DS & AV Forum Thread #127

A right load of bollocks...

Re: DS & AV Forum Thread #127

Postby truthseeker » Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:47 pm

This post last night by Bjork67 on the Rishi Sunak thread must have broken a few AVF rules, yet the mods appear to be happy with it. "Bustyrin :laughing: I will not vote Conservative but I will support their policies and defend their beliefs etc etc give it a rest. Their all the same Rayner Corbyn etc etc might as well just vote Conservative, it makes me puke." Obviously aimed at RustyBin and clearly insulting. Well done Mods yet again, your bias is on show for all to see.
truthseeker

Postby Chancer81 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:24 am

truthseeker wrote:This post last night by Bjork67 on the Rishi Sunak thread must have broken a few AVF rules, yet the mods appear to be happy with it. "Bustyrin :laughing: I will not vote Conservative but I will support their policies and defend their beliefs etc etc give it a rest. Their all the same Rayner Corbyn etc etc might as well just vote Conservative, it makes me puke." Obviously aimed at RustyBin and clearly insulting. Well done Mods yet again, your bias is on show for all to see.

God, get a life. I truly wonder what some of you lot are going to do when the forum shuts down. Go back to leaving crank reviews on Trustpilot?
Chancer81

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:59 am

truthseeker wrote:This post last night by Bjork67 on the Rishi Sunak thread must have broken a few AVF rules, yet the mods appear to be happy with it. "Bustyrin :laughing: I will not vote Conservative but I will support their policies and defend their beliefs etc etc give it a rest. Their all the same Rayner Corbyn etc etc might as well just vote Conservative, it makes me puke." Obviously aimed at RustyBin and clearly insulting. Well done Mods yet again, your bias is on show for all to see.

Bless, is someone in the playground being mean to your friend Rusty? I’m sure he can post on here himself, unless he already does.

Postby Toke 'n' gesture » Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:36 am

Chancer81 wrote:

God, get a life. I truly wonder what some of you lot are going to do when the forum shuts down. Go back to leaving crank reviews on Trustpilot?

That's what this thread is specifically for isn't it, to say things they can't say on the other forums?

And btw, Dogs isn't closing now, Stooo is keeping it going. He said it in the 'Hello' thread.
Toke 'n' gesture

Postby IamtheWalrus » Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:58 pm

"Why didn't Mr Falter release the full clip at first?" cries Weavie, linking a Sky News article with extended footage of said clip.

A tense, extended stand-off..........was caught on film by Sky News.

Because the footage wasn't his to release, says the very first paragraph of his own article. lol

#textbookweavie

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
IamtheWalrus

Postby Weavie » Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:53 pm

IamtheWalrus wrote:"Why didn't Mr Falter release the full clip at first?" cries Weavie, linking a Sky News article with extended footage of said clip.

Because the footage wasn't his to release, says the very first paragraph of his own article. lol

#textbookweavie

And as if by magic, here comes mr Bin, sorry Benn.
Weavie

Postby Weavie » Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:52 pm

IamtheWalrus wrote:"Why didn't Mr Falter release the full clip at first?" cries Weavie, linking a Sky News article with extended footage of said clip.

#textbookweavie

Ah Shaky, I knew you’d have to run over here as soon as you saw that annoying article from Sky, which shows exactly who Mr Falter is, and the 55 second edited clip that he’s been hawking around to garner sympathy, when the reality is that he’s a jumped up petulant nobody trying to get attention. I’m not sure who he reminds me of but I’m sure you can help. :whistle:
Weavie

Postby Van Pelt Fan » Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:02 pm

Not a fan of AV forums anymore, it's not even Stuart, he's ok, it's the shocking actions of the moderators and shocking moderators that are the problem. Steven is the biggest culprit throwing his weight around, you will never win Steven! You will never win the war! I can eat meat, enjoy my life and fancy the van pelt and there's nothing you can do about it!

You will never win OR turn me to your side, I'm not interested!
Van Pelt Fan

Postby IamtheWalrus » Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:14 pm

Weavie wrote:Ah Shaky, I knew you’d have to run over here as soon as you saw that annoying article from Sky,

I have no issue with the article or the video

Why didn't Mr Falter release the full clip at first?" cries Weavie, linking a Sky News article with extended footage of said clip.

Again - I'm only interested in highlighting the stupidity of your question regarding the clip when the answer was in the first paragraph of your own article. Because how can anyone take you seriously when you can't follow or comprehend your own sources?

Funny how once again you're trying to deflect from your own idiocy and start a debate about something else entirely.

Just so it's clear, if you reply with more stuff that I haven't brought up I'll just keep pasting the bolded and underlined bits at you.

:popcorn:
IamtheWalrus

Postby Weavie » Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:27 pm

IamtheWalrus wrote:
Weavie wrote:Ah Shaky, I knew you’d have to run over here as soon as you saw that annoying article from Sky,

Why didn't Mr Falter release the full clip at first?" cries Weavie, linking a Sky News article with extended footage of said clip.

Again - I'm only interested in highlighting the stupidity of your question regarding the clip when the answer was in the first paragraph of your own article. Because how can anyone take you seriously when you can't follow or comprehend your own sources?

Funny how once again you're trying to deflect from your own idiocy and start a debate about something else entirely.

Just so it's clear, if you reply with more stuff that I haven't brought up I'll just keep pasting the bolded and underlined bits at you.

No problem Shaky, cheers for acknowledging your AVF persona.

I can see that you’re struggling to comprehend that the guy managed to release a 55 second clip, filmed by his personal entourage, yet was entirely unable to share any video from before that point to show the complete context. I get it though, nobody is going to clutch their handbags for him if the full transcript is released by him, so he chose to deliberately release a short edited clip and people like you fanfare it, whilst labelling anyone who suggests there’s more to it are raging Jew haters.
Weavie

Postby Weavie » Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:25 pm

IamtheWalrus wrote:

Shaky, when I asked why the bater didn’t “release the full clip” (the bit you’ve kindly quoted for me), you must have imagined the part where I meant clip that Sky released, I clearly meant the one he commissioned himself with his personal film crew while he was prancing around on the pavement creating clickbait content. You never did tell me what you would do if your were the Police Officer did you?

I can see why you spend all your time only leaving sneaky “agrees” and “likes” on politics posts on AVF, then run over here to actually post using your big boy words.
Weavie

Postby Van Pelt Fan » Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:46 pm

I've been reading some if the other topics on here, it's a much more balanced forum than AVF or DS and allows freedom of speech. It's well run, welcoming if you don't act like an AVF poster and moderately fairly.

You will never win Steven, you will never win the WAR! We can move freely, eat meat, love our wives and enjoy our lives. You will never win or turn me against Lucy!

Steven is in my opinion a bully, hiding behind an image of Brian Cox, creepyrichpbasildonbond is just a bit sad so I have more sympathy for him. Reecewithoutherspoon (or without any humility) is turning into the female Steven. Apart from that they're ok, just questionable morals and even more questionable ethics.
Van Pelt Fan

Postby truthseeker » Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:00 am

Looks like Aaron has been banned from all the political threads. Meanwhile, members like Breadandcircuses continue to post venomous hatred such as this (in the Rishi thread about Laura Kuenssberg)..."She can fudge off, and when she gets there, she can fudge off some more. And then she can keep on fudging off until she is just a distant memory." This type of posting behaviour is not normal and a little disturbing, the guy needs some serious help. The mods should at least intervene and ask him/her to tone it down a bit.
truthseeker

Postby IamtheWalrus » Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:50 am

Weavie wrote:Shaky, when I asked why the bater didn’t “release the full clip” (the bit you’ve kindly quoted for me), you must have imagined the part where I meant clip that Sky released, I clearly meant the one he commissioned himself with his personal film crew while he was prancing around on the pavement creating clickbait content. You never did tell me what you would do if your were the Police Officer did you?

Ahh yes, clearly the existence of a longer clip filmed by a professional TV news crew who were there to report on the march is proof of the existence of a longer clip filmed by CAA associates. What incredible logic.

At least you mostly were focused your response on the relevant parts, so we are making some progress at least but there's still room for improvement on that front! Well with your first reply at least, you sent yourself back to square 1 with that follow up :shame:

And if you're wondering why I think at best you have an overwhelming bias against all things Israeli and at worst you're a nasty little anti-semite. It's because you repeatedly take the least charitable interpretation of anything to do with Israel -

[*]Sky News filmed an 8 minute clip - so this is proof that CAA are deliberately withholding a longer clip in order to promote a false narrative.

[*]Labelling the CEO of an anti-semitism charity as a "jumped up petulant nobody trying to get attention". This is a moronic statement at the best of times, not least in the context of both the current conflict and the associated increase in antisemitism since.

[*]You have multiple posts about how institutionally racist, sexist, etc the Met is - but immediately rush to their support when the issue is how Jews are impacted by pro Palestine Marches and the way they're policed.

[*]You're still ignoring both the Mets apology for the language used in the incident itself AND their apology for their original response which said counter protestors "know that their presence is provocative". So whilst the Mets apologised for doing so, you're still playing the "victim blaming" card.

[*]A victim-blaming card you've played more than once by claiming Falter would have loved to have been involved in a "scuffle", as "it would allow him play the victim"

[*]You have multiple posts downplaying incidents of antisemitism at pro-Palestine marches. Posts wrapped in faux concern about "diluting actual antisemitism"
IamtheWalrus

Postby IamtheWalrus » Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:08 am

And to carry on because I can no longer edit the above:

1. You're still ignoring both the Mets apology for the language used in the incident itself AND their apology for their original response which said counter protestors "know that their presence is provocative". So whilst the Mets apologised for doing so, you're still blaming Falter.

2. A victim-blaming card you've played more than once by claiming Falter would have loved to have been involved in a "scuffle", as "it would allow him play the victim"

3.You have multiple posts downplaying incidents of antisemitism at pro-Palestine marches. Posts wrapped in faux concern about "diluting actual antisemitism"

4. You are able to identify victim-blaming just fine when it's the other way round and it's "overwhelmingly peaceful" pro-Palestine marchers who face having their rights curtailed.

5. You downplay any risk of a Jew walking through a pro-Palestine march as "a possible public order issue" when the other poster can clearly see the risk of violence.

6. Even after he points out that your "possible public order" is actually a risk of violence you still describe it as "public order".

7. When you do eventually acknowledge the risk of violence you seem more concerned with the overall reputation of the march itself rather than the risk to the health and safety of the Jew

IamtheWalrus

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms