DS & AV Forum Thread #127

A right load of bollocks...

Re: DS & AV Forum Thread #127

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:58 pm

Getting a bit bored of the GB News nutters, they need to raise their, Tanya wanting Anne Widdecombe up before a war crimes tribunal in Hague was quite amusing.

The poster 'all-night' is displaying plankton level intelligence today, denying that LBC is a news station and even when provided with LBC's own description of their format with OFCOM as 'A 24-HOUR SPEECH SERVICE OF NEWS, VIEWS, DISCUSSIONS, PHONE-INS AND ENTERTAINMENT FOR LONDONERS', their response 'I dont care what that says'

It makes Philochio look intelligent.

Postby Jason » Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:04 pm

In one of the more random things I've ever done, I've just been awarded ownership of the DigitalSpy subreddit ..
Jason

Postby Stooo » Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:06 pm

Jason wrote:In one of the more random things I've ever done, I've just been awarded ownership of the DigitalSpy subreddit ..

Nice...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Jason » Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:12 pm

Stooo wrote:
Jason wrote:In one of the more random things I've ever done, I've just been awarded ownership of the DigitalSpy subreddit ..

Nice...

No idea what I'm going to do with it though. I randomly found a subreddit that let you claim unused subs so I thought it would be a hoot to see if I could claim the DS one.
Jason

Postby Stooo » Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:17 pm

Jason wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Nice...

No idea what I'm going to do with it though. I randomly found a subreddit that let you claim unused subs so I thought it would be a hoot to see if I could claim the DS one.

I've just joined the Butlins one :yikes:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby IamtheWalrus » Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:42 pm

Jason wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Nice...

yeah redditrequest can be useful for acquiring certain subs - although just looked and it only has 27 members so not much monetisation potential. And probably why they gave it to you without any moderation experience.

Requesting bigger subs without mod xp is guaranteed to be rejected
IamtheWalrus

Postby TheCodsScallops » Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:12 pm

Guest wrote:
ChiBoy wrote:
truthseeker wrote:Cods Scallops now banned from the AVF Time to ditch the Monarchy thread, Strangely Tim was banned several weeks ago, now Chrissieao has decided to leave. All 3 are supporters of the Monarchy. That only leaves I Love Waffles as being pro Royal Family. Remy Eden, Spacek Sissy, Reese Spoons & MrsArcanum will no doubt continue spouting their nonsense and ensure this thread becomes yet another echo chamber. Anyone else see a pattern developing? :dunno:

That's a shame. It was the pro-royalists who kept the thread interesting. Now it's going to be just anti-monarchists living in their own bubble thinking everyone is as anti-monarchy as they are

She got banned for making personal remarks towards other fms which has now been deleted, nothing to do with her being pro royal , she only had herself to blame

No she didn't!
TheCodsScallops

Postby Jason » Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:09 pm

Both the sub and the sole moderator had been inactive for over 3 years so that's probably part of the reason I got it as well.

I'll probably mess around with it for a bit but not a lot more than that.

Maybe I could drop a few subtle hints on AV Forums ? :pmsl:
Jason

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:31 pm

They are left wankers on the AVF. They could at least use their right hands like we do here.

Postby Sigmund Freud's Guest » Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:16 am

Guest wrote:They are left wankers on the AVF. They could at least use their right hands like we do here.

So, could you tell me how long you've been having sexual fantasies about random people on an Audio Visual Forum?
Sigmund Freud's Guest

Postby GUEST » Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:54 pm

Damnedunitedareback's posts are barely readable at times, it's amazing no one has told them about it.

Postby Kojak » Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:31 pm

Mesurier has given Tanya82 another smacked botty, the Philoola clown too......you love to see it lol
:more beer:
The alias accounts have been busy in the lbc thread
Kojak

Postby truthseeker » Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:29 pm

Aaron and Waffles swimming against the tide on the monarchy thread. Pointing out that the vote is roughly 50 50, yet the number of posts is massively against the monarchy. Suggestions of the thread being an echo chamber didn't go too well with Lucy Van Pelt who mentioned Sleeping Dogs forum in her usual spiteful manner! :laughing:
truthseeker

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:29 pm

Kojak wrote:Mesurier has given Tanya82 another smacked botty, the Philoola clown too......you love to see it lol
The alias accounts have been busy in the lbc thread

Tanya absolutely rinsed by having their own words quoted back at them. Philochio putting his brain cell to work and proving the philosophy that it's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Banglaturd has been tweeting shite all day (even more than normal), the lad is probably still hyper that he got to speak to his hero Ferrari yesterday

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:27 pm

truthseeker wrote:Aaron and Waffles swimming against the tide on the monarchy thread. Pointing out that the vote is roughly 50 50, yet the number of posts is massively against the monarchy. Suggestions of the thread being an echo chamber didn't go too well with Lucy Van Pelt who mentioned Sleeping Dogs forum in her usual spiteful manner! :laughing:

Van Pelt's toxic, been baiting certain forum members for months, chenks then kbd amongst others.
Has she mentioned her religion? That she's irish? Convent school? Chip on both shoulders? Yawn
The crowd that went there from digitalspy will kill
AVforums, just like they killed certain digitalspy forums.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms