DS & AV Forum Thread #127

A right load of bollocks...

Re: DS & AV Forum Thread #127

Postby ChiBoy » Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:22 pm

The AVF thread on Richie Sunak has gone off the deep-end likening Sunak's proposals of getting more disabled people back into work to the Nazi's "Final Solution" and consigning them to forced labour camps.
ChiBoy

Postby IamtheWalrus » Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:25 pm

ChiBoy wrote:The AVF thread on Richie Sunak has gone off the deep-end likening Sunak's proposals of getting more disabled people back into work to the Nazi's "Final Solution" and consigning them to forced labour camps.

You mean the anti semitism isn't exclusive to the Israel thread?

:popcorn:

Edit I can see BreadandCircuses comparison to what the Nazi's did to the disabled, but no mention of final solution or Labour camps. It's still a nonsensical comparison to make, and a variant of holocaust trivialisation, which is a form of antisemitism
Last edited by IamtheWalrus on Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IamtheWalrus

Postby Stooo » Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:30 pm

Is this trending on the LBC thread?

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Kojak » Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:57 pm

"New" poster AndrewB1953 straight into the LBC thread & settling in nicely with all the other alias accounts
:whistle:
Kojak

Postby truthseeker » Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:06 pm

I think the Rishi Sunak AVF thread is quite an eye opener today. It suggests that quite a few people on there relish being able to express their hatred of The Tories, but most won't dare criticise Starmer for not yet having any plan to deal with the sickness benefit issue. Emyj74 and Rusty appear to be the only sensible voices. Emyj makes a great comment "People are worrying way too much about a party that's not going to be in power (The Tories) and ignoring the party who is going to be in power (Labour)". In a strange way, I sense that the majority of posters are really going to miss their daily opportunity of hurling abuse at Sunak/The Tories once they are no longer of any political relevance. For a lot of them, the constant expression of Tory hatred is almost their "raison d'etre". There is going to be a lot of pent up frustration once Labour are in power.
truthseeker

Postby ChiBoy » Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:40 pm

IamtheWalrus wrote:
ChiBoy wrote:The AVF thread on Richie Sunak has gone off the deep-end likening Sunak's proposals of getting more disabled people back into work to the Nazi's "Final Solution" and consigning them to forced labour camps.

You mean the anti semitism isn't exclusive to the Israel thread?

Edit I can see BreadandCircuses comparison to what the Nazi's did to the disabled, but no mention of final solution or Labour camps. It's still a nonsensical comparison to make, and a variant of holocaust trivialisation, which is a form of antisemitism

The nonsense started yesterday when the news broke with The Commander posting how the Nazis started off by killing the disabled.

https://www.avforums.com/threads/prime- ... t-32223632

And Reese Withouterspoon linking in how Eugenics was a US idea and the Nazis didn't start by killing the disabled. It was their final solution.

https://www.avforums.com/threads/prime- ... t-32224311
ChiBoy

Postby IamtheWalrus » Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:59 pm

ChiBoy wrote:

And Reese Withouterspoon linking in how Eugenics was a US idea and the Nazis didn't start by killing the disabled. It was their final solution.

https://www.avforums.com/threads/prime- ... t-32224311

Thank you

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
IamtheWalrus

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:44 pm

Stooo wrote:Is this trending on the LBC thread?

The LBC nutters are in complete meltdown today. Truly beautiful to watch. George S thinks LBC took a call from a foreign government to sack Myska . Snapping at each other all day, they all joined in tonight to give Dale a kicking.

Banglaturd was on the end a brutal putdown from one of his idols at the SNP on twitter, like the sad little puppy kicked by its owner he came back for more.

Postby Stooo » Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:49 pm

Guest wrote:
The LBC nutters are in complete meltdown today. Truly beautiful to watch. George S thinks LBC took a call from a foreign government to sack Myska . Snapping at each other all day, they all joined in tonight to give Dale a kicking.

Banglaturd was on the end a brutal putdown from one of his idols at the SNP on twitter, like the sad little puppy kicked by its owner he came back for more.

I'm sorry, what?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby IamtheWalrus » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:47 pm

Guest wrote:George S thinks LBC took a call from a foreign government to sack Myska .

Would that foreign govt happen to start with I and end with L?
IamtheWalrus

Postby truthseeker » Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:16 pm

I've just come across this thread which contains some good old fashioned, no holds barred debate. Needless to say, a few of the posters have since been banned. It's still open, but hasn't had any replies for over 12 months, although I'm surprised the mods never stepped in and closed it down as things did get quite heated. A few of the usual left wing suspects make an appearance and try to stifle any anti-immigration opinion by throwing insults about and mocking anyone they don't agree with. This is what AVF used to be like, now it's become very tame and quite boring, most of the recent threads are full of people just agreeing with each other.

"The migrants crossing problem - What should be done?"
truthseeker

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:59 am

truthseeker wrote:I've just come across this thread which contains some good old fashioned, no holds barred debate. Needless to say, a few of the posters have since been banned. It's still open, but hasn't had any replies for over 12 months, although I'm surprised the mods never stepped in and closed it down as things did get quite heated. A few of the usual left wing suspects make an appearance and try to stifle any anti-immigration opinion by throwing insults about and mocking anyone they don't agree with. This is what AVF used to be like, now it's become very tame and quite boring, most of the recent threads are full of people just agreeing with each other.

"The migrants crossing problem - What should be done?"

What happened to Seb Briggs? They seemed to be a lone voice of reason in that thread.

Postby IamtheWalrus » Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:30 am

The mask slips for yet another AVF member. Asmo now frequently doing his Twitter spam routine in the "look how anti semitic we are thread". Dropping in to post negative examples of pro Israel protestors.

Isn't it funny how we are frequently reminded how mostly peaceful the pro Palestine protests are? How the protests are safe and welcoming for (some) Jews? That any policing of pro Palestine is bad and any policing of (lone) Jews is good? That any video from Jews is scrutinised and dismissed but similar videos from pro Palestine are absolutely credible.

It's legitimately impossible to spend as much time on Twitter as he does and not be presented with, at the very minimum, videos of similar incidents from the other side. But why then is his posting devoted to just one narrative?

IamtheWalrus

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:23 am

Resident lunatic i4u is wishing death on Occy now

Postby guest of guest » Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:26 am

I think DS needs a member clear out and just ban all the troublemakers and loons plus those who can't string a sentence together like occy and Damnedunitedareback.

The 2021 closing of Politics wasn't enough.
guest of guest

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms