A right load of bollocks...

Re: DS & AV Forum Thread #127

Postby Guesticles » Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:26 pm

Creepy RichPbasildonbond and his little passive aggressive smiley
:pukeup:
Guesticles

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:47 pm

Guest wrote:Perennial pervert Jack Bauer having another tantrum, complaining he's being bullied because people are calling him out again on his overuse of the word 'sexy.'

He justifies it by claiming he's "toned it down", not taking into account that he's already been warned for saying it too much because it adds nothing constructive to any post or discussion.

He went into full meltdown earlier, calling everyone bullies and hypocrites and saying he'll call out and report anyone who uses the word sexy if he can't say it.

He's got to be close to a ban now, absolute childish creep.

Postby truthseeker » Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:17 pm

AVF "Reform UK" thread. The penny has finally dropped that Aaron has been winding them up. Can't believe it took them so long, just goes to show the complete lack of intellect and awareness amongst the usual crowd. The pile on against Aaron is now quite intense and I expect the mods will step in and remove him. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. :cool:
truthseeker

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:54 pm

Iteats wrote:
Guest wrote:
IamtheWalrus wrote:Steven locking the Israel thread over an alleged ad hominem - one that barely qualifies as an insult or direct attack, whilst overlooking the cesspit of anti semitism

Yet another reminder of his inability to moderate with any actual ability

have you reported this antisemitism to the police? if not why not? what kind of person are you who turns a blind eye to this kind of disgusting behaviour?

Have you?

how can someone report a crime when they don't think there has been a crime? u dozy twat :pmsl:

Postby IamtheWalrus » Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:56 pm

Seeing as we have reddit.com/r/digitalspy who would be in favour of moving this discussion over there once this site shuts down?
IamtheWalrus

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:19 pm

TruthSeeker's Wankologist wrote:Troofywoofy luv, ur mum called, concerned ur playin with it 2 much, and abt the baaaad wiff - says u should open ur window, wash ur sheets and urself.

wankseeker's mum is gona b so upset wen she finds out how much he masturbates over weavie an rich :bawlin:

Postby Iteats » Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:48 pm

Guest wrote:
Iteats wrote:
Guest wrote:
IamtheWalrus wrote:Steven locking the Israel thread over an alleged ad hominem - one that barely qualifies as an insult or direct attack, whilst overlooking the cesspit of anti semitism

Yet another reminder of his inability to moderate with any actual ability

have you reported this antisemitism to the police? if not why not? what kind of person are you who turns a blind eye to this kind of disgusting behaviour?

Have you?

how can someone report a crime when they don't think there has been a crime? u dozy twat :pmsl:

Speaking of dozy twats...
Iteats

Postby Jason » Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:29 pm

IamtheWalrus wrote:Seeing as we have reddit.com/r/digitalspy who would be in favour of moving this discussion over there once this site shuts down?

Well I've finally cleaned up all the bloody twitter links - there were nearly 4,000 but thankfully I figured out how to mass delete in the end :)

Still lots of bits to figure out but it's open for posting.
Jason

Postby Kojak » Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:35 pm

Well it didn't take long, MoonUnit79 reckons Iran are only defending themselves.
I guess the clue is in the username
:off head:
Kojak

Postby IamtheWalrus » Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:41 pm

Kojak wrote:Well it didn't take long, MoonUnit79 reckons Iran are only defending themselves.
I guess the clue is in the username
:off head:

That's not even the worst thing he's posted. But you're right - it's painfully easy to predict what the posts will be every time Israel does something, even when that's "comes under attack from 300+ Iranian drones and missiles"
IamtheWalrus

Postby Junglejayne » Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:57 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Perennial pervert Jack Bauer having another tantrum, complaining he's being bullied because people are calling him out again on his overuse of the word 'sexy.'

He justifies it by claiming he's "toned it down", not taking into account that he's already been warned for saying it too much because it adds nothing constructive to any post or discussion.

He went into full meltdown earlier, calling everyone bullies and hypocrites and saying he'll call out and report anyone who uses the word sexy if he can't say it.

He's got to be close to a ban now, absolute childish creep.

That poster was right for calling him out, he is creepy and just doesn't seem to be able to help himself, Dirty Di isn't far behind.
Junglejayne

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:35 am

Jason wrote:
IamtheWalrus wrote:Seeing as we have reddit.com/r/digitalspy who would be in favour of moving this discussion over there once this site shuts down?

Well I've finally cleaned up all the bloody twitter links - there were nearly 4,000 but thankfully I figured out how to mass delete in the end :)

Is it DS only or can we post about AVF?

Postby Jason » Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:38 am

Guest wrote:
Jason wrote:

Is it DS only or can we post about AVF?

Whatever you like.
Jason

Postby IamtheWalrus » Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:49 pm

Imagine being so anti-Israel that you cheerlead for Iran whilst endlessly repeating conspiracy theories about Israel funding Hamas.

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
IamtheWalrus

Postby Iteats » Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:02 pm

IamtheWalrus wrote:Imagine being so anti-Israel that you cheerlead for Iran whilst endlessly repeating conspiracy theories about Israel funding Hamas.

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

I can honestly picture some of the posters on that thread ranting and raving on Speakers Corner with an eye patch and hooks for hands.
Iteats

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms