DS & AV Forum Thread #127

A right load of bollocks...

Re: DS & AV Forum Thread #126

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:01 pm

You're all a bunch of goose steepimng far right pricks who would have HAPPILY helped the Nazis in 1930s Germany. You all are DISGUSTING human beings who need to be ashamed of yourselves. Go away and learn to be better.

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:08 pm

Guest wrote:You're all a bunch of goose steepimng far right pricks who would have HAPPILY helped the Nazis in 1930s Germany. You all are DISGUSTING human beings who need to be ashamed of yourselves. Go away and learn to be better.

I think you'll find it's the leftie pro Palestine, anti Israel AVF anti semites you should be aiming that one at.

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:05 pm

Kate's strapadictomy wrote:
Guest wrote:Terrified of debating, just ad hominem attacks on people he disagrees with. A coward.
Sammy/Tinfoil Hat Seeker/'Guest' - your absolute lack of self-awareness is hilarious.

If the parasitic pervert and his little coterie didn't go running to the mods to get people they disagree with banned, there'd be no need to take pot shots from here. But the cowards do love their echo chamber, just like the nutters on the LBC thread.

They're always welcome to come on here to argue, but they wouldn't dare.

Postby truthseeker » Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:00 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Terrified of debating, just ad hominem attacks on people he disagrees with. A coward.
Sammy/Tinfoil Hat Seeker/'Guest' - your absolute lack of self-awareness is hilarious.

If the parasitic pervert and his little coterie didn't go running to the mods to get people they disagree with banned, there'd be no need to take pot shots from here. But the cowards do love their echo chamber, just like the nutters on the LBC thread.

On that note. Rich has threatened to go the mods after MSW called one of his posts unhelpful and designed purely to stir up emotions. MSW isn't even right wing, he supports Labour but thinks Starmer is a waste of space and not to be trusted. Rich doesn't like his reputation (or Starmer's for that matter) being challenged though and will do his utmost to maintain the echo chamber. Only one winner here, MSW will have to keep quiet or he will find himself another one of Rich's victims.
truthseeker

Postby guest » Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:41 am

Guest wrote:You're all a bunch of goose steepimng far right pricks who would have HAPPILY helped the Nazis in 1930s Germany. You all are DISGUSTING human beings who need to be ashamed of yourselves. Go away and learn to be better.

And your a left prick who wants to destroy everything we love. You want us watched all the time and not being able to travel, you want us masked up, you cancel us for the smallest of things. YOU are the disgusting one

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:24 am

guest wrote:

And your a left prick who wants to destroy everything we love. You want us watched all the time and not being able to travel, you want us masked up, you cancel us for the smallest of things. YOU are the disgusting one

Ha ha mate, I think you need to put down the crack pipe. I don't want any of the stuff you mentioned to happen. None of us do. Seriously, GET HELP.

Postby guest » Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:33 pm

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

Ha ha mate, I think you need to put down the crack pipe. I don't want any of the stuff you mentioned to happen. None of us do. Seriously, GET HELP.

You are the ones that need help. You all get angry at life, thinking we need to change our life for the smallest thing. But you know what I DON'T CARE. You are nutters. I will continue to eat meat, to travel and to be in our community. YOU will never win. Your sad little people in your chamber being angry. Women don't have penis little chap

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:36 pm

truthseeker wrote:
Guest wrote:

On that note. Rich has threatened to go the mods after MSW called one of his posts unhelpful and designed purely to stir up emotions. MSW isn't even right wing, he supports Labour but thinks Starmer is a waste of space and not to be trusted. Rich doesn't like his reputation (or Starmer's for that matter) being challenged though and will do his utmost to maintain the echo chamber. Only one winner here, MSW will have to keep quiet or he will find himself another one of Rich's victims.

have you any idea how deranged you sound? get some help dude. your obsession with rich and weavie and others on AV is seriously not healthy. they all probably laugh at you like you are some kind of unhinged stalker.

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:38 pm

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

You are the ones that need help. You all get angry at life, thinking we need to change our life for the smallest thing. But you know what I DON'T CARE. You are nutters. I will continue to eat meat, to travel and to be in our community. YOU will never win. Your sad little people in your chamber being angry. Women don't have penis little chap

do you and truthseeker share a little chamber together? i bet you do.

Postby bogtrotter » Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:14 pm

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

Tanya has a point.
bogtrotter

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:48 pm

bogtrotter wrote:Tanya has a point.

Tanya doesn't exist. She is someone's imaginary friend.

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:38 am

Guest wrote:

She's accusing someone of being rude, irony just ate itself.

The parasitic pervert is accusing GB News of being Pro Tory, not long ago it was accused of pushing the Reform Party. They can't make their tiny minds up

Postby Guesty » Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:00 pm

BanglaRoad...BREAKING...Carol Vorderman says....
BREAKING...BanglaRoad.....Nick Ferrari will be raging....Nick Ferrari lives rent free in my head...BREAKING....

What an utter knob :hand:
Guesty

Postby Stooo » Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:34 pm

guess wrote:It always amazes how lax the moderation is on DS, if I ran it. Most of the troublemakers and idiots would be gone.

We let them on here, we let you on here :dunno:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She's accusing someone of being rude, irony just ate itself.

The parasitic pervert is accusing GB News of being Pro Tory, not long ago it was accused of pushing the Reform Party. They can't make their tiny minds up

What is it favour of?

Apparently the PM is due a spot on GBeebies despite the national broadcaster being totally under tory control, why is he trying to prop up a failing hobby channel for rich people after being roasted by local news in the South West in the last couple of days?
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms