Will you vote for Sharia in the UK?

A right load of bollocks...

Will you vote for Sharia in the UK?

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:40 pm

Or happily have it foisted on you?
This preacher reckons it's the answer to all our problems and we're crying out for it!
Mahyar Tousi DESTROYS Islamist Preacher
Rolluplostinspace

Re: Will you vote for Sharia in the UK?

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 16, 2023 6:21 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Or happily have it foisted on you?
This preacher reckons it's the answer to all our problems and we're crying out for it!

I'd rather have him foisted on us than having you and your constant crap foisted on us

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:14 pm

Guest wrote:

I'd rather have him foisted on us than having you and your constant crap foisted on us

Not as crap as the post you just made though and guess what... if you had half a brain you'd have figured out by now that you can ignore me but... it's obvious you don't want to do that.
The reason being you're one of my groupies.
Keep on following.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Text » Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:26 pm

Well OP, whatever comment I have to make, I'm sure I've already said it in this your previous similar thread lol - viewtopic.php?f=22&t=92197
Text

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:29 pm

Text wrote:Well OP, whatever comment I have to make, I'm sure I've already said it in this your previous similar thread lol - http://thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=92197

Bugger... I knew it was there somewhere!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:41 pm

Never! ISIS, Hamas, hezbollah, boko haram, Al queda, and all the other Islamic nutjob groupings prove that it will bring only torture, rape, beheadings, death and destruction.

It should be banned worldwide.

Postby Holly » Sun Dec 17, 2023 11:13 am

A Michigan Islamic scholar posted a video on social media calling on Muslims in the West and U.S. to embrace jihad, continuing a trend that threatens to spread extremism in the United States.

"You have pretty radicalizing, extreme content happening," Alberto Fernandez, vice president of the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI), told Fox News Digital. "This is stuff they uploaded on social media. It's there for everybody to see."

Fernandez's comments come after MEMRI uploaded a video featuring Ahmad Musa Jibril, an Islamic scholar from Michigan who encouraged Muslims in America to celebrate and aspire to jihad.

"It is about time that the Muslims — especially the youth — in the West. It is time for them to understand what should already be known, that the infidel West, particularly the U.S., are the enemies of Muslims," Jibril said. "If you can't raise your child telling him you want him to be mujahid and martyr, then you are the root of the problem."

Less than a week after Jibril's video was published, MEMRI shared another video featuring a Delaware imam who warned Muslims living in the West the day will come for Allah to turn "America into Palestine," something Muslims enjoying first world luxury should be prepared for.

"Allah hasn't turned America into Palestine yet. That time is coming, we've enjoyed a lot," the imam, Shadeed Muhammad, says in the video. "This is stolen land, make no mistake about that. Every breath that we take on this land right here, this is blood money. Blood money taken from the natives right here … and you think that we want to just stay here, live here, enjoy all of our lives, and die, and the time is not going to come?"
The IDF cares more for the lives of Palestinians than Hamas itself: Shahar Azani

https://www.foxnews.com/us/michigan-ima ... -extremism

Happy times ahead if the west allows it :roll:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:04 pm

Reading these posts above, it’s being resembled to an infection that grows and grows, destroying whatever country it infects little by little.

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:41 pm

Guest wrote:Reading these posts above, it’s being resembled to an infection that grows and grows, destroying whatever country it infects little by little.

Come to think of it, it’s like a worldwide pandemic.
The world needs a cure, as it did with covid.

Postby Cherry de Voured » Sun Dec 17, 2023 2:07 pm

I don't know what the point is here. I mean, there's plenty of fucking Christians wanting to implement their own version of this kind of religious bullshit on the population. Why pick this particular arsehole?

But nobody with a sensible brain takes it seriously, because that's what it is - religious bullshit.

And if you vote for folk that subscribe to religious bullshit, more fool you.
Cherry de Voured

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:39 pm

Cherry de Voured wrote:I don't know what the point is here. I mean, there's plenty of fucking Christians wanting to implement their own version of this kind of religious bullshit on the population. Why pick this particular arsehole?

But nobody with a sensible brain takes it seriously, because that's what it is - religious bullshit.

That’s a reasonable argument, considering the Bible Belt nutters in America.
However, it only stands up to questioning if we have proof of Christian death squads in Muslim countries.

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:37 pm

Cherry de Voured wrote:I don't know what the point is here. I mean, there's plenty of fucking Christians wanting to implement their own version of this kind of religious bullshit on the population. Why pick this particular arsehole?

“Nobody with a sensible brain takes it seriously?” :ooer:

A decade ago people on this forum were saying Anjem Choudary was no threat.

Sadly, for Lee Rigby, who signed up to serve this country, two of Choudary’s followers decided to run him over with a car, and then, as he lay fighting for life, decided to try and decapitate him.

A couple of London bridges, three tube trains and a bus also suggest that many idiots do take it seriously.

This country tries its best to protect all minorities, and to allow them all equal opportunities and freedoms, and it bends over backwards to protect our Muslim population. And quite rightly too.

However, all of us in this country, including our Muslim population, need to remain vigilant with brainwashed hate preachers spreading their bile to incite hatred.

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:35 pm

The problem is that there are thousands of these hate preachers, and they actually believe what this guy says…

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/krqpVcp0VPc

Anyone thinking it’s just hot air needs to have a rethink.

Postby Stooo » Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:19 pm

Guest wrote:
The problem is that there are thousands of these hate preachers, and they actually believe what this guy says…

It's got fuck all to do with religion and everything to do with stupid people and crowd behaviour.

Stop making excuses.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:27 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:

It's got fuck all to do with religion and everything to do with stupid people and crowd behaviour.

Stop making excuses.

Just to confirm? You are saying Sharia law has everything to do with stupid people and crowd behaviour?

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms