DS & AV Forum Thread #127

A right load of bollocks...

Re: DS & AV Forum Thread #127

Postby RichP'sPipe » Wed May 01, 2024 9:49 pm

Guest wrote:
IamtheWalrus wrote:
Guest wrote:I wonder how many of the AVF Politics regulars are self-aware enough to realise what they are a part of....ie an online echo chamber for the vile left who are seemingly caught in a self-abusive cycle of each participant trying to be more left wing than the last participant.

They are the very definition of the blind woke, who preach equality but are completely deluded to the fact that they are quite possibly the most discriminatory of all.

It's called the Dunning Kruger effect. Or rather, the echo chamber and continued posting where everyone agrees/thinks like you reinforces the belief that you must be smarter than everyone who thinks different.

Just reading the forums for 5 minutes feels like my IQ is dropping, it's such low bandwidth intellect discussion. Look at JonMorris in the Twitter thread, questioning RustyBins claim that Tesla went crazy with growth and had a little reset. Anyone who knows how to look up a stock chart can see what kind of growth Rusty was referring to.

The tendency to jump all over every dip in the stock price and blame it on Musk rather than the multitude of other factors, external and internal, that affect a companies share price is a classic false cause fallacy. Raz77 hits the nail on the head "it's a good thing no one comes to this thread for investment advice"

Likewise SissySpaceks latest bit of genius - accusing NYPD policing of campus protests as being "very personal"

as a neutral observer of all 3 forums I can tell you Dunning Kruger is in effect in this thread as well. I can also tell you there is no higher bandwidth from some of you either.

they do their thing, you do your thing. all as bad as each other.

the only difference is most of those on DS and AV don't care. it is a very different story here. this thread only exists to complain about them, no such threads exist on DS or AV.

"As a neutral observer" and yet here you are pontificating
This forum is as valid as any other, with a multitude of topics/threads on a variety of issues.
Watching nutcases on DS and AVF is highly entertaining & well worth commenting on, like any other study of human behaviour, whether it be sports, news, politics, celebs or whatever.
:dafinger:
RichP'sPipe

Postby truthseeker » Wed May 01, 2024 11:26 pm

Perhaps I have misjudged her, but I get the impression that SpacekSissy believes the video clip she has posted in the Migrants thread is real!!
truthseeker

Postby Guest » Thu May 02, 2024 11:17 am

Styker & Landis gone tonto

Postby Guestinyahu » Thu May 02, 2024 11:37 am

Rich: This actual journalist who has been posting about a legitimate interest Angela Rayner story for 22 days is obsessed!!! <insert weird little projection fantasy and obligatory smileys>

Also rich: Over 15 years of posting daily on av, racking up over 30 THOUSAND mentions of "tories" and "the right".

He's like the marxist Eliot Rodger. Thinks he's a 'nice guy' but is in fact, a deranged psychopath.
Guestinyahu

Postby IamtheWalrus » Thu May 02, 2024 11:56 am

Weavie and others at it again today with the casual Jew hating.

If you ignore the relative minority of explicit anti semitism on display at pro Pal marches/protests, whilst focusing on an even smaller minority of incidents instigated by pro Israel, then that is a double standard when it comes to Jews which is antisemitic.

Likewise for any other double standard when it comes to how each "faction" is policed etc. Supporting the police in one direction and complaining about over policing in the other.

It's been the same story since October. Downplay every PP incident or example whilst reciting "mostly peaceful" and highlight the number of Jews in attendance whilst dismissing the fears and concerns of others
IamtheWalrus

Postby Weavie » Thu May 02, 2024 1:09 pm

IamtheWalrus wrote:Weavie and others at it again today with the casual Jew hating.

If you ignore the relative minority of explicit anti semitism on display at pro Pal marches/protests, whilst focusing on an even smaller minority of incidents instigated by pro Israel, then that is a double standard when it comes to Jews which is antisemitic.

Likewise for any other double standard when it comes to how each "faction" is policed etc. Supporting the police in one direction and complaining about over policing in the other.

It's been the same story since October. Downplay every PP incident or example whilst reciting "mostly peaceful" and highlight the number of Jews in attendance whilst dismissing the fears and concerns of others

Who has said the “counter protestors” are Jewish, I haven’t?

That seems to be your view, which you’re welcome to hold but, seeing as you’re clearly glued to the thread on AVF, you should have read that my comments have been in response to the actions of the Police, well inaction, to address the 4+hours of “counter-protest” violence that’s shown in numerous videos all across social media. Are you suggesting that nobody is allowed to criticise such violence just in case there are Jewish people perpetuating it, meaning it’s therefor antisemitic, because that would be stupid.
Weavie

Postby Weave » Thu May 02, 2024 1:13 pm

IamtheWalrus wrote:It's been the same story since October. Downplay every PP incident or example whilst reciting "mostly peaceful" and highlight the number of Jews in attendance whilst dismissing the fears and concerns of others

Surely the best, and most effective, way to counter this would be for people like yourself to deal with what you feel is "Jew hating" by showing the wealth of violence and aggression instigated by the "Pro-Pal" protestors against non-violent Jews. Of course, it's much safer to just label everyone a Jew-hating antisemite from afar in your own echo chamber. Which is, ironically, the crux of your complaint about people posting on AVF :thumbsup:
Weave

Postby IamtheWalrus » Thu May 02, 2024 2:46 pm

Weavie wrote:. Are you suggesting that nobody is allowed to criticise such violence just in case there are Jewish people perpetuating it, meaning it’s therefor antisemitic, because that would be stupid.

We discussed this last time Weavie. Changing "so you're saying" to "are you suggesting [straw man]?" Doesn't make it any less of a straw man

Again, if you're confused about anything I say here then the first port of call is the IHRA definition, specifically what it says about holding Israel/Israelis to a higher standard than anyone else

And yes, that applies to pro Israel protestors even if they're not Israeli/Jewish before you say it

:popcorn:

Reminder, one Jew trying to cross the road, or intentionally walking against/into PPP is a "jumped up expletive" and the police did the right thing in preventing disorder.

But PPP staging sit-ins, occupations of private property etc is perfectly fine and just exercising their democratic rights, not causing any disorder, not preventing Jewish students from access etc. And any policing is over the top and unnecessary

Every tweet about arrest numbers, every video of incidents etc is either legitimate or illegitimate depending on which narrative it supports. If it is pro Israel then it must be scrutinised and debunked, if it is PPP then it is accepted as gospel immediately

Double standards in action

PS

"So you're saying/are you suggesting"

"Why don't you post on AVF!!!!!!!!"

"You must be <insert name here>

All trademark Weavie-isms that prevent you from being taken seriously.

It's no different to a child asking "are we there yet?"
IamtheWalrus

Postby Weavie » Thu May 02, 2024 2:55 pm

IamtheWalrus wrote:
Weavie wrote:. Are you suggesting that nobody is allowed to criticise such violence just in case there are Jewish people perpetuating it, meaning it’s therefor antisemitic, because that would be stupid.

We discussed this last time Weavie. Changing "so you're saying" to "are you suggesting [straw man]?" Doesn't make it any less of a straw man

Again, if you're confused about anything I say here then the first port of call is the IHRA definition, specifically what it says about holding Israel/Israelis to a higher standard than anyone else

And yes, that applies to pro Israel protestors even if they're not Israeli/Jewish before you say it

Reminder, one Jew trying to cross the road, or intentionally walking against/into PPP is a "jumped up expletive" and the police did the right thing in preventing disorder.

But PPP staging sit-ins, occupations of private property etc is perfectly fine and just exercising their democratic rights, not causing any disorder, not preventing Jewish students from access etc. And any policing is over the top and unnecessary

Every tweet about arrest numbers, every video of incidents etc is either legitimate or illegitimate depending on which narrative it supports. If it is pro Israel then it must be scrutinised and debunked, if it is PPP then it is accepted as gospel immediately

Double standards in action

PS

"So you're saying/are you suggesting"

"Why don't you post on AVF!!!!!!!!"

All trademark Weavie-isms that prevent you from being taken seriously.

It's no different to a child asking "are we there yet?"

So nobody said that they are Jewish, but you still have to jump in with the “you’re a Jew hater” bollox. There’s literally no point in any discussions when everything comes back to that. You literally twist everything around to “that’s antisemitism”, just like people who twist everything to “you’re racist”, which I’m guessing you would criticise them for, speaking of double standards. The only people I’ve criticised their standards for are the LAPD officers, who appear to have stood back and allowed the “counter protestors” (see, not “Jews”) to violently attack the pro-Palestinian protestors.

As for the “weavie-isms”, I’ve literally put my AVF username on the post, so maybe you should do the same if you’re going to make out you’re some sort of genius for reading, Muji.
Weavie

Postby IamtheWalrus » Thu May 02, 2024 4:10 pm

it's much safer to just label everyone a Jew-hating antisemite from afar in your own echo chamber. Which is, ironically, the crux of your complaint about people posting on AVF

Err yeah Weavie nailed it there mate, well done.

Absolutely the one sided echo chamber nature of discussion on AVF is the crux of my complaint and not the *checks notes* antisemitic posts that don't get reported, along with (ex) moderators who contribute massive amounts of said antisemitic posts and other moderators that issue warnings for people expressing reasonable pro Israel/anti Hamas takes.

IamtheWalrus

Postby Guest » Thu May 02, 2024 6:10 pm

Guestinyahu wrote:Rich: This actual journalist who has been posting about a legitimate interest Angela Rayner story for 22 days is obsessed!!! <insert weird little projection fantasy and obligatory smileys>

Also rich: Over 15 years of posting daily on av, racking up over 30 THOUSAND mentions of "tories" and "the right".

He's like the marxist Eliot Rodger. Thinks he's a 'nice guy' but is in fact, a deranged psychopath.

Protected as well.

I got a yellow card for pulling him up on something which was perfectly reasonable. The card was for insulting behaviour.

It didn't take me long to furnish the moderator issuing the card with plenty of equivalent insults that the little maggot had made to others. It fell on deaf ears so there ended my participation in AVF.

Postby truthseeker » Thu May 02, 2024 8:32 pm

Guest wrote:
Guestinyahu wrote:Rich: This actual journalist who has been posting about a legitimate interest Angela Rayner story for 22 days is obsessed!!! <insert weird little projection fantasy and obligatory smileys>

Protected as well.

I got a yellow card for pulling him up on something which was perfectly reasonable. The card was for insulting behaviour.

It didn't take me long to furnish the moderator issuing the card with plenty of equivalent insults that the little maggot had made to others. It fell on deaf ears so there ended my participation in AVF.

I think your experience mirrors that of many other previous members on AVF. Rich is definitely a protected species on there. I remember a while back, him getting suspended by one of the mods. A couple of his fan boys then posted to complain that darling Rich had been treated unfairly. A different mod (the infamous Iron Giant) then stepped in and promised to have a word with the mod that had suspended him. Hey presto, Rich was back posting his usual drivel within a couple of days!
truthseeker

Postby IamtheWalrus » Thu May 02, 2024 8:37 pm

Weavie wrote:So nobody said that they are Jewish, but you still have to jump in with the “you’re a Jew hater” bollox.

lol

Weavie wrote:There’s literally no point in any discussions when everything comes back to that. You literally twist everything around to “that’s antisemitism”

You're so close to getting it. I have zero interest in discussing/debating what is or isn't antisemitism. Especially with the perpetrators, those that look the other way, those that don't report the mass antisemitic posts on AVF. All of which you're guilty of.

Especially when any attempt at discussion with you features your trademark Weavie-isms and me increasingly having to dumb down my posts to make them easier for your tiny little brain to understand.

If everything PPP do is "peaceful" including marches, protests, occupations etc. Every PPP arrest unwarranted, every PPP prosecution unwarranted. Every antisemitic slogan actually not antisemitic, every antisemitic sign/placard invisible.

But if everything any Jew/pro-Israel does is the opposite, including counter protests. And every policing of PI is either fair or unfair depending on the outcome. Then yeah, as I've said before. At best you're (unconsciously) overbiased against Israel or at worst you're an antisemite.

Simply if you downplay every negative incident from one side whilst amplifying negative incidents from the other. Then apply different levels of scrutiny to each incident then that is double standards in action.

If it bothers you so much being labelled then have you tried not being an antisemite? As for others - it's literally impossible to spend as much time on Twitter as Autismo exDS and not be exposed to negative images of PPP - so why does he choose to only amplify the other side?

As for the “weavie-isms”, I’ve literally put my AVF username on the post, so maybe you should do the same if you’re going to make out you’re some sort of genius for reading, Muji.

Incredible, replies to a list of "Weavie-isms" with a trademark "Weavie-ism"

You're not a real person, you're a comedy character with an antisemitic streak. Thanks for the laughs

:popcorn: :popcorn:
IamtheWalrus

Postby Weavie » Thu May 02, 2024 9:03 pm

IamtheWalrus wrote:
Weavie wrote:So nobody said that they are Jewish, but you still have to jump in with the “you’re a Jew hater” bollox.

lol

Weavie wrote:There’s literally no point in any discussions when everything comes back to that. You literally twist everything around to “that’s antisemitism”

You're so close to getting it. I have zero interest in discussing/debating what is or isn't antisemitism. Especially with the perpetrators, those that look the other way, those that don't report the mass antisemitic posts on AVF. All of which you're guilty of.

Especially when any attempt at discussion with you features your trademark Weavie-isms and me increasingly having to dumb down my posts to make them easier for your tiny little brain to understand.

If everything PPP do is "peaceful" including marches, protests, occupations etc. Every PPP arrest unwarranted, every PPP prosecution unwarranted. Every antisemitic slogan actually not antisemitic, every antisemitic sign/placard invisible.

But if everything any Jew/pro-Israel does is the opposite, including counter protests. And every policing of PI is either fair or unfair depending on the outcome. Then yeah, as I've said before. At best you're (unconsciously) overbiased against Israel or at worst you're an antisemite.

Simply if you downplay every negative incident from one side whilst amplifying negative incidents from the other. Then apply different levels of scrutiny to each incident then that is double standards in action.

If it bothers you so much being labelled then have you tried not being an antisemite? As for others - it's literally impossible to spend as much time on Twitter as Autismo exDS and not be exposed to negative images of PPP - so why does he choose to only amplify the other side?

Incredible, replies to a list of "Weavie-isms" with a trademark "Weavie-ism"

You're not a real person, you're a comedy character with an antisemitic streak. Thanks for the laughs

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Here’s another weavie-ism (you’re oh so edgy) for you;

The only AVF member to use the term “tu-quoque” multiple times, and actually think you come across as intelligent for doing so - check

Filled with self-importance - check

Every post drips with patronising tone - check

Have previously had ‘discussions’ with me on the Hamas/Israel thread - check

Regularly responds to any posts, at all, with “have you read the IHRA definition?” - check

It’s been fun Muji, I’m sure you’ll be mass-reporting all the blatant antisemitism in the thread you hang off any time soon, or maybe even share the wealth of PPP aggression and pro-Hamas actions here instead of just complaining that other people don’t do it for you.
Weavie

Postby IamtheWalrus » Thu May 02, 2024 10:06 pm

Weavie wrote:
The only AVF member to use the term “tu-quoque” multiple times, and actually think you come across as intelligent for doing so - check

Just because I know how to use a latin phrase in the context of pointing out the logical fallacies of others doesn't mean I think I'm intelligent :mrgreen:

Tu cock, that better?

Weavie wrote:Filled with self-importance - check

see above

Weavie wrote:Every post drips with patronising tone - check

Yes, this is how I deal with proven idiots

Weavie wrote:Have previously had ‘discussions’ with me on the Hamas/Israel thread - check

Unleash the Weavie-isms!

Weavie wrote:Regularly responds to any posts, at all, with “have you read the IHRA definition?”

Yeah mate, that's kinda the point. At this stage it's my sole reason for being here.

The fact that you seem to have an issue with this is another "Weavies mask slips" moment.

Weavie wrote:It’s been fun Muji

Lol you're a literal parody person. You're not real. You're a comedy template from The Fast Show who got rejected because the makers thought your catchphrases were shit, nobody would take you seriously and that an antisemitic moron character would never be allowed on the woke 90s BBC 2 comedy circuit, lmao.

This is like the shittest version of Stars in their Eyes ever!

Tonight Weavie thinks I'm Muji! Come back next week to see which non-AVF raging Leftie/Antisemite I will be next week!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weavie wrote: I’m sure you’ll be mass-reporting all the blatant antisemitism in the thread

Questions/denies the blatant antisemitism whilst complaining about being told to educate himself on what antisemitism actually is.

#justweaviethings

#special

#80.5IQISSTILLATRIPLEDIGITIQ

:off head:
IamtheWalrus

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms