Kate - cancer diagnosis

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Kate - cancer diagnosis

Postby Cactus Jack » Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:58 am

I have a radical idea for the media.

Instead of hours long wall to wall coverage about how the family need time and space away from the public gaze you don't give hours long coverage and actually give them time and space away from the public gaze.

You never know it might work if you try it.
Cactus Jack

Postby Holly » Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:15 am

OK, so Catherine was finally forced by the media and the idiotic trolls all over SM, to come clean about her medical problem.
I hope all the conspiracy theorists who spread ridiculous, vicious rumours are happy with themselves now.
It's pretty obvious to me why she didn't come forward earlier.
She wanted to protect her 3 children and wait till the Easter break, so both parents can fill them in gently without them getting hassled in school.
But she wasn't afforded that opportunity.
Catherine isn't owned body and soul by the people, she has the right of privacy.
But what do arseholes do?
They try to steal her medical files.
How despicable is that?
Just imagine if those children would have had to find out that their mother has cancer through the media, and kids at school.
All this just goes to show how rotten humans have become.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:25 am

Cactus Jack wrote:I have a radical idea for the media.

Instead of hours long wall to wall coverage about how the family need time and space away from the public gaze you don't give hours long coverage and actually give them time and space away from the public gaze.

You never know it might work if you try it.

OMG, I actually agree with you, but that's the media for you.
Full of hypocrisy.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:09 pm

Holly wrote:Catherine isn't owned body and soul by the people, she has the right of privacy.

Meghan's still fair game though.

Postby Holly » Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:39 pm

Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:Catherine isn't owned body and soul by the people, she has the right of privacy.

What's this got to do with Meghan? :dunno:

Catherine asked for privacy and meant it, Meghan asked for privacy but didn't mean it.
It wasn't Catherine doing the Oprah interview trashing the Royal family.
It wasn't Catherine who did Netflix documentary trashing the Royal family.
It wasn't Catherine releasing magazine gossip about the Royal family.
It isn't Catherine who calls the paps to let them know where she's going to be.
Get the picture?
So yes, I think Meghan is fair game since she asks for it, in facts demands attention.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Iteats » Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:46 pm

Holly wrote:
Guest wrote:

Ask Dan Wootton Piers Morgan and thousands of others, poisoning peoples minds.
Comments on social media last night literally blaming Meghan for giving Kate cancer FFS.
Iteats

Postby Holly » Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:57 pm

Iteats wrote:
Holly wrote:
Guest wrote:

Comments on social media last night literally blaming Meghan for giving Kate cancer FFS.

Well yeah, that's just stupid, I agree.
But so were all the ridiculous CTs about Catherine being dead, Catherine in a coma, Catherine having been beaten to a pulp by William, Catherine was cloned, Catherine is a lizard, Catherine had a Brazilian butt lift, Catherine had a nervous breakdown because William had an affair, Catherine ran away and took the kids...you name it :roll:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Iteats » Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:04 pm

Holly wrote:Well yeah, that's just stupid, I agree.
But so were all the ridiculous CTs about Catherine being dead, Catherine in a coma, Catherine having been beaten to a pulp by William, Catherine was cloned, Catherine is a lizard, Catherine had a Brazilian butt lift, Catherine had a nervous breakdown because William had an affair, Catherine ran away and took the kids...you name it :roll:

You said further up "All this just goes to show how rotten humans have become." I agree and it's amplified by the social media sites, media sites and 'famous' people all making money from the hatred. Toxicity generates income for so many it's not going away.
Iteats

Postby Holly » Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:13 pm

Iteats wrote:

You said further up "All this just goes to show how rotten humans have become." I agree and it's amplified by the social media sites, media sites and 'famous' people all making money from the hatred. Toxicity generates income for so many it's not going away.

Yes, that's exactly right, toxicity generates income.
How sad is that?
We seemed to have lost the ability to feel compassion.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Middens » Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 pm

There are still quite a few people unashamed. They ones that say they "own" Catherine and the royals so can demand what they like of them. Arseholes basically.
Middens

Postby Stooo » Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:29 pm

Iteats wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Iteats wrote:Fuck off you sad twat, I'm not that bothered about the Royals I just find it funny when the stories come out.

Same.

Get ready for the abuse :twirl:

I used to get so much abuse that I had to start a forum :mrgreen:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:30 pm

Holly wrote:
Iteats wrote:

How sad is that?

Compassion was weaponised and renamed as woke.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:40 pm

Poor girl, I hope she gets a great prognosis over the coming months.
Also, when she was on tv having to explain herself, which in itself is something she should never had to do, I turned my back to make tea, and I couldn’t help thinking she is starting to sound like our late great Queen.
I wish her well, for her to continue as a role model that many people admire as a role model, especially for mothers of young children.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:05 pm

Stooo wrote:
Holly wrote:
Iteats wrote:

How sad is that?

Compassion was weaponised and renamed as woke.
:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Middens » Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:23 pm

Holly wrote:
Iteats wrote:
Holly wrote:
Guest wrote:

Well yeah, that's just stupid, I agree.

That lot have mostly shut up but now the anti-vaxx mob have taken up the cause.
Middens

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms