Watch out new world order...

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Watch out new world order...

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:47 am

You know what concerns me

I always thought Rocky was incredibly westernised

but when push comes to shove he defaults into propaganda and zealot mode which has actually made me consider whether or not moderate muslims are actually a thing, or whether under every moderate muslim lurks something more sinister

and that is really sad

more than that, it has shaken me to the core

I hope it is just my Jewish defense mehanism unconsciously springing into action, because the alternative in unbearable
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Rockstar » Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:37 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Do you mind keeping it out of this thread The New World order is a conspiracy from the Christian world thank you.
It was convenient to place the blame on the Jewish people as a distraction presumably.
You still have a place to post in the politics forum so kindly piss off over there or are you hoping to infect every topic?

That's rich coming from someone spamming geerts bullshit in the Uk thread. :whistle:
Rockstar

Postby Rockstar » Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:05 am

HobbitFeet wrote:You know what concerns me

I always thought Rocky was incredibly westernised

If being "westernized" means keeping quiet during a genocide happening right on our social media then you are wrong,, I am not one of the hypocrites.

I have always been Anti-Israel when it comes to their killing of Palestinians, Anti-America when it comes to their various pillaging Wars, Anti-ISIS, Anti-Russia when it comes to their war against Ukraine, Anti-Saudi Arabia-UAE when it comes to their war in Yemen, Anti-Al-Shabab, Anti-China when it comes to their treatment of Uyghurs, Anti-Burma for their treatment of Rohingya, Anti-India when it comes to killing of human beings in the name of saving the cow, Kashmir, Manipur,etc, Anti-Pakistan when it comes to minority persecution under the garb of blashpemy laws...

HobbitFeet wrote:but when push comes to shove he defaults into propaganda and zealot mode which has actually made me consider whether or not moderate muslims are actually a thing, or whether under every moderate muslim lurks something more sinister

It's a shame that highlighting the pain and suffering caused by the Israeli genocidial maniacs is called "propaganda and zealousness" and like an uneducated fool you circle back towards the religion i follow instead of seeing that the worldwide protests everywhere by the commoners is not based on religion lines but on humanitarian grounds.

What do you mean by "push comes to shove" ? Do you want every person with "westernized" indoctrination to sit back with a tub of popcorn whiles thousands and thousands of children have been killed?

and that is really sad

more than that, it has shaken me to the core

It's strange how the actions of Israel have not shaken you to the core but the actions of highlighting the crimes against humanity perperated by Israel shakes you. Now who is a moderate and who is an extremist eh?

And just saying "Both sides have committed atrocities That is the only stance I have ever taken" doesn't quite cut it in the context of the genocide brought on by Israel. In the context of Second World War, that would be akin to saying Both the Nazis and Warsaw Ghetto Uprising militants have committed atrocities that is the only stance I have ever taken. You see how foolish and dangerous does that look?

I hope it is just my Jewish defense mehanism unconsciously springing into action, because the alternative in unbearable

I am sick of people using "jewish defense mechanism" card when called upon to do the honorable thing which is to isolate Israel and force them to free Gaza and Palestinians from its clutches. Imagine having a religious diktat that to practice Judaism one has to support the Apartheid State of Israel in its current form. That's a stain on Judaism itself.
Rockstar

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:24 pm

I have no interest in discussing or debating this with you

You can only see suffering on one side, I ain’t got no time for that

You and raven are as bad as each other, you’re just a flip side of his bigoted coin, and I won’t enter into discussion with him either
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Rockstar » Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:38 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:I have no interest in discussing or debating this with you

I already know this. You wouldn't be able to even if you tried. Next time do not indulge in name calling and then scurrying away when you get a fitting reply. :thumbsup:

HobbitFeet wrote:You can only see suffering on one side, I ain’t got no time for that

You and raven are as bad as each other, you’re just a flip side of his bigoted coin, and I won’t enter into discussion with him either

And yet you will approve his Islamophobic posts and genocidial calls for nuking Arabian cities. Shame on you.

Actually you are the worst kind of extremist than lordraven. He justifies the war crimes committed by Israel by blaming Hamas... You completely dismiss them by calling them to be "atrocities on both sides" as if they are on par with each other. :shake head:
Rockstar

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 12, 2024 3:32 pm

Rockstar wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:You can only see suffering on one side, I ain’t got no time for that

You completely dismiss them by calling them to be "atrocities on both sides" as if they are on par with each other. :shake head:

She's not dismissing anything. She's simply looking at it without blinkers.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:48 pm

HUGE Uprising In Poland Against Globalist Donald Tusk
For the woke knobs... globalist = New world order =one world government... you will own bugger all so you'll have to rent everything off the few who do own ... it all.
But more and more people are rising up against the whole shit show!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:01 pm

Next Davos meeting is next week.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Holly » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:19 am

Rockstar wrote:

I already know this. You wouldn't be able to even if you tried. Next time do not indulge in name calling and then scurrying away when you get a fitting reply. :thumbsup:

And yet you will approve his Islamophobic posts and genocidial calls for nuking Arabian cities. Shame on you.

Actually you are the worst kind of extremist than lordraven. He justifies the war crimes committed by Israel by blaming Hamas... You completely dismiss them by calling them to be "atrocities on both sides" as if they are on par with each other. :shake head:

It wasn't Hobbit who approved it, it was me.
It slipped thru by accident and I tell you why.
It was over the holidays and I had oversees visitors staying with me.
I really didn't have much time to keep track of the forum, but I did have a look ever so often.
I logged in one day and there were heaps of posts waiting to be approved/disapproved, most of them were from LordRaven.
No other admin was available att.
I didn't have the time to read all of them from the beginning to the end, since LordRaven likes to post long essays.
I did however trust him enough not to post anything he shouldn't be posting.
Unfortunately he did.
I want to make it very clear that under no circumstances do I agree with his comment about nuking Arab regions.
It was shameful and totally inappropriate, and my mistake for approving it.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:03 pm

Rockstar wrote:

Says the man who says he hopes Israeli forces personnel suffered badly when being killed, and will suffer even more in the hereafter.
Knowing full well the population of Israel all do military training, are all reservists, and therefore IDF.
Your attempts at differentiating are feeble, it’s obvious you want all Israelis and Jews to die a fate worse than death, and you want them all to suffer in the afterlife.
All your efforts at presenting yourself as a moderate are a complete joke.

I don’t celebrate the deaths of anyone, unlike you, it’s all senseless slaughter in my view.
I still can’t get my mind around all the videos Hamas gleefully sent out that vividly showed the inhuman acts they perpetrated on men, women, children and babies.
It was sick, but, reading your filth, I understand fully how brainwashed you people are into commuting evil acts.

As for accusations of committing genocide, you’d do worse if Israelis committed such disgusting acts of barbarity.
Israel has the power to destroy Islam, but it doesn’t, because it’s restrained and doesn’t want to.
You wouldn’t have turned the other cheek, and neither should Israel.
It’s go to defend its right to exist in peace with all its neighbours.
Something it tries hard to do, knowing full well that you lot are always itching for a fight.
You can’t help yourselves, conquest and destruction of others is all part of your brainwashing.

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:12 pm

Holly wrote:
Rockstar wrote:

It wasn't Hobbit who approved it, it was me.
It slipped thru by accident and I tell you why.
It was over the holidays and I had oversees visitors staying with me.
I really didn't have much time to keep track of the forum, but I did have a look ever so often.
I logged in one day and there were heaps of posts waiting to be approved/disapproved, most of them were from LordRaven.
No other admin was available att.
I didn't have the time to read all of them from the beginning to the end, since LordRaven likes to post long essays.
I did however trust him enough not to post anything he shouldn't be posting.
Unfortunately he did.
I want to make it very clear that under no circumstances do I agree with his comment about nuking Arab regions.
It was shameful and totally inappropriate, and my mistake for approving it.

My point Holly was that Israel has the ability to do that, but they don’t choose to, because they’re not the genocidal maniacs that many here try to portray them as.
They use restraint and retaliate with restraint.
Had Hamas, ISIS, Hezbollah or Iranian backed Houthis to have nukes, they wouldn’t hesitate to Nuke Israel.
It was designed as a comment to highlight that, but fuck them anyway for claiming victimhood.

Which is a bit rich given Hamas might well have started WW3.
The Yemen air strikes in retaliation for attacks on international shipping is a worrying escalation.

Postby Stooo » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:21 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:HUGE Uprising In Poland Against Globalist Donald Tusk
For the woke knobs... globalist = New world order =one world government... you will own bugger all so you'll have to rent everything off the few who do own ... it all.

Tusk is not Jewish (Globalist is shorthand for Jew)and the opposite is true if you actually look into the subject rather than this ranting video from a chap who speaks like he has a ferret down his trousers.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Avon Barksdale » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:22 pm

For the woke knobs... globalist = New world order =one world government...

Perhaps say what you mean next time then, rather than using the rhetoric and language of the far right. Being woke has many benefits, but the ability to read minds isn't one of them.

Globalist is often a perjorative term for internationalist. It's not a surprise that a prominent member of the EU like Donald Tusk would be an internationalist. The EU was set up to help preserve peace in Europe after German nationalism went completely bonkers leading to WWII.

Extreme forms of nationalism thrive when economic conditions are bad so I agree things are going probably going to escalate. I think the next few years are going to remain economically hard.

People in minority groups will have to grit their teeth and suffer through the lies and slander told about us when extreme nationalism takes a hold - that we are stealing jobs, that we carry disease, that we should be happy that we are allowed to be part of this country even if we are treated unequally or badly, that we secretly want to take over. So, we will have more "send 'em back, stop the boats, Jews control the world, we are full up" and on and on.

Marvellous.
Avon Barksdale

Postby Avon Barksdale » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:26 pm

Stooo wrote:

Tusk is not Jewish (Globalist is shorthand for Jew)and the opposite is true if you actually look into the subject rather than this ranting video from a chap who speaks like he has a ferret down his trousers.

That chap is a friend of Nigel Farage pushing a nationalist agenda.
Avon Barksdale

Postby Stooo » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:36 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:
Stooo wrote:

That chap is a friend of Nigel Farage pushing a nationalist agenda.

In the pocket of Putin then, I'm so tired of people falling for this crap when the ability to 'do their own research' is right in front of them. That retort arose during the start of Qanon and the Tea Party and spread to the Anti-vaxxers, flat earthers and the rest of the lunatics who have hitched their wagon on the destruction of Western Society bandwagon because of gay people and Muslims that they were taught to be scared of.
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms