Favourite moments on dogs ?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Favourite moments on dogs ?

Postby Junglejayne » Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 pm

Red Okktober wrote:Stooo

I doubt very much that will shut this site down when it comes to pressing the big red 'delete this forum' button.

You will leave yourself with no other platform to make a complete fool of yourself on as you do on here.

I will believe it when I see it.

Any chance you could end your dogship on a slightly more pleasant note?
Junglejayne

Postby Gabby » Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:17 pm

Junglejayne wrote:

I doubt very much that will shut this site down when it comes to pressing the big red 'delete this forum' button.

You will leave yourself with no other platform to make a complete fool of yourself on as you do on here.

I agree with him… it’s all a ploy to get more people posting, imo! :whistle:
Gabby

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:31 pm

Red Okktober I have found many of your posts and views interesting and thoughtful. Here however, you are being petty and vindictive. It is unpleasant. Get over your egocentrism. Some are able to see the bigger picture and don't get trapped in the petty. Many have found this site very helpful and useful. I wouldn't have seen your posts if not for this site.

Postby GuestB » Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:50 pm

I found out about Dogs when I was posting on Digital Spy. On DS I began on Soaps and migrated to General Discussion. Then the moderation on Digital Spy became heavy handed (what some people call woke authoritarianism). Then someone mentioned that there was a website where people were talking about conversations going on in Digital Spy. I did a search and found this place. Then I used the special DS thread on this platform to talk about things we were not allowed to talk about on Digital Spy. Then in early 2021 Digital Spy closed down General Discussions and Politics. I tended not to venture in Politics on DS because there was a clique of people that acted as bullies to others if having a different opinion.
GuestB

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:55 pm

Maybe if there was a donation stream people could make donations to help this site continue a month or two more? Unfortunately I am skint so am unable to help out financially presently.

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:11 pm

Gabby wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:

I agree with him… it’s all a ploy to get more people posting, imo! :whistle:

I think Stooo is as serious as a heart attack, this place is closing because he’s finally realised it’s not worth his while, and he’s also reached the end of the road with forums in general, not just this one.

Postby Stooo » Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:37 pm

I think that Alfie/Aziz etc. was my favourite even though he was a serious pest when he was Henry and hacked the forum :woteva:

It's nights like this when Masterchef is on and we could bullshit about our cooking skills :mrgreen: His widow sent me a touching email :smilin:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:21 pm

don't you think you actually ran the forum into the wrong direction come the end stooo?

When you end up defending Biden against RS. You knew the writing was on the wall.
and aligning yourself with cj what were you thinking.
I actually think he cj came back here out of vengeance to cause trouble on the forum and the news you're closing must have had him wanking so much that he can't even post now.

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:32 pm

Stooo wrote:I think that Alfie/Aziz etc. was my favourite even though he was a serious pest when he was Henry and hacked the forum :woteva:

It's nights like this when Masterchef is on and we could bullshit about our cooking skills :mrgreen: His widow sent me a touching email :smilin:

Alfie wasn't Aziz and Henry didn't hack your forum.

Postby Stooo » Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:47 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:I think that Alfie/Aziz etc. was my favourite even though he was a serious pest when he was Henry and hacked the forum :woteva:

Yes of course...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Text » Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:53 pm

Guest wrote:don't you think you actually ran the forum into the wrong direction come the end stooo?
When you end up defending Biden against RS. You knew the writing was on the wall.

and aligning yourself with cj what were you thinking. I actually think he cj came back here out of vengeance to cause trouble on the forum and the news you're closing must have had him wanking so much that he can't even post now.

Wtf! :scratch: Is it against the law to defend Biden now?? :dunno: :dunno:
Who are you to berate people for defending Biden? Who died & put you in charge of deciding which leader is defensible - and which one is not? It's a forum, accept that opinions differ. Btw does cj live rent-free in your ol' bonce?

The same people who drone on & on about free speech are the very ones who melt down when anyone uses their freedom of speech to dare post a differing opinion. Funny ol' world!!!
Text

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:34 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yes of course...

Verum, Henry, Tori, Aziz, McAz were the forum names he went by.

No one hacked your forum.

Postby Stooo » Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yes of course...

It was a Saturday morning when I couldn't login, I couldn't login to my email as well because the password had been changed due to people finding out my mother's maiden name on Acestry.com and using it to reset my password to my email and then Dogs. I had a feverish twenty minutes to restore my email and change my password again, luckily Henry was using TOR which is as slow as fuck.

Obviously, 2FA was enabled on everything after this breach.

Here to explain what actually happened :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yes of course...

Hahahaha, there were a few more names! :gigglesnshit:

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:54 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yes of course...

Hahahaha, there were a few more names! :gigglesnshit:

Maybe, but Alfie wasn't one of them.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms