 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:
I've posted about Keyser on dogs and been accused of being his stalker. I've seen others post about Keyser and they've been accused of being his stalker. Have any of you cunts claiming he has a stalker ever thought that he's a poster who attracts comments from others because of how he is? In the same way that Jra Jason Watkins Anne 666 and countless others have comments made about them. I don't see any claims being made about them having stalkers. There's nothing deep going on other than he irritates a few posters so they post about it.
You said on DS that you work in health. Aren't you seeing enough patients to keep you busy? You seem to have too much time on your hands and your imagination is getting the better of you. Perhaps you need a hobby. Counting cottonbuds perhaps? Or is it still all quiet on the cottonbud front...? :whistle: :more beer:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hunty sweetheart, you're not banned anymore - you can still sign in you know.

My orignal reply to you wasn't approved. It no doubt revealed too much about who you are on DS and elsewhere. So I'll try again.
I'm not Hunty. Sweetheart. Mods can confirm that. Are you going to address the rest of my post? Here it is again for your consideration,
I've posted about Keyser on dogs and been accused of being his stalker. I've seen others post about Keyser and they've been accused of being his stalker. Have any of you cunts claiming he has a stalker ever thought that he's a poster who attracts comments from others because of how he is? In the same way that Jra Jason Watkins Anne 666 and countless others have comments made about them. I don't see any claims being made about them having stalkers. There's nothing deep going on other than he irritates a few posters so they post about it.

Postby Vicks » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:44 pm

Guest wrote:
She will probably be confirm it's been mainly me you've been talking to this afternoon, just as she confirmed you were wrong about gdwhatshisface Jayne.
I don't have "an axe to grind" but i knew you were wrong in your accusations and since Keyser was not stepping up to say anything in defense of Safi's boyfriend i did. I remember this being discussed a while back, Keyser even made a special thread about it, he got lots of advice from Stooo from Victoria from others and he ignored all of it.
You're both STILL speculating and trying to make out it's that poor bloke even though Victoria posted it wasn't. Shame on you.

Several guests post about Keyser on here, the negative posts aren't all from one poster.

As for the other place, it's not Safi's boyfriend who's behind it.

The person on there wished death on me, Holly and Si Crewe recently.

They also had a go at my mum and Stooo's dad.

Believe me, i know who is posting that stuff and it isn't that poor bloke on DS.
Vicks

Postby Vicks » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:47 pm

Oh and answering posts on a forum isn't "Stalking"

I've had some weirdo sent post to my house and post about the content of my neighbours garden.

Plus loads of other things, i could mention.

That's what you call "Stalking"

:thumbsup:
Vicks

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:48 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Vam wrote:I can see why you would think it might be him, tbh, but there's no way of knowing for sure is there?

I also know sod all about the safi/jdmannumber(??)/Keys 'love triangle', or even whether such a thing exists. I can only go by what I've noticed recently over there, and I have to say that the constant, loved-up fawning openly being posted is nausea-inducing to say the least. I mean..."weekend visits" & "scuffed hubcaps" & "Nutella"....seriously ?? :ooer:

Obviously, it's good to see people connecting and enjoying that connection. I'm a sucker for happy endings. But why the constant need to keep trumpeting it from the DS rooftops? In reading some of their crap, it occurred to me that, if Safi & Keys are/were forum buddies, she's maybe being a tad insensitive to Keys' feelings, particularly when this time of year can be a lonely time for some.

I like Keys, even when he's being a miserable, grouchy git. Rightly or wrongly, I guess that makes me biased... :dunno:

You're right, theres no way of knowing for sure who posts anywhere, but we can still speculate like we do for everyone else, the reaction to this one says a lot I think. :whistle:

Tbh, the flirting with Keyser was a bit OTT for me too but I don't expect to embrace everything I read on open forums. I don't think it warrants some of the names that hes been called though and the constant attempts to pick as silly things.

Maybe Victoria can confirm if there is any one particular guest who seems to have an axe to grind? :dunno:

We're talking guest posts over many months here, not just this afternoon, but thanks for confirming its mainly one guest this afternoon? Plus the Hunty ones of course :gigglesnshit:

Bib, I think you're putting words in Victoras mouth here and trying to use her as some sort of defence of some stalkers behaviour, either way how would anyone know for sure what GDJman is posting here?

It's me you thought was your beloved 'Hunty'. I'm not him you thick c**t. As I've said twice when I tried to reply your other post mods can confirm I'm not Hunter.

Postby Junglejayne » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:50 pm

Vam wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:I think this would all be more relevant if Keyser was actually being stalked

I don't see him being stalked either, tbh.
I do see someone frequently trying to ram a point home, though. Perhaps a bit too harshly?

Hes been called all sorts, stuff that is intended to provoke a certain reaction from others.

Puzzler gets upset about a letter change and people try to be sensitive to him :dunno:
Junglejayne

Postby Vicks » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:50 pm

Guest wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:
You said on DS that you work in health. Aren't you seeing enough patients to keep you busy? You seem to have too much time on your hands and your imagination is getting the better of you. Perhaps you need a hobby. Counting cottonbuds perhaps? Or is it still all quiet on the cottonbud front...? :whistle: :more beer:

My orignal reply to you wasn't approved. It no doubt revealed too much about who you are on DS and elsewhere. So I'll try again.
I'm not Hunty. Sweetheart. Mods can confirm that. Are you going to address the rest of my post? Here it is again for your consideration,

Yes it was, it's on the previous page. :thumbsup:
Vicks

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:51 pm

Nail on head. It's taken a long time but you finally posted something I agree with.

Postby Vicks » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:51 pm

Nobody is "Putting words" in my mouth" Jayne.

Try and stop shit stirring.

:thumbsup:
Vicks

Postby Junglejayne » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:52 pm

Vam wrote:
Yep...of course people will speculate - myself included! :Wiiiine!: (I must have correctly speculated at least 400-plus out of those "500 Guest posts" :gigglesnshit: )

I just can't think who might mean here Vam :mrgreen:
Junglejayne

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:52 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:

Not at all again with the speculation. I didn't make the original pukey post but i stepped in when you started accusing some innocent bloke of stalking Keyser not only here but insinuating it was him on another forum. Victoria has said the bloke on the other forum isn't Safi's boyfriend i posted that and now you're trying to say what exactly?

Keyser doesn't have a stalker here, that's just total exaggeration, from what i've read a few guests don't like him. They're allowed. You didn't even rermember about Stooo and Victoria discussing the other forum when you tried to make out earlier that was Safi's boyfriend too.

Funnily enough before this afternoon i have defended you against old Monkey Tennis in the past, you weren't so fucking aggressive and throwing the accusations around then were you? was i stalking you when i defended you against Hunter?

You obviously don't read chatter or advice or you'd be better informed on the situation than you are. Ignorance is well ignorant. :hand:

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:56 pm

Victoria wrote:
Guest wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yes it was, it's on the previous page. :thumbsup:

Thankyou Victoria. It wasn't there when I posted. Can you please confirm to the daft c**t that I'm not Hunter.

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:58 pm

Victoria wrote:
Guest wrote:

Several guests post about Keyser on here, the negative posts aren't all from one poster.

As for the other place, it's not Safi's boyfriend who's behind it.

The person on there wished death on me, Holly and Si Crewe recently.

They also had a go at my mum and Stooo's dad.

Believe me, i know who is posting that stuff and it isn't that poor bloke on DS.

Thanks again Victoria. I remember vividly the thread about this a couple of months back i remember vividly you and Stoo and others taking the time to advise Keyser. I also remember him ignoring all the advice given to him. I knew it wasn't Safi's boyfriend so had to say something. The fact that it kept going for pages even after you posted made it even worse. It was like a deliberate attack on the guy.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive