What a loada boring fkn drivel…

A right load of bollocks...

Re: What a loada boring fkn drivel…

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:49 am

This country has been ruined by left wing extremism and woke culture.
They’re ever so proud of fucking up our way of life, history, traditions and institutions.
They want so badly to turn the UK into something resembling the third world.
Why do they do this?

Postby Stooo » Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:10 pm

Guest wrote:This country has been ruined by left wing extremism and woke culture.
They’re ever so proud of fucking up our way of life, history, traditions and institutions.
Why do they do this?

Nothing to do with the last fourteen years of tory government then?

Wibble.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:38 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:This country has been ruined by left wing extremism and woke culture.
Why do they do this?

Wibble.

Are you saying that this useless bunch of self serving twats in government, who don’t give a hoot about the poorest echelons of society, but improved the lot of the rich, sent out search parties inviting the world to come and live here, are responsible for all this illegal immigraion?
Mandelson admitted he and Blair did it to “rub the right’s noses in it” by trying to create a multicultural society, but, and more importantly, the creation of an underclass wholly dependent on benefits that would always vote Labour.
It worked, and they’re still coming, but many poor souls die trying to get here.
It’s tragic! For both the immigrants and this country, that’s ill equipped to house and cater for all the new arrivals.
Anyway, Captain Wibble, how would you fix it?

The greedy twats in government can’t be arsed, their proposals are absolute shit!
I’m hoping Starmer, once he gets his landslide victory later this year, applies himself to try and sort this problem.
Too many people are dying trying to get here, and far too many are sitting idle,climbing the walls, when I’m sure they’d rather be useful, work, make money and contribute to society.

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:25 pm

Stooo wrote:
Why do they do this?

Wibble.

It's the bit conservatives the world over seem to be missing at the moment.

Like her or loathe her Margaret Thatcher only ran on "Things are really shit right now" once, in 1979.

In 1983 she ran on "We won the Falklands" and "Look at Michael Foot"

in 1987 she ran on "Things are going well right now"

She would never have run on "I've been in power for 8 years and look how much more shit things are - I blame the people not in power" because whatever else she was she was not that fucking thick.

Postby Stooo » Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Why do they do this?

Wibble.

Are you saying that this useless bunch of self serving twats in government, who don’t give a hoot about the poorest echelons of society, but improved the lot of the rich, sent out search parties inviting the world to come and live here, are responsible for all this illegal immigraion?
Mandelson admitted he and Blair did it to “rub the right’s noses in it” by trying to create a multicultural society, but, and more importantly, the creation of an underclass wholly dependent on benefits that would always vote Labour.
It worked, and they’re still coming, but many poor souls die trying to get here.
It’s tragic! For both the immigrants and this country, that’s ill equipped to house and cater for all the new arrivals.

The greedy twats in government can’t be arsed, their proposals are absolute shit!
I’m hoping Starmer, once he gets his landslide victory later this year, applies himself to try and sort this problem.
Too many people are dying trying to get here, and far too many are sitting idle,climbing the walls, when I’m sure they’d rather be useful, work, make money and contribute to society.

I haven't had fourteen years to fix it, what would my opinion change?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Gabby » Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:29 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Threads going well Gabby.

Yeah, I thought so too! :mrgreen:

Maybe start something of interest yourself too, Jack! :wubwub:

Keep it interesting… summat that creates posts, huh? :whistle:
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:52 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:OK Gabby show us how it's done,

She can't afford alcohol atm.... :trollface:

Well it ain’t free :Wiiiine!: … unlike the mud for the hut you call ‘home’! :pointlaugh:

:shake head: :off head:

Can’t take it… don’t give it! :thumbsup:
Gabby

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:52 pm

Gabby wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:OK Gabby show us how it's done,

Well it ain’t free :Wiiiine!: … unlike the mud for the hut you call ‘home’! :pointlaugh:

That’s what his kind do, they give it, but when the offended retaliate, they start crying and ask for sympathy.
This twat is a classical example.

Postby King Scrote and the Bawbags » Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Why do they do this?

Wibble.

I notice none of the ultra left cabal on here are attempting to even try to argue this post.
Funny that.
King Scrote and the Bawbags

Postby Hon. Guest » Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:46 am

King Scrote and the Bawbags wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Why do they do this?

Wibble.

I notice none of the ultra left cabal on here are attempting to even try to argue this post.
Funny that.

We need back Border Control, which means they need to invest in it, not leave it to other countries, who - let's face it - take the money and do nothing.
Starmer? Good luck with that. He will get in, but I doubt he can fix it either, and we aren't the only country with this problem.
Some have already had to take steps to stop it.
The whole damn World is experiencing a recession after covid, now wars, so belts tighten and taxes/prices are raised. We pay again.
Even "lefties", as I used to class myself, are having their eyes opened.
We cannot sustain it!
Hon. Guest

Postby Slack Bladder » Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:17 am

I love the ultra left, they’re are so amusing, they demand, loudly, for everything that will absolutely destroy their grandchild’s future :smilin:
Slack Bladder

Postby Stooo » Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:01 pm

Slack Bladder wrote:I love the ultra left, they’re are so amusing, they demand, loudly, for everything that will absolutely destroy their grandchild’s future :smilin:

The same with the ultra right and any extremism.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Ted » Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:37 pm

Stooo wrote:
Slack Bladder wrote:I love the ultra left, they’re are so amusing, they demand, loudly, for everything that will absolutely destroy their grandchild’s future :smilin:

Erm? No! :ooer:
Ted

Postby Gabby » Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Rockstar wrote:

That’s what his kind do, they give it, but when the offended retaliate, they start crying and ask for sympathy.
This twat is a classical example.

Yep :thumbsup: … typical inferiority complex :whistle: …. from a sad sack of shite!! :pointlaugh:
Gabby

Postby Stooo » Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:00 pm

Ted wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Erm? No! :ooer:

Well, yeah.

Horseshoe Theory is an idea in political science. It asserts that the far-right is more similar to the far-left than to the center-right and vice versa. Horseshoe Theory is often used as argument for centrism.

The name Horseshoe Theory comes from the idea that politics is not a straight line from left to right but bent like a horseshoe so that the two ends (the far-left and the far-right) share more similarities with each other than their moderate counterparts.

Philosopher Jean-Pierre Faye invented Horseshoe Theory after observation of Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union's joint invasion of Poland which started World War II.

https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horseshoe_Theory

For instance the former Revolutionary Communist Dame Claire Fox became a darling to the FR brexit extremists. I have other examples of course :smilin:
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms