Watch out new world order...

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Watch out new world order...

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:52 am

Avon Barksdale wrote:
Guest wrote:
Hopefully they can launch another revolution and get rid of the medieval twats.

Freedom to the Iranians, and any other peoples living under Islamic backward laws!

Do you think the West not getting involved in proxy wars in the Middle East would help? Please reference 1979.

Do you think there is a reason that the Gulf states want nothing to do with Iran has something to do with there being different versions of Islam or no?

Do you think that the Christian Middle East, all those Christian African countries, parts of Europe, Spain especially, had a right to self determination on religion, when the Arab conquests came knocking on their door?
Meaning, learn some history.
You’re devoid of understanding.
Learn some history.

Postby Avon Barksdale » Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:25 am

Guest wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
Guest wrote:

Freedom to the Iranians, and any other peoples living under Islamic backward laws!

Do you think the West not getting involved in proxy wars in the Middle East would help? Please reference 1979.

Do you think there is a reason that the Gulf states want nothing to do with Iran has something to do with there being different versions of Islam or no?

Do you think that the Christian Middle East, all those Christian African countries, parts of Europe, Spain especially, had a right to self determination on religion, when the Arab conquests came knocking on their door?
Learn some history.

Well, that was an unhelpful response.

As to your question: "do you think that the Christian Middle East, all those Christian African countries, parts of Europe, Spain especially, had a right to self determination on religion, when the Arab conquests came knocking on their door?" Yes, I do. I'm not a fan of colonialist/imperialist projects. In addition, in modern times if the West are going to get involved in factional disputes either directly or through proxy wars it should only do so with the utmost caution given how generally poor the outcomes have been.

Now tell me about secular conditions in Iran, pre & post 1979 and what caused things to change to allow a more theocratic fundamentalist state to emerge.
Avon Barksdale

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:38 am

Avon Barksdale wrote:
Guest wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
Guest wrote:

Learn some history.

As to your question: "do you think that the Christian Middle East, all those Christian African countries, parts of Europe, Spain especially, had a right to self determination on religion, when the Arab conquests came knocking on their door?" Yes, I do. I'm not a fan of colonialist/imperialist projects. In addition, in modern times if the West are going to get involved in factional disputes either directly or through proxy wars it should only do so with the utmost caution given how generally poor the outcomes have been.

Now tell me about secular conditions in Iran, pre & post 1979 and what caused things to change to allow a more theocratic fundamentalist state to emerge.

Duh! Don’t you even know that?
There’s a docu called Bitter Lake, find it and educate yourself.

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:50 am

Avon Barksdale wrote:
Guest wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
Guest wrote:

Learn some history.

Do you know that females are becoming even more defiant in the face of repression?
Iran, Tunisia, Egypt, etc, I hope they bring about change.
We even see it happening in Russia.

For over a thousand years, the Arab slave trade flourished across the width of Africa.
The Barbary pirates were great slavers and 1.2 million Europeans ended up in shackles.
The Royal Navy had the shortest war in the world to eventually put a stop to it.

Why are you defending odious practices and the people who carried them out?
Painting us as worse is pretty pathetic.

Postby Stooo » Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:11 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:
Guest wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
Guest wrote:

Learn some history.

It's the wrong history if it isn't some loony ranting on YouTube.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:48 am

Interesting fact.
People who eat bacon are less likely to blow themselves, and others, up in the name of allah.

Funny that!

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:16 am

Eat Bacon! It’s good for humanity.

Postby Stooo » Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:19 pm

It's not very good for the pigs or the large amount of water vapour that will evaporate into the atmosphere due to the methane emitted by the hogs that send billions of tonnes of water into a worldwide cloudbase and will contribute to the 71 trillion that already exists and that has recently been heated up by 1.5°C in the last few years. Years not decades or millennia.

We could stop methane emissions which would give some time (methane has a short half-life) to deal with the CO2 that is up there for centuries.

But it's about trying to annoy people rather than debate, don't bother.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Justanotherguest » Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

Stooo wrote:It's not very good for the pigs or the large amount of water vapour that will evaporate into the atmosphere due to the methane emitted by the hogs that send billions of tonnes of water into a worldwide cloudbase and will contribute to the 71 trillion that already exists and that has recently been heated up by 1.5°C in the last few years. Years not decades or millennia.

We could stop methane emissions which would give some time (methane has a short half-life) to deal with the CO2 that is up there for centuries.

if you convert your car to run on methane you can stick a couple of pigs in the boot and have bacon for tea when you get home :canny:
Justanotherguest

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:03 pm

Stooo wrote:It's not very good for the pigs or the large amount of water vapour that will evaporate into the atmosphere due to the methane emitted by the hogs that send billions of tonnes of water into a worldwide cloudbase and will contribute to the 71 trillion that already exists and that has recently been heated up by 1.5°C in the last few years. Years not decades or millennia.

Say’s Mr Bacon Sarnie! :ooer: :ooer:

Postby Gammon, pineapple and Chips » Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:07 pm

Justanotherguest wrote:

if you convert your car to run on methane you can stick a couple of pigs in the boot and have bacon for tea when you get home :canny:

Do you have a motoring recipe for Gammon? :drool:
Gammon, pineapple and Chips

Postby Justanotherguest » Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:27 pm

Gammon, pineapple and Chips wrote:
Justanotherguest wrote:

Take a bottle of Jack Daniels and one large gammon joint, wrap the gammon joint in foil and place in a slow cooker set to low, put the lid on the slow cooker and let it cook for 6-8 hours while you go and drink the bottle of Jack Daniels.
Then drunkenly set about the cooked gammon with a fork :more beer:
Justanotherguest

Postby Makin’ bacon » Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:42 pm

Justanotherguest wrote:
Justanotherguest wrote:

Take a bottle of Jack Daniels and one large gammon joint, wrap the gammon joint in foil and place in a slow cooker set to low, put the lid on the slow cooker and let it cook for 6-8 hours while you go and drink the bottle of Jack Daniels.

Can I start drinking the Jack before I wrap tin foil around the gammon?
Just asking, because I’ve got guests coming, and I want to get it right.

Also, because I love experimenting, is it possible to do Vodka Gammon following the same recipe?
Makin’ bacon

Postby Justanotherguest » Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:17 pm

Makin’ bacon wrote:
Justanotherguest wrote:
Justanotherguest wrote:

Can I start drinking the Jack before I wrap tin foil around the gammon?
Just asking, because I’ve got guests coming, and I want to get it right.

Also, because I love experimenting, is it possible to do Vodka Gammon following the same recipe?

I find it's best to wrap the gammon before opening the Jack otherwise my gammon is only wrapped loosely. If you have guests coming either get a very big gammon and allow extra cooking time or use two forks, one for the gammon and the other to jab at the guests to make sure they stay away from the gammon.

I'm not sure about using Vodka instead of gammon as it's a product of the Communists/lefties/Frenchies and should be avoided if at all possible in favour of a product from the Good Ol' US of A, MAGA and Trump etc etc :gigglesnshit:
Justanotherguest

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:56 pm

Well we wouldn’t want that to happen, would we? Fuck the frogs and the yanks though, gammon is a very British quirk that needs to be dealt with delicately.
As for the lefties? I’m afraid that hog flesh wouldn’t suit their surrendering palate, they’d let bush meat through our borders just to gain more votes. They’re that insincere to our beloved country.
Back to gammon, can I suggest it be soaked in sambuca for 24 hours, hung in fresh air for another day, and then laced with garlic, chives and onions for several hours before being oven roasted in a large pan of kraken based juices in order to bring out the finer tones of the gammon?
It’s a spectacular meat, and it’ll always be all Right on the night after all.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms