DS & AV Forum Thread #127

A right load of bollocks...

Re: DS & AV Forum Thread #127

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:03 pm

if walrus weren't such a yellow belly he could say it all on AV and wouldn't be boring the tits off us here

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:15 pm

They're quite the evil bunch of nasty fascists on GB News, more hate in them than anyone they criticise, the parasitic pervert wishing death on people again

Good old Tanya lightened the mood with another of its fairytales

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:09 am

Martin Philip take a bow. You must be thickest plankton to ever walk the face of the earth.

Denser than depleted uranium

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:36 am

Guest wrote:They're quite the evil bunch of nasty fascists on GB News, more hate in them than anyone they criticise, the parasitic pervert wishing death on people again

Wow, that thread topic is like an online loony bin, kinda sad but maybe it is no bad thing to have them corraled in there, out of the general public's way.
Philoola...."maybe I'm missing something obvious here"....yes a plausible I.Q.

Postby Guesticles » Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:They're quite the evil bunch of nasty fascists on GB News, more hate in them than anyone they criticise, the parasitic pervert wishing death on people again

Wow, that thread topic is like an online loony bin, kinda sad but maybe it is no bad thing to have them corraled in there, out of the general public's way.
Philoola...."maybe I'm missing something obvious here"....yes a plausible I.Q.

Some top notch stuff from Tanya, a son in the French education system, mixing with lower end royalty, being a writer :mrgreen:
I suppose it's something for him/her to fill their otherwise hum-drum days sat in a shabby flat, chain smoking....
Guesticles

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:38 pm

The posters on LBC and GB News appear particularly annoyed that the Government wants to clamp down on the bone idle who could work but choose to sit on their arses doing nothing but moaning

Wonder why that might be ?

Kudos to Tanya for their honesty . 'At times I feel like I live in a mentally ill world' .

Postby truthseeker » Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:04 pm

Iron Giant going after Aaron for the second time on the Covid Vaccine thread, after he claimed to have got the latest booster, despite (apparently) not being eligible for it. "I think we really need to know now", demands IG. Looks like he wants to ban him, but needs a reason to do so. Maybe he will ban him for not answering a direct question from a mod. Hopefully Aaron has put IG on ignore so can't see his posts!! :pmsl:
truthseeker

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:25 pm

Another one of the brains of Britain on GB News, PaddyK, wants the UK to rejoin the EEC.

Postby truthseeker » Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:32 pm

Rusty isn't very popular on the Rishi Sunak thread tonight. LFC John tells him "what a load of crap" and several others are clearly offended by his comments. All Rusty is doing is pointing out some harsh economic realities and why some people earn a lot more than others. Sometimes life is unfair and there will always be winners and losers, haves and have nots etc, but the AVF crowd can't seem to grasp that. In their perfect (but non-viable) world there would be no greed, no poverty, no homelessness and everyone lives happily ever after. Sorry guys, no matter how much you moan and stamp your feet, that's never going to happen.
truthseeker

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:32 pm

Guest wrote:
truthseeker wrote:Aaron having a very clever dig at Krish and Rich after their childish, vitriolic comments about Richard Tice in the Reform UK thread. Post 191 by Aaron...."I don't like the sound of some of them as massive ego'd closet woke warrior fruitiest of fruitcake commie clowns but will try and see what that means". Brilliant stuff as ever by Aaron, he definitely has the measure of two of the forum's most bitter and twisted left wing dimwits.

Or, now bare with me on this, Aaron actually is autistic like they’ve posted several times and genuinely doesn’t know what they meant, and you just wish that he was a wind up because you’re not willing or able to do it? Labelling other people bitter and twisted while you complain about them on an unrelated forum is quite ironic.

And you know Aaron 'actually is autistic' how, exactly? Because he posted it on an internet forum? Case closed, your honour. No further questions.

Jesus wept.

Postby IamtheWalrus » Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:33 pm

Weavie showing his true colours by going after the Campaign Against Antisemitism........ :popcorn:

Funny how he can post a CAA tweet that the Met Police should retract their statement, but can't post the 716pm tweet of the Met retracting that statement for the offense it caused to Jews (as well as everyone else who isn't a raging anti-semite) :popcorn:

:shame:

By the way I've been thinking where we can continue to post once this place closes. I'm not sure the format of Reddit lends itself to a mega thread but I do have some contenders in mind if Truthseeker and Itseats would care to follow?
IamtheWalrus

Postby truthseeker » Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:57 pm

@IamtheWalrus
I'm up for that. Reddit does looks a bit awkward. Just point me in the right direction.....
truthseeker

Postby Weavie » Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:08 am

IamtheWalrus wrote:Weavie showing his true colours by going after the Campaign Against Antisemitism........ :popcorn:

Funny how he can post a CAA tweet that the Met Police should retract their statement, but can't post the 716pm tweet of the Met retracting that statement for the offense it caused to Jews (as well as everyone else who isn't a raging anti-semite) :popcorn:

:shame:

By the way I've been thinking where we can continue to post once this place closes. I'm not sure the format of Reddit lends itself to a mega thread but I do have some contenders in mind if Truthseeker and Itseats would care to follow?

Ok, you won’t post on AVF so I’ll come to you. What do YOU think the policeman should have done in that situation? He had two options as far as I can see, he either lets the the guy walk through the middle of the march in a blatant attempt to goad a response, then be accused of not protecting “Jews” (seeing as this one person is apparently representative of all Jews, which I assumed would be antisemitic in itself?) or he stops the guy walking through the middle of the March to protect him and prevent a public order dispute.

Fire away.

It’s also not antisemitic to point out the actions of someone rationally. Labelling everyone you don’t like “antisemitic” really does dilute actual antisemitism you know.

Also, this new platform you’re looking for so the three Amigos can continue to complain about how terrible AVF is sounds awesome, have you considered wiring letters to each other?
Weavie

Postby IamtheWalrus » Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:44 am

Weavie wrote:

Ok, you won’t post on AVF so I’ll come to you.

It’s also not antisemitic to point out the actions of someone rationally. Labelling everyone you don’t like “antisemitic” really does dilute actual antisemitism you know.

I don't debate what is and isn't anti semitism with nasty little Je..... Israel haters like you. Especially when it comes to the CAA :popcorn:

If you think actual anti semitism has been diluted by anything I've said then :popcorn:

Typical weavie, casually checking this forum first thing on a Saturday morning for mention of himself whilst mocking us for not posting on AVF. Then ignores entirely the actual post he's replying to - why he couldn't post the Mets retraction

The whole point of course being that if the incident involved any other ethnic group then his reaction to the Mets actions would be very very different
IamtheWalrus

Postby IamtheWalrus » Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:03 am

The fact that he still can't acknowledge the Mets retraction is telling. As is his counter example given on AVF of "if this involved football fans"

The whole point of course being that if the incident involved any other ethnic group then his reaction to the Mets actions would be very very different. Hence why it's so telling that he has to swap out Jews for football fans (angry after losing a cup final and in greater numbers than an individual Jew) to justify the actions of the police
instead of using the example of any other minority.

Again, sheer brilliance on his part to come here to defend the police and argue he's not an anti Semite only to bring more attention to his own (unconscious?) bias against all things Israel.

Funny how a member of a forum with a multi page thread criticising the Met can be so quick to defend them when it involves "openly Jewish" people and even after the Met themselves agree a contentious statement was wrong and retract it

Not in Weavie World though, it's the campaign against anti semitism that must be wrong!

: popcorn:
IamtheWalrus

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms