Rochdale election result.

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Rochdale election result.

Postby Middens » Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:00 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Middens wrote:He's a grifter. Hangs around with dodgy alt right people. Echoes Putin's propaganda (according to him the Ukraine invasion would never happen 'cos Moscow said so). The Gaza conflict is the best thing that's happened for him in years.

My worry now is the Tories will benefit from the left going apeshit over Gaza. There's fuck all George can do to stop Israel, Israel doesn't care what Rochdale thinks.

It's really sickening to read that the people who are speaking out against the genocide are somehow milking the genocide!!!!!

George Galloway may not be able to stop Israel but he is on the right side of history....When history will be written after our time...Israel will be spoken of in the same way as Nazi Germany....There was a genocide then and there is a genocide now....

I am not privy of personalized events of the Nazi Germany atrocities on innocent Jewish people (i am sure they were) but I am fully aware of personalized killing of women children...of starved people rushing towards flour aid and then being killed for sport...a ziptied man being trampled with an Israeli Tank....Elderly women and children being sniped on the streets...Christian women being killed for fun...the list is actually endless.... So when documentation will happen in history books...know this Israel will be shown worse off than Nazi Germany....

He'll be a terrible MP for Rochdale the same as he was for Bradford and Bethnal Green. Oh he'll do brilliant speeches about Palestine. Talking is one thing he's good at.
Middens

Postby Stooo » Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:58 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Middens wrote:He's a grifter. Hangs around with dodgy alt right people. Echoes Putin's propaganda (according to him the Ukraine invasion would never happen 'cos Moscow said so). The Gaza conflict is the best thing that's happened for him in years.

My worry now is the Tories will benefit from the left going apeshit over Gaza. There's fuck all George can do to stop Israel, Israel doesn't care what Rochdale thinks.

It's really sickening to read that the people who are speaking out against the genocide are somehow milking the genocide!!!!!

George Galloway may not be able to stop Israel but he is on the right side of history....When history will be written after our time...Israel will be spoken of in the same way as Nazi Germany....There was a genocide then and there is a genocide now....

I am not privy of personalized events of the Nazi Germany atrocities on innocent Jewish people (i am sure they were) but I am fully aware of personalized killing of women children...of starved people rushing towards flour aid and then being killed for sport...a ziptied man being trampled with an Israeli Tank....Elderly women and children being sniped on the streets...Christian women being killed for fun...the list is actually endless.... So when documentation will happen in history books...know this Israel will be shown worse off than Nazi Germany....

He's a grifter and a populist extremist like most of them are.

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:12 pm

Middens wrote:
Rockstar wrote:

He'll be a terrible MP for Rochdale the same as he was for Bradford and Bethnal Green. Oh he'll do brilliant speeches about Palestine. Talking is one thing he's good at.

He’s a self publicising chancer, he’ll use anything to promote himself.

Postby Middens » Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Middens wrote:
Rockstar wrote:

He’s a self publicising chancer, he’ll use anything to promote himself.

So true. Bradford soon realised that he wasn't interested in local issues or in even fact being an MP, all he wanted was a platform to make grand speeches about international issues, and he lost in the next election. He had also stirred up trouble within the community claiming some people weren't proper Muslims and others would have to answer to God on judgement day for not supporting him.
Middens

Postby Middens » Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:36 pm

"The right side of history".

https://x.com/PostLeftWatch/status/1764 ... 40186?s=20

Bonkers.
Middens

Postby Stooo » Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:04 pm

This may have been the final straw. There are rumours of a potential X candidate (Patel, now a liberal con rather than the supposedly wet One Nationers who were actually centre-right rather than lib as in libertarian) and yet another change of leader is under discussion.

It's time to tear the plaster off.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:18 pm

Oh dear...

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:11 am

Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:03 am

Thankfully, that twat does not represent the UK vote. :snooty:

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:54 pm

George beat Tory and Labour on a scale never before seen but that's not the only shock for the establishment.
The guy who came second beating Labour and Tory into the dust has never been heard of outside of Rochdale.
The shock waves are still reverberating.
People have had enough of the same old shit that's endlessly on offer.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:45 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:George beat Tory and Labour on a scale never before seen but that's not the only shock for the establishment.
The guy who came second beating Labour and Tory into the dust has never been heard of outside of Rochdale.

It was only a 39.7 turnout. Labour withdrew their candidate because of anti semitic speeches.
Even if people are sick of the same old 2 horse party, the majority will settle on one of them.
Reform will not govern the UK. George used this for his own ends. Now let's see if he can "walk the walk".

Postby Text » Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:33 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:George beat Tory and Labour on a scale never before seen but that's not the only shock for the establishment.

Your last sentence is probably quite correct. But it's wrong to use these deceptive election results to make your point.

Labour publicly disowned their incumbent candidate - they completely distanced themself from him and they did no campaigning whatsoever. In contrast with opportunist Galloway who campaigned fiercely for his own party.

And as the guest showed, remember that fewer than half of the locals voted. More would vote in a GE.
Text

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:53 pm

George is great entertainment!
Highly intelligent too just a pity that George has been elected to serve George.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:17 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:George is great entertainment!
Highly intelligent too just a pity that George has been elected to serve George.

He’s a total maverick, but I’ll never forget the manner in which he was summoned to, and then absolutely wiped the floor with congressional hearing.
Made oi larf that did!

Postby Avon Barksdale » Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:36 pm

Does anyone think that George Galloway's election result was part of the reason the Government announced a £1 million war memorial for Muslim soldiers in the recent budget?

That announcement seemed to come from nowhere. I don't recall a single person asking or lobbying for it in the past. I don't think many people think it is a good idea either given we have the Cenotaph.
Avon Barksdale

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms