Watch out new world order...

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Watch out new world order...

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:43 pm

Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:HUGE Uprising In Poland Against Globalist Donald Tusk
For the woke knobs... globalist = New world order =one world government... you will own bugger all so you'll have to rent everything off the few who do own ... it all.
But more and more people are rising up against the whole shit show!

Tusk is not Jewish (Globalist is shorthand for Jew)and the opposite is true if you actually look into the subject rather than this ranting video from a chap who speaks like he has a ferret down his trousers.

Stoo please try and stop making a fool of yourself on almost every topic you enter into!
One of the most famous globalists for years was David Rockefeller and he wasn't Jewish either.
You seem to have this obsession with Jews trying to create a one world order... why?
globalist
/ˈɡləʊbəlɪst/
noun
a person who advocates the interpretation or planning of economic and foreign policy in relation to events and developments throughout the world.
adjective
relating to or advocating the operation or planning of economic and foreign policy on a global basis.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Avon Barksdale » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:49 pm

Stooo wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
Stooo wrote:
For the woke knobs... globalist = New world order =one world government... you will own bugger all so you'll have to rent everything off the few who do own ... it all.

Tusk is not Jewish (Globalist is shorthand for Jew)and the opposite is true if you actually look into the subject rather than this ranting video from a chap who speaks like he has a ferret down his trousers.

That chap is a friend of Nigel Farage pushing a nationalist agenda.

In the pocket of Putin then, I'm so tired of people falling for this crap when the ability to 'do their own research' is right in front of them. That retort arose during the start of Qanon and the Tea Party and spread to the Anti-vaxxers, flat earthers and the rest of the lunatics who have hitched their wagon on the destruction of Western Society bandwagon because of gay people and Muslims that they were taught to be scared of.

Looks like he is also spinning the story to suit his agenda:

But the courts ultimately ruled otherwise, finding that the pardon – made before the pair were found guilty and sentenced – should not stand.

The Warsaw court that sentenced the pair then rejected a request from their lawyers to delay detaining the two convicted politicians. Instead, it issued an order on Tuesday morning to detain the two MPs and place them in solitary confinement.

Hours later, the MPs were arrested inside the Presidential Palace where Duda, who remains the president until 2025, is based.

The two lawmakers had continued to serve as members of parliament and government ministers for PiS while their cases were ongoing, but they are now barred from sitting in the Sejm.

They nonetheless had promised to ignore the final court ruling and show up for proceedings, prompting the Speaker of the Sejm to suspend a planned session on Wednesday.

The remarkable showdown heightens political tensions in Poland even further after a divisive election led to the removal of PiS from government.

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/01/10/europe/poland-pis-arrests-tusk-duda-tensions-intl/index.html

Globalist agenda or preserving the rule of law after a democratic election put a Tusk government in place?
Avon Barksdale

Postby Stooo » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:50 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Stoo please try and stop making a fool of yourself on almost every topic you enter into!

Look into it mate. I listened to the renown tory and massive gammon Nick Ferrari ripping into Richard Tice of all people yesterday because Tice hadn't actually looked into the subject; that subject being his own political party :shake head:

Your ranting and insults are meaningless because you base your arguments on beliefs and feelings rather than easily obtainable facts.

The fact that people like you have a vote is why the country is in the state that it is :roll:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:54 pm

Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Stoo please try and stop making a fool of yourself on almost every topic you enter into!

Look into it mate. I listened to the renown tory and massive gammon Nick Ferrari ripping into Richard Tice of all people yesterday because Tice hadn't actually looked into the subject; that subject being his own political party :shake head:

Your ranting and insults are meaningless because you base your arguments on beliefs and feelings rather than easily obtainable facts.

The fact that people like you have a vote is why the country is in the state that it is :roll:

I didn't vote for Brexit and I don't know why you insist I did... it's all here somewhere on your forum.
Wrong yet again!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Stooo » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:58 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Stooo wrote:

I didn't vote for Brexit and I don't know why you insist I did... it's all here somewhere on your forum.
Wrong yet again!

I didn't mention brexit despite you posting many untrue articles from the Express and Sun claiming it to be a success in the past.

Don't put words into my mouth.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:04 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
Stooo wrote:

That chap is a friend of Nigel Farage pushing a nationalist agenda.

In the pocket of Putin then, I'm so tired of people falling for this crap when the ability to 'do their own research' is right in front of them. That retort arose during the start of Qanon and the Tea Party and spread to the Anti-vaxxers, flat earthers and the rest of the lunatics who have hitched their wagon on the destruction of Western Society bandwagon because of gay people and Muslims that they were taught to be scared of.

Looks like he is also spinning the story to suit his agenda:

But the courts ultimately ruled otherwise, finding that the pardon – made before the pair were found guilty and sentenced – should not stand.

The Warsaw court that sentenced the pair then rejected a request from their lawyers to delay detaining the two convicted politicians. Instead, it issued an order on Tuesday morning to detain the two MPs and place them in solitary confinement.

Hours later, the MPs were arrested inside the Presidential Palace where Duda, who remains the president until 2025, is based.

The two lawmakers had continued to serve as members of parliament and government ministers for PiS while their cases were ongoing, but they are now barred from sitting in the Sejm.

They nonetheless had promised to ignore the final court ruling and show up for proceedings, prompting the Speaker of the Sejm to suspend a planned session on Wednesday.

The remarkable showdown heightens political tensions in Poland even further after a divisive election led to the removal of PiS from government.

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/01/10/europe/poland-pis-arrests-tusk-duda-tensions-intl/index.html

Globalist agenda or preserving the rule of law after a democratic election put a Tusk government in place?

You know very well it was through an election but the process is becoming more corrupt as the parties and their leaders don't declare themselves to have an interest in the WEF.
Keir Starmer has openly said he is in agreement with the WEF on many accounts and it will be costing many votes.
More and more people are beginning to realise how insidious the WEF really are.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:34 pm

Kier Starmer is asked to choose... Davos or Westminster.... he chooses Davos.

Klaus Schwab and his billionaire club are taking over your politics.
Welcome to the globalist new world order.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:57 pm

Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Look into it mate. I listened to the renown tory and massive gammon Nick Ferrari ripping into Richard Tice of all people yesterday because Tice had

Wrong yet again!

I didn't mention brexit despite you posting many untrue articles from the Express and Sun claiming it to be a success in the past.

Anything political coming from you stoo comes from your love of the most failed useless pile of political shite in British politics ... the lib dems and not forgetting a silly blue hat hat and you want to be taken seriously!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:06 pm

Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Wrong yet again!

Do you know what an opinion piece is?
They are posted to generate discussion.
Do I now have to post in big letters... THIS IS AN OPINION PIECE NOT MY POLITICAL STANCE!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:08 pm

Stooo wrote:

If only more people thought like you the world would be a much better place?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Stooo » Sat Jan 13, 2024 6:18 pm

FFS Jack, you're turning into a parody :roll:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:51 pm

If you're wondering about the sources for my views I would start with the excellent Annette Dittert:

An informative thread.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:03 pm

And another:

But globalists and other CT's :woteva:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:56 pm

Stooo wrote:And another:

But globalists and other CT's :woteva:

How long as your source been writing for The Torygraph?

“COMMENT
Step aside, Storm Shadow: Ukraine is getting an even more powerful missile
The American MGM-140 ATACMS missile is blazingly fast and easily launched
FABIAN HOFFMANN
26 September 2023 • 7:00am”

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/0 ... -zelensky/

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:06 pm

Stooo wrote:If you're wondering about the sources for my views I would start with the excellent Annette Dittert:

An informative thread.

Some would disagree…

“This phenomenon finds its apotheosis in the journalist Annette Dittert. Frau Dittert is the London bureau chief of the ARD, Germany’s public-service broadcaster. She moved here in 2008, and she clearly mourns the Britain she found when she arrived, before it was killed by Brexit.

Yet many of Dittert’s gripes with Britain pre-date 2016, sometimes by many centuries. She often reminds one of the stereotypical 19th century anthropologist in the field: sneering at that which she makes no effort to understand. She is suspicious of the undemocratic element of the British constitution, whilst simultaneously yearning for it to be more powerful. When King Charles gave royal assent to a bill that Dittert didn’t like, as every one of his predecessors has dutifully done since 1708, she complained that this was “not a good look for the monarchy”.

Dittert is also concerned about the threat of the far right in Britain, and she suggests that Germany can offer us urgent lessons about it. The notion that Germany’s own experiences of fascist dictatorship gives it moral authority today is surprisingly widespread. One might even say that it is the foundational myth of modern German national identity. That myth runs something like this: Germany has learned the lessons of the Holocaust so well, it has so taken to heart “Never Again”, that Germans are now expert in spotting the warning-signs of fascism. The metaphor at play is something akin to medical inoculation: Hitler injected himself into German veins, so the Germans now have anti-fascist antibodies.”

https://thecritic.co.uk/the-strange-dea ... anophilia/

I think that Germany is seeing a dangerous rise in neo nazi movements, as can be readily accessed on the internet.

I think your lady is wrong.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms