Watch out new world order...

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Watch out new world order...

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:35 am

Stooo wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:Jimmy Saville described himself as a devout Christian.

Have you seen the cult following that the alleged sex offender Russell Brand has?

In plain sight just like the last one and they accuse others of defending Savile, Thatcher's bestie.

Have you seen the cult following Mohamed has? :yikes:

Why do sexual perverts attract followings, and why does Mo have the biggest following?

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:44 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Have you seen the cult following that the alleged sex offender Russell Brand has?

In plain sight just like the last one and they accuse others of defending Savile, Thatcher's bestie.

Why do sexual perverts attract followings, and why does Mo have the biggest following?

Are you asking for yourself or a friend?

Postby Stooo » Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Probably best if he looks into the American 'super churches' and their tithing and preaching practices let alone the primitive Christians in the hills of Tennessee who purposely get bitten by snakes in the name of the baby Jesus.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:51 am

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Probably best if he looks into the American 'super churches' and their tithing and preaching practices let alone the primitive Christians in the hills of Tennessee who purposely get bitten by snakes in the name of the baby Jesus.

Did Jesus pump prepubescent girls? Yes or no?

We expect no answer, because you are incapable of recognising Mo as a pervert.

Which makes your statements illogical.

Deflect all you want, but it will not change factual history.

Postby Iteats » Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:51 am

Guest wrote:

How much of the Bible and the Quran do you think are factual history?
Iteats

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:33 pm

Iteats wrote:
Guest wrote:

As congregations continue to fall, it’s clear many Christian’s have decided to question the teachings of the Bible, are sceptical about it, and no longer practice because it seems irrelevant in the modern world.
They’re more concerned about jobs, raising families and paying their dues in order to thrive or even survive.

Compare that to the followers of the Koran who seem to think it’s necessary to adhere to it as a lifestyle instruction manual, practice complete obedience, and a justification for all actions, good or bad.
Trying to leave said religion is dangerous for those that contemplate doing so too.

I’m not a fan of theology, even less so of theocracy, because it causes division, and far worse.

I hope that answers your question.

Postby Iteats » Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Iteats wrote:
Guest wrote:

As congregations continue to fall, it’s clear many Christian’s have decided to question the teachings of the Bible, are sceptical about it, and no longer practice because it seems irrelevant in the modern world.
They’re more concerned about jobs, raising families and paying their dues in order to thrive or even survive.

Compare that to the followers of the Koran who seem to think it’s necessary to adhere to it as a lifestyle instruction manual, practice complete obedience, and a justification for all actions, good or bad.
Trying to leave said religion is dangerous for those that contemplate doing so too.

I’m not a fan of theology, even less so of theocracy, because it causes division, and far worse.

It doesn't answer it at all, "How much of the Bible and the Quran do you think are factual history?" 10% 25% 50% 100%?
Iteats

Postby Stooo » Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:46 pm

Guest wrote:Did Jesus pump prepubescent girls? Yes or no?

What is the marriage age in some backward Christian States and where is bestiality still allowed?

Just admit that you're an Islamophobe and no better than any other bigot :dunno:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Iteats » Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:58 pm

Stooo wrote:

What is the marriage age in some backward Christian States and where is bestiality still allowed?

Just admit that you're an Islamophobe and no better than any other bigot :dunno:

Here's hoping it's not Florida, no one should be doing that to Minnie unless it's Mickey :yikes:
Iteats

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:01 pm

Iteats wrote:
Guest wrote:
Iteats wrote:
Guest wrote:

It doesn't answer it at all, "How much of the Bible and the Quran do you think are factual history?" 10% 25% 50% 100%?

0%! Religions were not created by any divine being.
They were created by Man as a means to answer difficult questions, such as why are we here, who made us etc, but, and more importantly, to exert control over populations.
Lots of, overly embellished stories, compiled together in manuscripts really helped to do that.
Because the only ones who could actually read them to the illiterate populace were those who created the manuscripts.
The latter were ever so keen to believe in something that explained everything, and gave meaning to their lives.

Every society in the world that’s ever been had, first of all verbally passed down, and then latterly written down, beliefs explained by superiors to the masses.
Many followers opted to allow themselves to be human sacrifices because of what they were told to believe.

I’m positive that many more religions, than those practiced today, have vanished into history.
When they disappeared others replaced them.
Either through conquest or over time.
Take the Spanish conquests, or the Arab conquests.
People who never heard of God overnight found themselves believing in God or Allah.

It’s odd to thibk that they were eternally damned to the fires of hell before being converted.
When the truth is that they were probably living happy lives under their own beliefs prior to intervention.

Those who worshipped the cycles of the Sun, Moon and Stars, were probably the truest religions.
Because they were aware when to plant crops, prepare foods for winter storage, or simply head south for the winter, and vice versa in the summer etc.
The Sun, is after all, the true giver of life on this planet.

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:07 pm

Stooo wrote:

That’s a strange thing to say, young girls, who should be playing with dolls or their friends shouldn’t be preyed on by dirty old men.
It’s basic biology, their bodies aren’t formed well enough, and many therefore die in childbirth.
It still happens all over the world today, religion has nothing to do with it.

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:29 pm

I was appalled to see this come on the news late last night…

“What we know about the attack on a Moscow concert hall.

Who are the Crocus City Hall victims?
More than 6,000 Russians had flocked to the retail and concert complex for the event.
The number of those who were killed has been rising steadily.
By Saturday afternoon, at least 133 had been confirmed dead. The first official list of casualties suggested the oldest victim was in her 70s, with three children among the dead..

Who are the attackers?
It appears that those who carried out the attack managed to escape the inferno and mayhem they left behind and a manhunt began.
Russian MP Alexander Khinshtein said the attackers fled in a white Renault car. According to him, police tried to stop the vehicle in the Bryansk region, about 340km (210 miles) away from Moscow, managing to arrest two people as the others fled.
Some 14 hours after the first reports of shooting, Russia's Federal Security Service (FSB) announced 11 people had been arrested, including four "directly involved".
Their identities have not been announced. Russia's interior ministry said they were foreign nationals.
Unconfirmed reports have mentioned nationals from Tajikistan - Mr Khinshtein said passports from the country had been found in the car.“
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-68645755.amp

The Russian people don’t deserve this, they’ve been dragged into a war they didn’t vote for, and can’t complain or they might get jailed or get free flying lessons out of a 12th floor window, get a dose of polonium or novichok, strangled or shot.

With the Anti Putin Russian troops attacking from Ukraine into Belgorod oblast, many Chechens, ethnic Russians, Belorussians and Siberians defecting along with others from the Russian federation, it seems opposition to the Kremlin is on the rise.

This attack seems to be yet another armed protest against Putin, not enough to see the disintegration of the Russian federation, but if more openly revolt, there could be big problems that Russia might not be able to spread itself enough to hold back.

Which will sadly mean more Russian civilians getting the brunt of it.

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:34 pm

Stooo wrote:

I’m anti religion full stop, antiquated load of bollocks!
No matter the religion.
Nuns and priests are not saints! Sexual abuse in Christianity is far too well on display.
We all know that, but I’m intrigued as to why you favour Islam over other religions?
Have you converted? Or were you a choirboy?

Postby Stooo » Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:43 pm

Guest wrote:I’m anti religion full stop, antiquated load of bollocks!
No matter the religion.
Nuns and priests are not saints! Sexual abuse in Christianity is far too well on display.
We all know that, but I’m intrigued as to why you favour Islam over other religions?

I was a server when I was 12 because I couldn't be arsed to sing, hope that helps :dunno:

I'm not favouring anything, I'm just calling out your bigotry which makes you uncomfortable. Sorry about that :NAA:

Which one is you?

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:06 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:I’m anti religion full stop, antiquated load of bollocks!
No matter the religion.

I was a server when I was 12 because I couldn't be arsed to sing, hope that helps :dunno:

I'm not favouring anything, I'm just calling out your bigotry which makes you uncomfortable. Sorry about that :NAA:

No you’re not, you’re just being yourself, shouting:
Racist
Islamophobe
Homophobe
With minus zero proof to back up your claims.
It’s what you do, are you incapable of doing anything else.

Oddly enough, Sky News is interviewing a victim of the Westminster Bridge Attack right now.
London Bridge Attacks, Manchester Arena attack, 7/7, I won’t go on.

Who carried out those Attacks, and Why?
Why is the biggest mystery. British Muslims are looked after well and can go about life mainly unhindered.
Unlike British Jews.
I’ll bet you can’t answer.

My Muslim doctors, nurses, surgeons, and dentists have never expressed any dissatisfaction with life in this country.
We have an entire road here full of Muslim shops and I go there to shop often.
One of them, a Lebanese supermarket, is great for spices, olives and a vast selection of Olive oils.
I recently purchased a bottle of “The Blessed Tree” extra virgin olive oil, “made by Palestinian Refugees.”
I often sit with an old comrade sipping Arabic Coffee outside an Arab cafe’, and I only get my hair cut by a Syrian guy and his staff.
I do a lot to fund Muslims, what do you do?

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms