Favourite moments on dogs ?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Favourite moments on dogs ?

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:24 am

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Holly wrote:He doesn't use the term "Wokerati"

Because it sounds a bit Italian? :dunno:

Well done! Ending in an “I” it is plural in italian.
Although I prefer “Woke twats” as a plural myself.

give it a rest raven

one blessing of the forum closing is that I will never have to read another one of your posts

God knows why you do this attention seeking guest posting thing
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:46 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

give it a rest raven

one blessing of the forum closing is that I will never have to read another one of your posts

Then again, you could just f.o. You're seldom here anyway. No wonder this forum went downhill. Worst thing Stu evah did was give you a role in it's running.

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:13 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

give it a rest raven

Guest posting is great fun, it’s all light hearted stuff, and not to be taken seriously.

Postby Gabby » Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:23 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

give it a rest raven

Because guest posting’s allowed, I guess! :gigglesnshit:
Gabby

Postby Stooo » Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:34 pm

The thread about how you imagine forum members was gold, as was the Vocaro thread. Especially when NAA joined in :thud:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:08 pm

Gabby wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

give it a rest raven

Because guest posting’s allowed, I guess! :gigglesnshit:

But it does cause extra work for grumpy mods who can’t be arsed posting guest posts.

Postby Holly » Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:27 pm

All guests are welcome, it's always been like that on Dogs, as long as no rules are broken, and it doesn't get too nasty...talking to you Phil.
Post as much as you like Guests, I won't be grumpy :Hiya:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:12 am

Holly wrote:All guests are welcome, it's always been like that on Dogs, as long as no rules are broken, and it doesn't get too nasty...talking to you Phil.

That’s not really true though, is it Holly? I’ve had a few posts not approved that simply disagree with you. Not nasty, no rule breaking.

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:40 am

Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:All guests are welcome, it's always been like that on Dogs, as long as no rules are broken, and it doesn't get too nasty...talking to you Phil.

That’s not really true though, is it Holly? I’ve had a few posts not approved that simply disagree with you. Not nasty, no rule breaking.

And have you forgotten there are three admin here, or is this just a personal kick at Holly? :dunno:

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:45 pm

If I don't get a post through because it doesn't get past a moderator I just get on with it. It is what it is for being allowed to post as a guest rather than a member and the extra work we incur on the moderators. That said most of my comments and all of my recent comments have passed moderation. I do try to take a little care when I am disagreeing with a moderator, knowing that moderators are human, and remembering to show a little respect and human decency when disagreeing - because many people lean towards unfair and unnecessary personal insults when disagreeing.

Sometimes the comment just gets lost etc and so it is good to copy it if it is long. I just lost a lengthy and detailed reply on another forum because I didn't realise I had been automatically logged out. Grrr.

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

And have you forgotten there are three admin here, or is this just a personal kick at Holly? :dunno:

Stooo, hardly put any effort in and HF isn't going to deny any posts slagging off her arch enemy which only leaves holly :dunno:

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:04 pm

Yes, you’d think that, but in reality lazy modding can’t be arsed.
It’s too much like hard work, clearly.
Especially if posts don’t agree with the dogs narrative that Stooo wants to promote.
Which is a real shame! What’s the point of a content control, like Putin or Hitler, all it does is pretend that there’s zero opposition to the party line.

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:12 am

Guest wrote;
Sometimes the comment just gets lost etc and so it is good to copy it if it is long. I just lost a lengthy and detailed reply on another forum because I didn't realise I had been automatically logged out. Grrr.

You mean they gave you the bum's rush on CM?

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:58 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Stooo, hardly put any effort in and HF isn't going to deny any posts slagging off her arch enemy which only leaves holly :dunno:

You just said and I quote; "Not nasty, no rule breaking", then tell us you are slagging off someone's "arch enemy"!
Seems to me even if it was Holly , your posts were banned and banned correctly. Try signing in or you not got the guts to say it in your own name?

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:30 pm

The Bollywood Movies that you could add subtitles in English to. :gigglesnshit:

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms