Guests Farewell To Dogs

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Guests Farewell To Dogs

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:14 pm

Despite the abuse that Stoo & others received on that other site (CM) Stoo never allowed the same on this platform. In that respects Dogs was superior morally to the chaos from that other site.

Postby Stooo » Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:30 pm

Guest wrote:Despite the abuse that Stoo & others received on that other site (CM) Stoo never allowed the same on this platform. In that respects Dogs was superior morally to the chaos from that other site.

Getting rid of BF was enough, the hive was better because of the division and bullshit. Anyone remember Dementor and how that worked out?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:06 am

I’m just wondering how Stooo’s unequivocal support of Hamas and RockTwat is playing out now?

I always thought these islamofascists would start WW3, and here we are!

Well done Stooo for allowing a hate preacher airtime, not!

Be proud that the backward thinking, murderous, bloodletting, peado excusing, religion you support, is kicking off WW3.

All because of a militant factions hatred of Jews? I think not!

Be happy, you’re to blame by supporting savages!

Postby Stooo » Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:00 pm

Guest wrote:I’m just wondering how Stooo’s unequivocal support of Hamas and RockTwat is playing out now?

Be proud that the backward thinking, murderous, bloodletting, peado excusing, religion you support, is kicking off WW3.

How many nuclear weapons do these cave-dwelling savages control?

From my understanding, Israel has an undeclared nuclear arsenal and the support of NATO despite funding from the Kremlin. I take it by your post that your motor skills are starting to fail especially when you accuse me of starting a war that was initiated in 2016 :shake head:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:45 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:I’m just wondering how Stooo’s unequivocal support of Hamas and RockTwat is playing out now?

From my understanding, Israel has an undeclared nuclear arsenal and the support of NATO despite funding from the Kremlin. I take it by your post that your motor skills are starting to fail especially when you accuse me of starting a war that was initiated in 2016 :shake head:

No! You choose to embolden people who’d slice your head off in a second, when you know that living under sharia law is anathema to you.
You’re an oddity, a totally confused one at that.
You’ll pick a side when the shit hits the fan.
And I guarantee it won’t be rocktwat’s side, when self preservation kicks in.
You’re welcome, and looking at the news today, your choice will come sooner than later.

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:57 pm

Stooo wrote:

Iran? Pakistan ? Oh let me think! Moron!
Fave dwelling savages?
You’re a racist cunt!
If you knew any people from those countries you’d know they’re far from being cave dwelling savages.
Look at human history, you ignorant, poor educated dipstick!
The cradle of civilisation probably doesn’t ring any bells with you, but it does with me.
Fuck me! You’re fucking thick!
Study astronomy, mathematics, and so on, the people you refer to as cave dwellers were superior in the understanding of the universe than you are now, and that was millennia ago.
I’m astounded! You’re as thick as shit!

Postby Stooo » Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:57 pm

I seem to have hit a nerve... :ooer:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Junglejayne » Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:51 pm

Guesty's a bit angry aren't they :NAA:
Junglejayne

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:15 pm

Stooo wrote:I seem to have hit a nerve... :ooer:

No, not at all, your infant school take on global politics is laughable.

Have you ever considered running for office?

I’m sure there’s a waste paper bin, somewhere, that needs replacing :gigglesnshit:

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:22 pm

Stooo wrote:I seem to have hit a nerve... :ooer:

Complete and utter ignorance can often offend.
Educate yourself, you absolute plank! :eyebrow: :gigglesnshit:
Knowledge is power :pmsl:

Postby Stooo » Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:50 pm

Junglejayne wrote:Guesty's a bit angry aren't they :NAA:

I have no idea why, perhaps they saw a mirror?

An email that I got today:

The far-right “National Conservatives” are not welcome in Brussels. The two-day NatCon event barely made it a quarter of the way through before being shut down by police over public safety concerns – right in the middle of Nigel Farage’s keynote, no less.

While they will undoubtedly use this development to claim persecution (some already are), NatCon attendees like Suella Braverman, Matt Goodwin, and Farage himself have suffered a major public humiliation. Any legitimacy this conference was supposed to lend their culture-war temper-tantrums and anti-woke whinging is now gone.

The planned conference – which already had to reschedule its venue twice before this – boasted guests like Hungarian dictator Viktor Orbán and featured discussion panels like “Brexit Isn’t Over — It’s Only Just Beginning” and “Challenging Wokeism: An International Matter”. Belgian authorities determined that it crossed the line into a hateful gathering, thus posing a threat to public safety.

For the NatCons, this embarassing shut-down is an opportunity to fundraise through their wealthy US backers and to galvanise their dwindling UK supporters. But for the rest of us, it’s a lesson in standing up to those who spread hate and claim to speak on behalf of the majority.

The NatCons claim they are supported by a “silent majority”, that their views are the ones most people would express if it wasn’t for the forces of wokery denying them their free speech. But look at the polling and you will see that nothing is further from the truth. These people are just fringe radicals who have used dodgy data and dark money to con their way into the political mainstream.

The authorities in Brussels were right to take a stand against the NatCs. We shouldn’t be afraid to stand up to them either. The best way for us to do that is to build a fairer political system, one that accurately reflects the genuine will of the British public and doesn’t give the hate-mongers a prominence way beyond what they deserve.

The next five years are going to determine whether or not we achieve that objective. We can either let wealthy fringe groups continue to dominate the conversation and secure a foothold in Westminster, or we can take a stand and bring politics back to the people. Our actions now will determine which way we go.

Best wishes,

The Open Britain Team
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Gabby » Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:24 pm

Guest wrote:All you banned fuckers, say goodbye, and be kind. :smilin:

Are you a banned fucker? :again?:
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:26 pm

Guest wrote:Despite the abuse that Stoo & others received on that other site (CM) Stoo never allowed the same on this platform. In that respects Dogs was superior morally to the chaos from that other site.

Are you new or just fucking naive? :pmsl:
Gabby

Postby Stooo » Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:31 pm

Gabby wrote:

We weren't as horrible as they were and we won! :snooty:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:30 am

Stooo wrote:
Gabby wrote:

We weren't as horrible as they were and we won! :snooty:

won what?

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms