DS & AV Forum Thread #127

A right load of bollocks...

Re: DS & AV Forum Thread #127

Postby IamtheWalrus » Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:39 pm

Weavie wrote:So, back to deflecting away from the original question I asked, what would YOU do if you were the police officer in that position?

Funny how he can post a CAA tweet that the Met Police should retract their statement, but can't post the 716pm tweet of the Met retracting that statement for the offense it caused to Jews (as well as everyone else who isn't a raging anti-semite)

The irony if insisting I answer his question that is a separate issue to the point I originally raised (whilst claiming brownie points for posting as Weavie when repeated insistence people answer his questions is textbook Weavie)

Whilst also having nothing left but "why don't you post on AVforums!!!!!!!" which again is textbook Weavie.
IamtheWalrus

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:39 pm

Weavie wrote:
IamtheWalrus wrote:I'm cracking up at Weavie doing his usual "I'm being embarassed so I best hide behind the mods" routine on:

a) a forum that's closing down in a few weeks

b) a forum that allows guests to post.

What exactly are the mods going to do? lmao

Yeah, you've already said that. It's clearly why you post on here instead of anywhere else. At least I'm using my known forum name, instead of hiding though eh.

So, back to deflecting away from the original question I asked, what would YOU do if you were the police officer in that position?

walrus doesn't even know what anti-semitism is. and hasn't contacted the police yet on the all the suposed jew haters he's seen on AV. awful behaviour

merely another keyboard warrior spending 2 much time in his bedroom masturbating to laurence fox an suela braverman

Postby Weave » Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:49 pm

IamtheWalrus wrote:
Weavie wrote:So, back to deflecting away from the original question I asked, what would YOU do if you were the police officer in that position?

Funny how he can post a CAA tweet that the Met Police should retract their statement, but can't post the 716pm tweet of the Met retracting that statement for the offense it caused to Jews (as well as everyone else who isn't a raging anti-semite)

The irony if insisting I answer his question that is a separate issue to the point I originally raised (whilst claiming brownie points for posting as Weavie when repeated insistence people answer his questions is textbook Weavie)

Whilst also having nothing left but "why don't you post on AVforums!!!!!!!" which again is textbook Weavie.

Just answer the simple question :dunno:
Weave

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:55 pm

Guest wrote:
Weavie wrote:
IamtheWalrus wrote:I'm cracking up at Weavie doing his usual "I'm being embarassed so I best hide behind the mods" routine on:

a) a forum that's closing down in a few weeks

b) a forum that allows guests to post.

What exactly are the mods going to do? lmao

Yeah, you've already said that. It's clearly why you post on here instead of anywhere else. At least I'm using my known forum name, instead of hiding though eh.

So, back to deflecting away from the original question I asked, what would YOU do if you were the police officer in that position?

walrus doesn't even know what anti-semitism is. and hasn't contacted the police yet on the all the suposed jew haters he's seen on AV. awful behaviour

merely another keyboard warrior spending 2 much time in his bedroom masturbating to laurence fox an suela braverman

It certainly does look like that. Putting in 200 word essays to talk around the very simple question, then complain when someone does the horrific thing of asking a question on a discussion forum.

Postby IamtheWalrus » Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:56 pm

IamtheWalrus

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:59 pm

Aaron is obviously the latest plaything on AVF, Remy for one seems to have him in their sights and would appear to be baiting him in the Covid vaccine thread. I'm not sure why he was told by a mod he had to explain how he'd managed to get a vaccine, that seemed a bit out of order as it's nothing to do with anyone else how or why he got one.

Postby Dr. Rumack » Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:01 pm

truthseeker wrote:Iron Giant going after Aaron for the second time on the Covid Vaccine thread, after he claimed to have got the latest booster, despite (apparently) not being eligible for it. "I think we really need to know now", demands IG. Looks like he wants to ban him, but needs a reason to do so. Maybe he will ban him for not answering a direct question from a mod. Hopefully Aaron has put IG on ignore so can't see his posts!! :pmsl:

It's a reasonable question if Aaron's posts seem contradictory.

He has now responded after being alerted by another mod (Steven) and has concocted a story about having the booster vaccine done privately in Scotland.

https://www.avforums.com/threads/have-you-had-the-covid-jab-yet.2345206/page-182#post-32204549
Dr. Rumack

Postby Weavie » Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:08 pm

IamtheWalrus wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCg0INLsKLE

:popcorn:

Showing your true colours there I’m afraid, nothing but a troll.

I can only assume that you wouldn’t have done anything different to what the Police Officer did, seeing as you’ve deflected numerous times, making your follow up posts about how I’m a Jew hater seem even more ridiculous than they already did.
Weavie

Postby IamtheWalrus » Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:33 pm

Weavie wrote:Showing your true colours there I’m afraid, nothing but a troll.

I can only assume that you wouldn’t have done anything different to what the Police Officer did, seeing as you’ve deflected numerous times, making your follow up posts about how I’m a Jew hater seem even more ridiculous than they already did.

You're free to assume what you want

Just as I can make assumptions about your IQ and feelings towards Israel/Jews when you make multiple posts:

a) Misreporting efforts of Jewish people leaving Synagogue as a "blatant attempt to incite a response" or "deliberately trying to walk through the middle of the march"

b) Defend a statement by the Met Police that the met themselves later retracted and apologised for.

c) Continually double down on an absolutely terrible analogy - comparing being "openly Jewish" to showing support for a football team by wearing its shirt.

d) Make antisemitic statements that suggest Biden is told what to say by Netanyahu.

And if it hasn't sunk in yet - the only part I raised prior to your replies was B)

Oh,and if you don't get the video reference then you really are dumber than a rock
IamtheWalrus

Postby Weave » Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:56 pm

IamtheWalrus wrote:
Weavie wrote:Showing your true colours there I’m afraid, nothing but a troll.

You're free to assume what you want

Just as I can make assumptions about your IQ and feelings towards Israel/Jews when you make multiple posts:

a) Misreporting efforts of Jewish people leaving Synagogue as a "blatant attempt to incite a response" or "deliberately trying to walk through the middle of the march"

b) Defend a statement by the Met Police that the met themselves later retracted and apologised for.

c) Continually double down on an absolutely terrible analogy - comparing being "openly Jewish" to showing support for a football team by wearing its shirt.

d) Make antisemitic statements that suggest Biden is told what to say by Netanyahu.

And if it hasn't sunk in yet - the only part I raised prior to your replies was B)

Oh,and if you don't get the video reference then you really are dumber than a rock

Still not saying what YOU would do then, why?
Weave

Postby IamtheWalrus » Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:06 pm

Weave wrote:Still not saying what YOU would do then, why?

IamtheWalrus

Postby Weavie » Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:19 pm

IamtheWalrus wrote:
Weave wrote:Still not saying what YOU would do then, why?

So, you wouldn’t have done it differently, in terms of policing (which was my point on AVF, you brought over here) then, but I’m a Jew hater for pointing it out.
Weavie

Postby IamtheWalrus » Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:33 pm

IamtheWalrus

Postby Weavie » Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:47 pm

IamtheWalrus wrote:And if it hasn't sunk in yet - the only part I raised prior to your replies was B)

Oh man, it must be hard being someone who go can’t discuss one topic alongside another. I thought you were the intelligent one here?

The wording used by the Police Officer in that situation, pointing out that the guy being filmed was “openly Jewish” has been acknowledged by the Met as both “hugely regrettable” and a “poor choice of words”. My post on AVF putting the context around why the Police Officer would aim to prevent a potential public order situation is how adults discuss contentious topics. In contrast, your responses to it have been petulant and pathetic, as shown by your unwillingness to engage in the very simple question I asked of you here, and on AVF.

Maybe you could tell my what you would have done differently to the Police Officer in that specific situation, instead of firing back yet another accusation of Jew hatred, or is that too difficult?
Weavie

Postby Dr. Rumack » Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
truthseeker wrote:Aaron having a very clever dig at Krish and Rich after their childish, vitriolic comments about Richard Tice in the Reform UK thread. Post 191 by Aaron...."I don't like the sound of some of them as massive ego'd closet woke warrior fruitiest of fruitcake commie clowns but will try and see what that means". Brilliant stuff as ever by Aaron, he definitely has the measure of two of the forum's most bitter and twisted left wing dimwits.

Or, now bare with me on this, Aaron actually is autistic like they’ve posted several times and genuinely doesn’t know what they meant, and you just wish that he was a wind up because you’re not willing or able to do it? Labelling other people bitter and twisted while you complain about them on an unrelated forum is quite ironic.

And you know Aaron 'actually is autistic' how, exactly? Because he posted it on an internet forum? Case closed, your honour. No further questions.

Jesus wept.

If you take that approach then you can't believe anything anyone says about themselves on the internet, unless they can somehow verify it. Some things are more believable than others but unless it's far-fetched or is said by someone with a reputation for lying, I'm inclined to believe what people say about themselves.
Dr. Rumack

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms