DS & AV Forum Thread #127

A right load of bollocks...

Re: DS & AV Forum Thread #127

Postby Guesticles » Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:54 am

Stooo wrote:I know that some of you are LBC listeners as well as me so what's the score with Sangita Myska? Absent last weekend with that cunt Ali Miraj taking over and her only SM was an Insta from her garden (suggesting gardening leave).

You could always ask in the DS lbc thread but you may well end up talking to one of their alias accounts.
They even reply to their own alias accounts there.
:mrgreen:
Guesticles

Postby truthseeker » Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:18 pm

Another revealing post on the Political Opinion Poll thread. Retrocomp posts a link to a recent survey showing Labour still way ahead, but their share down by 2% and Tories up 2%. Kris Silver obviously not happy with this and challenges Retro, asking him why he is posting polls that show better numbers for the Tories, even suggesting that Retro may be happy with such a trend. Turns out that Retro is in favour of Labour, but just wanted to post a legitimate poll. God forbid if he was so rebellious as to actually support the Tories, the thread would have gone ballistic! It just shows how blinkered these political threads have become. It's getting almost Orwellian now.
truthseeker

Postby Chancer81 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:08 am

truthseeker wrote:It's getting almost Orwellian now.
No, it really isn't.
Chancer81

Postby Gammon Guest » Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:46 am

Anyone know what's happened to CathoLick, the unhappy fella on AVF? He's been AWOL for a month now.
Gammon Guest

Postby Guesticles » Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:54 am

Gammon Guest wrote:Anyone know what's happened to CathoLick, the unhappy fella on AVF? He's been AWOL for a month now.

Maybe he spontaneously combusted over his Cheerios, whilst watching Laura Kuenssberg on BBC.
Guesticles

Postby IamtheWalrus » Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:41 pm

Amazing how many people on AVF think that pro-Palestine Jews being welcomed on pro-Pal marches means the marches are safe/welcoming/not hostile for all Jews

Just wrong on multiple levels
IamtheWalrus

Postby Guesticle » Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:07 pm

IamtheWalrus wrote:Amazing how many people on AVF think that pro-Palestine Jews being welcomed on pro-Pal marches means the marches are safe/welcoming/not hostile for all Jews

Just wrong on multiple levels

Aren’t they ‘anti-genocide’ Jews rather than ‘Pro-Palestine’? I read it as those Jews not feeling threatened also negates the idea that “Jews” (generic/plural) aren’t safe to walk the streets in London but maybe I’m wrong.
Guesticle

Postby IamtheWalrus » Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:52 pm

Guesticle wrote:Aren’t they ‘anti-genocide’ Jews rather than ‘Pro-Palestine’? I read it as those Jews not feeling threatened also negates the idea that “Jews” (generic/plural) aren’t safe to walk the streets in London but maybe I’m wrong.

Well the point is that Jews are not a homgenous bloc that all think the same. And "pro Palestine" is probably the best umbrella term to include the different motives for joining the marches

And yeah, the observations that some Jews attend the pro-Palestine marches is intended to debunk the idea that most Jews don't feel safe, welcome etc in London period, as well as at the marches.

If someones concern for the well-being of British Jews only extends to those who think a certain way, well they might just be...... :popcorn:
IamtheWalrus

Postby Guesticle » Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:01 pm

IamtheWalrus wrote:
Guesticle wrote:Aren’t they ‘anti-genocide’ Jews rather than ‘Pro-Palestine’? I read it as those Jews not feeling threatened also negates the idea that “Jews” (generic/plural) aren’t safe to walk the streets in London but maybe I’m wrong.

Well the point is that Jews are not a homgenous bloc that all think the same. And "pro Palestine" is probably the best umbrella term to include the different motives for joining the marches

And yeah, the observations that some Jews attend the pro-Palestine marches is intended to debunk the idea that most Jews don't feel safe, welcome etc in London period, as well as at the marches.

If someones concern for the well-being of British Jews only extends to those who think a certain way, well they might just be...... :popcorn:

What are your thoughts on Gideon Falter’s actions? Do you think he was trying to speak for all Jews, as a singular block, or only specific Jews? I noticed that he got a lot of attention on AVF recently.
Guesticle

Postby truthseeker » Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:17 pm

Bit of a pantomime show on the Rishi Sunak thread after Angela Rayner called him a pint sized loser. RichP (AVF Chief Whip) even had to come in and stamp out some potential dissent. His comment to Aurora was typically overbearing, "I need to be clear here, are you describing Rayner as an uncouth gob on a stick, or is she just putting on an act?". :laughing:
truthseeker

Postby Kojak » Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:57 pm

"Will the warriors of this thread ever be able to rest?" - GBnews thread on ds
Chris1964 take a bow Sir, I salute you

Poor little Jimmy2001 nailed again posting lies & never replies to the post calling him out, stick to fantasising about Grimes' kleenex JimmyPerv2001
:more beer:
Kojak

Postby Roger More » Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:54 am

Why does nobody discuss the frightful creep and serial grass P+3 here?
Roger More

Postby IamtheWalrus » Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:48 pm

The mask slips for yet another AVF poster, this time Bonobo in response to our favourite idiots "peaceful student demonstrations" line. (Funny how any left-wing protest always has to be prefaced with "mostly peaceful")

For someone who is able to express himself more articulately than your average AVF poster then maybe he should familiarise himself with the IHRA definition of antisemitism. In fact, there are probably a lot of people over there who be studying it!

:popcorn:

As for the peaceful student demonstrations BS - yet another example of Jew-hating. The fact it's based on a tweet from "reformed" extremist Mehdi Hasan - of whom video exists of him calling non muslims/atheists "cattle" and homosexuals = paedeophiles is just the icing on a Jew-hating cake
IamtheWalrus

Postby Chancer81 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:41 pm

Roger More wrote:Why does nobody discuss the frightful creep and serial grass P+3 here?
What have they done? I've only come across them a few times, mainly in advice, but I tend to ignore them becuase they seem your bog standard annoying and thick DS poster.
Chancer81

Postby Guesticle » Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:50 pm

IamtheWalrus wrote:The mask slips for yet another AVF poster, this time Bonobo in response to our favourite idiots "peaceful student demonstrations" line. (Funny how any left-wing protest always has to be prefaced with "mostly peaceful")

For someone who is able to express himself more articulately than your average AVF poster then maybe he should familiarise himself with the IHRA definition of antisemitism. In fact, there are probably a lot of people over there who be studying it!

:popcorn:

As for the peaceful student demonstrations BS - yet another example of Jew-hating. The fact it's based on a tweet from "reformed" extremist Mehdi Hasan - of whom video exists of him calling non muslims/atheists "cattle" and homosexuals = paedeophiles is just the icing on a Jew-hating cake

I haven’t seen much video of the protests in America, are they violent? It’s mad how some people can’t see them if they are.

Are you Jewish? It’s helpful to read views from people directly facing real persecution in the U.K. to really understand it. I guess you must be glad of people like Gideon Falter speaking for you.
Guesticle

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms