Merry Christmas one and all…

A right load of bollocks...

Merry Christmas one and all…

Postby Gabby » Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:13 pm

I’ll not be posting much now till in the new year…. so Merry Christmas and a prosperous 2024 to you all…. Christmas is only as good as you make it! :wubwub: :Wiiiine!: :SCool: :holly: :stocking:
Gabby

Re: Merry Christmas one and all…

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 20, 2023 2:06 pm

Gabby wrote:I’ll not be posting much now till in the new year…. so Merry Christmas and a prosperous 2024 to you all…. Christmas is only as good as you make it! :wubwub: :Wiiiine!: :SCool: :holly: :stocking:

Good, post that Johnny Mathis Christmas song :cheers:

Postby Middens » Wed Dec 20, 2023 5:25 pm

Have a happy Christmas, Gabby!

:warmfire:
Middens

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:18 pm

Merrily merrily on high!
All the best but I can't wait for the bell ringing to be over.
Yesterday everywhere I went the church bells were ringing and bonging and banging!
Wouldn't be so bad if they learnt to play a bloody tune but no just half a dozen half ton bells being rung in any old order!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Stooo » Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:17 pm

Have a nice one those that are bothered to celebrate it, I'm just looking forward to three days off :warmfire:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:41 pm

Stooo wrote:Have a nice one those that are bothered to celebrate it, I'm just looking forward to three days off :warmfire:

I always found working between Christmas and New Year’s Eve a real chore, not many people tend to want to do business during that period.

Deepest sympathies, I can only hope you get additional pay for working during that period, when most people are very much on an extended holiday and having a good time.

Someone’s got to keep the wheels turning, and there are countless people in the same position as you, all providing vital services.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:Have a nice one those that are bothered to celebrate it, I'm just looking forward to three days off :warmfire:

I always found working between Christmas and New Year’s Eve a real chore, not many people tend to want to do business during that period.

Deepest sympathies, I can only hope you get additional pay for working during that period, when most people are very much on an extended holiday and having a good time.

Someone’s got to keep the wheels turning, and there are countless people in the same position as you, all providing vital services.

He's having three days off.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Stooo » Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:46 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:

Guest needs to change the batteries in his hearing aid...

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:25 pm

Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:

Guest needs to change the batteries in his hearing aid...

Apologies for showing concern for your plight.

I am a firm believer in saying goodbye to staff on Xmas eve and welcoming them back the first working day in January.

I’m happy to have dead batteries in an alleged hearing aid on this subject.

Postby Junglejayne » Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:59 am

Merry Christmas everyone!

Junglejayne

Postby Cactus Jack » Sun Dec 24, 2023 8:54 pm

Merry Christmas

I'm told that phrase has been banned and even now the PC police are headed to my address to forcibly induct me into two Hawzas, and Sikh Temple and a year long stay at a yeshiva.

I've been told the same for twenty years and still the only people who have any thing say about saying Merry Christmas are the people who say you can't say Merry Christmas
Cactus Jack

Postby Cannydc » Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:01 pm

Just dropped by to wish everyone a lovely Christmas and a happy and peaceful New Year.
@Cannydc1
Cannydc

Postby Holly » Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:23 pm

Merry Christmas Doggies.
I hope you all have a lovely, peaceful and happy day xx
:warmfire:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Rockstar » Mon Dec 25, 2023 4:21 am

Merry Christmas Everyone.... :twirl: