What a loada boring fkn drivel…

A right load of bollocks...

Re: What a loada boring fkn drivel…

Postby Rockstar » Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:20 pm

Gabby wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:OK Gabby show us how it's done,

She can't afford alcohol atm.... :trollface:

Well it ain’t free :Wiiiine!: … unlike the mud for the hut you call ‘home’! :pointlaugh:

:shake head: :off head:
Rockstar

Postby Mo Dee » Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:55 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:OK Gabby show us how it's done,

She can't afford alcohol atm.... :trollface:

Well it ain’t free :Wiiiine!: … unlike the mud for the hut you call ‘home’! :pointlaugh:

:shake head: :off head:

That’s terrible! I donate £2 a month so that you can at least make the mud and create a roof over your head.
I do wish your government would do it though, instead of buying Russian tanks that are destined to launch their turrets and crews into orbit.
Mo Dee

Postby Avon Barksdale » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:56 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:You must mean this post ...
jackthelad wrote:
I'm posting less and less on dogs like most other people.
It's become an extremist place where Stoo Cactus and Avon dominate with left wing stuff. Mostly the same left wing stuff over and over and over and... a lesson in how to put people off the left.
To think Stoo was thinking of going into politics is disturbing.
Disturbing because it suggests politics has people like him in it!
The lesson from those three people seems to be here's how to put people off what we actually would like you to vote for.
It's no wonder the place has died.
Why on earth Holly remains a mod there I don't know.....

If you ventured into politics you'd see I had a go at admin in there only yesterday so there's no sucking up from me.
Me start a funny thread?
Been there done that.
All you do is fucking moan about everyone else not entertaining you and then do sod all about you entertaining them.

LOL - you're such a fanny sometimes. Why did you run off complaining on another forum just because you got a little pushback on some of your wacky theories?

Also, the Politics section is hardly "dominated" by left wing opinion. There are a number of posters who share your right wing views on there so it's not like it is drowned out by me, Stooo or CJ. I haven't been back all that long either!
Avon Barksdale

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:20 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:
jackthelad wrote:
It's become an extremist place where Stoo Cactus and Avon dominate with left wing stuff. Mostly the same left wing stuff over and over and over and... a lesson in how to put people off the left.
The lesson from those three people seems to be here's how to put people off what we actually would like you to vote for.

If you ventured into politics you'd see I had a go at admin in there only yesterday so there's no sucking up from me.
Me start a funny thread?
Been there done that.
All you do is fucking moan about everyone else not entertaining you and then do sod all about you entertaining them.

LOL - you're such a fanny sometimes. Why did you run off complaining on another forum just because you got a little pushback on some of your wacky theories?

Also, the Politics section is hardly "dominated" by left wing opinion. There are a number of posters who share your right wing views on there so it's not like it is drowned out by me, Stooo or CJ. I haven't been back all that long either!

Look dickhead I'm a member of another forum that has members from here.
They have a thread on this place that I hardly ever post in.
I spoke about posting less and less here I didn't fucking run off anywhere.
I'm centre left always have been but with you three who think it ok for your fifty year old uncle to walk around naked in front of my five and six year old granddaughters and want endless immigration you're a new left my old position now looks right wing to people like you.
When the next bandwagon rolls along You'll be jumping on that and defending it on here and I might mention it on the other place... you're not fucking new to this.
I was even kind enough to copy the post over here for you with a link but Stoo has removed the link which is understandable.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Stooo » Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:46 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
jackthelad wrote:

Me start a funny thread?
Been there done that.

I'm centre left always have been but with you three who think it ok for your fifty year old uncle to walk around naked in front of my five and six year old granddaughters and want endless immigration you're a new left my old position now looks right wing to people like you.
When the next bandwagon rolls along You'll be jumping on that and defending it on here and I might mention it on the other place... you're not fucking new to this.
I was even kind enough to copy the post over here for you with a link but Stoo has removed the link which is understandable.

You are not centre-left mate...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:41 pm

Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Look dickhead I'm a member of another forum that has members from here.

It's certainly not what he's telling 'em on that 'other forum'

Feb 2 9:40 AM, 2024jackthelad wrote:

Digger wrote:
I feel like wringing the neck of every fucking woke leftie do gooder and our useless, feckless, weak, lily livered,
spineless, useless pontificating politicians.

I thought of myself as centre left for some time I now think of myself as centre right.

Thanks Avon CJ and STOO who are the new barmy left called woke!
They are the ultimate in the hive mind. In the colony.
No independent thought possible. Uncle Tom aged 50 can now undress and walk around naked in the little girls changing rooms because it's obviously ok and he shouldn't be stopped because he's just a human being.
Immigrants should just pour in uncounted and unchecked they're just human beings after all and they're only a small number. How fucking dumb are these lefties? Ones a van driver and has the solution... stop Chinese students at Calais like we used to and within 24 hrs there'll be no problems.

I kid you not. I wonder what they'll be told to believe next that they'll grasp hold of with unthinking glee.

Postby Avon Barksdale » Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:50 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
jackthelad wrote:

Me start a funny thread?
Been there done that.

Have you gone senile or something? You went on to a completely different forum to bitch about posters on here when you could have stayed here to do it, on a thread you never post on so you could score points with posters on there who don't really care about what goes on here. Yeah, that makes as much sense as your other posts, which is exactly none.

Why are you wanging on about naked fifty year olds and children you pervert. Keep that kind of thing to yourself you you will wind up on a register somewhere.

Listen, you want to be right wing and vote for the Reform party, then you do that fam. Knock yourself out as it is no skin off my nose. Just at least have the decency to say you are going to do that with your whole chest and not pretend you are centre left.
Avon Barksdale

Postby Avon Barksdale » Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:55 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Look dickhead I'm a member of another forum that has members from here.

It's certainly not what he's telling 'em on that 'other forum'

Feb 2 9:40 AM, 2024jackthelad wrote:

Digger wrote:
I feel like wringing the neck of every fucking woke leftie do gooder and our useless, feckless, weak, lily livered,
spineless, useless pontificating politicians.

I thought of myself as centre left for some time I now think of myself as centre right.

Thanks Avon CJ and STOO who are the new barmy left called woke!
They are the ultimate in the hive mind. In the colony.
No independent thought possible. Uncle Tom aged 50 can now undress and walk around naked in the little girls changing rooms because it's obviously ok and he shouldn't be stopped because he's just a human being.
Immigrants should just pour in uncounted and unchecked they're just human beings after all and they're only a small number. How fucking dumb are these lefties? Ones a van driver and has the solution... stop Chinese students at Calais like we used to and within 24 hrs there'll be no problems.

I kid you not. I wonder what they'll be told to believe next that they'll grasp hold of with unthinking glee.

Thanks Guest!

I knew that wing nut was trying to gaslight me...
Avon Barksdale

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:02 pm

I'm now centre right without moving from my centre left position.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Stooo » Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:11 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:I'm now centre right without moving from my centre left position.

You're QAnon mate, you're in a spiral.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Avon Barksdale » Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:19 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:I'm now centre right without moving from my centre left position.

It seems you have (rather ironically) adopted the political position of being left on economics and right on culture, which is very fashionable at the moment. The problem with doing that is it takes you close to right wing populism/nativist populism.

That type of ideology is unfortunately also popular amongst some rather unpleasant people, including virulent racists and conspiracy theorists cranks. That's why you see some participants at the CPAC conference in the US openly doing Nazi salutes or why the Conservative Party over here are tying themselves in knots over race rows...
Avon Barksdale

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:00 pm

Threads going well Gabby.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:03 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:

It seems you have (rather ironically) adopted the political position of being left on economics and right on culture, which is very fashionable at the moment. The problem with doing that is it takes you close to right wing populism/nativist populism.

That type of ideology is unfortunately also popular amongst some rather unpleasant people, including virulent racists and conspiracy theorists cranks. That's why you see some participants at the CPAC conference in the US openly doing Nazi salutes or why the Conservative Party over here are tying themselves in knots over race rows...

Navigating the world these days is hard, race, sexual identitification and all the rest of the left wing nutters agendas have fucked the world up.

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:11 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Threads going well Gabby.

That made me :gigglesnshit:

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:35 pm

Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Threads going well Gabby.

That made me :gigglesnshit:

If only Stooo and the Fellow Lefties would let it run.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms