Ready For Your Next Crisis?

A right load of bollocks...

Ready For Your Next Crisis?

Postby Kipper » Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:38 pm

Scientists in Beijing — who are linked to the Chinese military — cloned a Covid-like virus found in pangolins, known as GX_P2V, and used it to infect mice. The mice had been 'humanized', meaning they were engineered to express a protein found in people, with the goal being to assess how the virus might react in humans.
The study tested the lethality of a coronavirus on mice that was genetically modified to more accurately study how diseases affect humans. The virus used in the experiment was a SARS-CoV-2-related pangolin coronavirus GX_P2V (short_3UTR) which can cause 100% mortality in human ACE2-transgenic mice, potentially attributable to late-stage brain infection. And a day before the humanized mice died, every one of their eyes turned milk white.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/technol ... --CXGPF2Kw

Seems they didn't learn their lesson with Covid, which escaped before proper "evaluation". This gets out and it's adios amigos. 100% kill rate...
Kipper

Re: Ready For Your Next Crisis?

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:28 am

Kipper wrote:Scientists in Beijing — who are linked to the Chinese military — cloned a Covid-like virus found in pangolins, known as GX_P2V, and used it to infect mice. The mice had been 'humanized', meaning they were engineered to express a protein found in people, with the goal being to assess how the virus might react in humans.
The study tested the lethality of a coronavirus on mice that was genetically modified to more accurately study how diseases affect humans. The virus used in the experiment was a SARS-CoV-2-related pangolin coronavirus GX_P2V (short_3UTR) which can cause 100% mortality in human ACE2-transgenic mice, potentially attributable to late-stage brain infection. And a day before the humanized mice died, every one of their eyes turned milk white.

Seems they didn't learn their lesson with Covid, which escaped before proper "evaluation". This gets out and it's adios amigos. 100% kill rate...

Stoooey ain’t scared, he’s well ‘Ard!

Postby Cobs » Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:06 am

Not even one dodgy linky with this bag of regurgitated shite...
Cobs

Postby Holly » Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:35 am

Cobs wrote:Not even one dodgy linky with this bag of regurgitated shite...

I added the link.
You might want to give it a second thought before you call it shit.
I read it, and it's fking scary.
Of course the usual suspects will come along saying, it's all BS, and scare mongering, blah, blah, blah...
Who would have thought covid 19 would wreck havoc to the world the way it did?
Who would have believed it if anyone had predicted it?
Perhaps it was just a test?
Don't know, just wondering.
Why TF would they experiment with shit like that, shit that could wipe out humanity?
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Rockstar » Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:56 am

It's a known fact that biological weapons exist and they are developed and researched in various countries. There is no conspiracy theory attached to the existence of biological weapons.

What happened in Wuhan could be lab made accident or natural..You never know.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_St ... ns_program
Rockstar

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:09 am

Holly wrote:

I added the link.
Of course the usual suspects will come along saying, it's all BS, and scare mongering, blah, blah, blah...
Why TF would they experiment with shit like that, shit that could wipe out humanity?

Biological and chemical warfare labs are a fact, just like nuclear weapons they’re designed as a deterrence, believe it or not.
No single party will use them knowing that “the other side” will use them too in order to retaliate.
On the plus side, the more they learn about microbes, the better, because they’ll also look at ways to combat them.
Genetic research is necessary.

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:24 pm

Rockstar wrote:

It's a known fact that biological weapons exist and they are developed and researched in various countries. There is no conspiracy theory attached to the existence of biological weapons.

What happened in Wuhan could be lab made accident or natural..You never know.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_St ... ns_program

Biological weapons have been used for centuries, whether it was disease ridden corpses fired at the enemy by huge seige machines, dumping corpses into enemy water sources, gifts of pox or plague blankets and so on, it’s nothing new.

Postby Stooo » Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:27 pm

Holly wrote:

I added the link.

That's the Daily Express. It used to be a respected newspaper but it's on a par with the National Inquirer now, even the Daily Star and the Sunday Sport run more factual articles. The DE only shift copy because of the football pages and they put this bollocks on the front in the hope that someone will notice and put it on SM for clicks :mrgreen:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:32 am

Stooo wrote:
Holly wrote:

I added the link.

That's the Daily Express. It used to be a respected newspaper but it's on a par with the National Inquirer now, even the Daily Star and the Sunday Sport run more factual articles. The DE only shift copy because of the football pages and they put this bollocks on the front in the hope that someone will notice and put it on SM for clicks :mrgreen:

I'm sure a man as well read as you say you are, kind find better links - I could.

Postby Kipper » Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:54 am

Sorry not to put up a link, but here is one from today.

WHO calls for US and other countries to sign up to pandemic treaty
Dr Tedros Ghebreyesus warned a new pandemic was already on the way
He urged countries to prepare, sounding the alarm over Disease X
READ MORE: Experts reveal the virus most likely to cause the next pandemic

The World Health Organization is calling on countries to sign up to its pandemic treaty — warning the next outbreak could be caused by a disease 20 times more deadly than Covid.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/health/health-news/who-calls-for-us-and-other-countries-to-sign-up-to-pandemic-treaty/ar-BB1h5dUM?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=fdc1c13ef46243acbd814982b52b5be3&ei=54
Kipper

Postby Stooo » Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:26 pm

Kipper wrote:Sorry not to put up a link, but here is one from today.

WHO calls for US and other countries to sign up to pandemic treaty
Dr Tedros Ghebreyesus warned a new pandemic was already on the way
He urged countries to prepare, sounding the alarm over Disease X
READ MORE: Experts reveal the virus most likely to cause the next pandemic

The World Health Organization is calling on countries to sign up to its pandemic treaty — warning the next outbreak could be caused by a disease 20 times more deadly than Covid.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/health/health-news/who-calls-for-us-and-other-countries-to-sign-up-to-pandemic-treaty/ar-BB1h5dUM?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=fdc1c13ef46243acbd814982b52b5be3&ei=54

They said that about the last one...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

I'm sure a man as well read as you say you are, kind find better links - I could.

Yet you don't and fail to vet your post for typos.

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:07 am

Stooo wrote:
Holly wrote:

I added the link.

I didn’t know you read the Sunday Sport and the Daily Star.

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:35 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Yet you don't and fail to vet your post for typos.

And you show your lack of knowledge, if a typo is all you can come back with. BTW - you obviously don't read or would have seen that I added a link.

Postby Stooo » Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:16 pm

Guest wrote:
I didn’t know you read the Sunday Sport and the Daily Star.

Get over it kid...

Stooo
Site Admin

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms