UFOs or UAPs

A right load of bollocks...

Re: UFOs or UAPs

Postby guest » Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:44 am

Holly wrote:Guest wrote;
However if such sophisticated civilisations do exist nearby we haven't seen any evidence of it - such as radio or microwave or other forms of electromagnetic radiation signals from space

Isn't it possible that 'they" have already been living amongst us for quite a very long time?
Perhaps they do have a "headquarter" under water?
We haven't even explored a fraction of our oceans.
Who knows what's going on deep down their?
Why do we always see these crafts disappear into the ocean?
Look, I can only guess, but I don't see it as impossible.
As for not seeing any evidence of radio, microwave or other forms of electromagnetic radiation signals.
Perhaps they don't want to interfere with how this planet is progressing?

If advanced civilisations existed underwater we would have detected electromagnetic radiation signals they would use to communicate among themselves. If these craft flew into the sea at incredible speeds and continued at these speeds as has been claimed then they would defy all known physics as they would otherwise create detectable shock waves, heat signatures and em radiation. The ocean floor is being mapped and as yet nothing "alien" has been detected.
https://oceanexplorer.noaa.gov/explainers/mapping.html

For an advanced civilisation to develop we know from "science" that this would have to first evolve on a habitable planet - from chemicals to unicellular organisms to multicellular organisms to organisms that produced tools to organisms capable of invention. It is possible that most organisms that had advanced to the technological stage would wipe themselves out fairly shortly after they had reached the technological stage. The Industrial Revolution of the late 18 to 19 century could be said was the period that Homo Sapiens became technological. The nuclear bomb was developed during WWII in the 1940s and during the 1950s and 1960s that technology improved. Today we have a media and politicians that seem less cautious in their descriptions of conflicts. There are also some nations that are trying to develop nuclear weapons that are run by religious fundamentalists and a concept of martyrdom and the "next world".

Postby Holly » Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:01 am

guest wrote:
Holly wrote:Guest wrote;
However if such sophisticated civilisations do exist nearby we haven't seen any evidence of it - such as radio or microwave or other forms of electromagnetic radiation signals from space

Isn't it possible that 'they" have already been living amongst us for quite a very long time?
Perhaps they do have a "headquarter" under water?
We haven't even explored a fraction of our oceans.
Who knows what's going on deep down their?
Why do we always see these crafts disappear into the ocean?
Look, I can only guess, but I don't see it as impossible.
As for not seeing any evidence of radio, microwave or other forms of electromagnetic radiation signals.
Perhaps they don't want to interfere with how this planet is progressing?

If advanced civilisations existed underwater we would have detected electromagnetic radiation signals they would use to communicate among themselves. If these craft flew into the sea at incredible speeds and continued at these speeds as has been claimed then they would defy all known physics as they would otherwise create detectable shock waves, heat signatures and em radiation. The ocean floor is being mapped and as yet nothing "alien" has been detected.
https://oceanexplorer.noaa.gov/explainers/mapping.html

For an advanced civilisation to develop we know from "science" that this would have to first evolve on a habitable planet - from chemicals to unicellular organisms to multicellular organisms to organisms that produced tools to organisms capable of invention. It is possible that most organisms that had advanced to the technological stage would wipe themselves out fairly shortly after they had reached the technological stage. The Industrial Revolution of the late 18 to 19 century could be said was the period that Homo Sapiens became technological. The nuclear bomb was developed during WWII in the 1940s and during the 1950s and 1960s that technology improved. Today we have a media and politicians that seem less cautious in their descriptions of conflicts. There are also some nations that are trying to develop nuclear weapons that are run by religious fundamentalists and a concept of martyrdom and the "next world".

Do you really think governments around the world would let us know about alien existence on our planet if that were the case?
A space ship could land in Times Square, seen by thousands, and they would still call it a hoax.
ETs could have been living on earth for tens of thousands of years, which would mean our own scientist's knowledge could be compared to that of infants.
There are just too many unexplained sightings around the world for it to be ignored
Holly
Site Admin

Postby guest » Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:57 am

Holly wrote:Do you really think governments around the world would let us know about alien existence on our planet if that were the case?
A space ship could land in Times Square, seen by thousands, and they would still call it a hoax.
ETs could have been living on earth for tens of thousands of years, which would mean our own scientist's knowledge could be compared to that of infants.
There are just too many unexplained sightings around the world for it to be ignored

Bit in bold. I doubt that and I don't think that has happened. Fred Hoyle, who coined the phrase The Big Bang, and Nalin Chandra Wickramasinghe (both mathematicians and astrophysicists) worked on the idea of panspermia, proposing that some dust in interstellar space was largely organic and that new viral illnesses such as the 1918 flu pandemic came from space. Organic molecules have now been seen in space but not viruses which are highly complex structures.

If an alien species had reached planet earth then a) it would have to evolve into an advanced organism on a habitable planet. b) survive through the technological age. c) travel to the solar system and travel to the earth. The question would be why would it travel to the solar system and travel to the earth when there were billions of other stars and planets it might want to visit. Why would we think that this advanced creature would come in peace and not use the planet to extract resources or to terraform the planet to colonize the planet for itself, why would it want to hide away under water or under a mountain ... Using humans as a guide we might expect large quantities of trash, major mining of the Earth, lots of electromagnetic radiation signals, farming for food .... a highly visible presence. Travelling billions of miles to reach this planet one would expect they would want to make use of the planet.

Postby guest » Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:35 am

Holly wrote:
Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:Isn't it possible that 'they" have already been living amongst us for quite a very long time? ...

This book might interest you:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Are-Aliens-Hiding-Under-Sea-ebook/dp/B01ILL068K

... Are there alien forms of intelligent life that .... [/i]

Sounds like an interesting book ... :thumbsup:

I too am interested in the study of potential alien lifeforms. For example I suspect Cactus from being a visitor from the planet known as the Never-Trumps in the Northern Constellation while Red Okko could be from the Sourpuss Constipation Sector.

We should not rule out the possibility that advanced organisms might want to communicate directly with us and what better way than through the internet? If they had built cities under the ocean it would be easy for them to tap into the internet cables straddling the continents across ocean floors.
https://theconversation.com/undersea-ca ... net-226300

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:01 pm

The latest National Enquirer has photographic proof that UFO/UAPs have been buzzing US oil rigs.

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:45 am

Guest wrote:The fact that scientists have found evidence that Mars suffered a huge bombardment of airburst nuclear weapons, I find fascinating.

In your dreams buddy.

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:29 am

Guest wrote:The latest National Enquirer has photographic proof that UFO/UAPs have been buzzing US oil rigs.

Even Holly would struggle to fall for this nonsense.

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:45 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:The fact that scientists have found evidence that Mars suffered a huge bombardment of airburst nuclear weapons, I find fascinating.

In your dreams buddy.

The truth is out there…

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pXO2BlONUFE

Not on your Nelly. :smilin:

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:47 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

In your dreams buddy.

The truth is out there…

John Brandenburg went off the rails years ago. He should stick to writing and promoting his science fiction books.

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:58 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

In your dreams buddy.

The truth is out there…

John Brandenburg went off the rails years ago. He should stick to writing and promoting his science fiction books.

He’d probably say the same about you :gigglesnshit:

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms