Will you vote for Sharia in the UK?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Will you vote for Sharia in the UK?

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 11, 2024 5:43 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Guest wrote:
Also, many “anti - white” people, like you, judging by your posts, suggest Israel is committing genocide.

If that were the case,

Even the Israelis are saying it out loud that they are committing genocide. Are you one of those assholes who came out of the tunnels from under Nyc? :ooer:

Israeli Minister of Heritage: On 1 November 2023, Amichai Eliyahu posted on
Facebook: “The north of the Gaza Strip, more beautiful than ever. Everything is blown up and
flattened, simply a pleasure for the eyes … We must talk about the day after. In my mind, we
will hand over lots to all those who fought for Gaza over the years and to those evicted from
Gush Katif” [a former Israeli settlement].460 He later argued against humanitarian aid as “[w]e wouldn’t hand the Nazis humanitarian aid”, and “there is no such thing as uninvolved civilians
in Gaza”.461 He also posited a nuclear attack on the Gaza Strip.462

Israeli Minister of Agriculture: On 11 November 2023, Avi Dichter in a television
interview recalled the Nakba of 1948, in which over 80 percent of the Palestinian population of
the new Israeli State was forced from or fled their homes, stating that “[w]e are now actually
rolling out the Gaza Nakba”.463
— Deputy Speaker of the Knesset and Member of the Foreign Affairs and Security
Committee: On 7 October 2023, Nissim Vaturi ‘tweeted’ that: “[n]ow we all have one common
goal — erasing the Gaza Strip from the face of the earth. Those who are unable will be
replaced.”46

Off you pop with your twisting of others words, NOWHERE does it mention genocide. And this very much looks like how they felt at the time, not how they have reacted. There have been no nukes dropped on Gaza, has there?
And why when you love the M.E so much are you not living there alongside your brothers? Erasing the Gaza strip of Hamas? You pick what suits your narrative, always have.
If you told me it was raining, I'd fkn look outside to see if you were lying again. Taqiyya is your way of life when it's the "infidel". For those who don't know what Taqiyya means, look it up. This rat uses it often.

Postby Avon Barksdale » Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:25 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:Can anyone explain to me how I, or my descendants, are going to find ourselves living under Sharia Law in the UK instead of common law / statute?

How exactly is this shift going to occur? Will we vote for it? A referendum? An Islamic hostile takeover?

Tell me the steps.

I've pointed this out before but this lot are long gone when it comes to reality and facts.

If some of the discussions on this forum are anything to go by it is far right online radicalisation that is a bigger threat to the social fabric of our country.

Have you even read this thread?
Female Muslims in links testifying at their shocking treatment under sharia law, even in this country, and after one of our courts had found in favour of one of them.

As for your choice as to the biggest threat to this country, please provide factual evidence. If you can? Take your time.

Factual great threats to this country are:
Russian aggression
Repercussions of the War in the middle east

Would you like to argue against that with what you said?

I am all ears.

Please note, European and British security forces are on high alert, are you saying that they fear attacks from RW knuckle Draggers?

Please advise.

Bumped for an Avon response.

Have you even read my post?

I clearly said that If some of the discussions on this forum are anything to go by that online radicalisation was the bigger (not biggest) threat to the social fabric of our country - in other words if we judge the situation by the discussions here alone the bigger threat than the utterly implausible notion that we will be living under Sharia Law. I stand by that given the most hateful post I have read on this thread was both racist and extremist and involved nuking Arab cities.

Anything else you need clearing up my guy?
Avon Barksdale

Postby Red Okktober » Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:12 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:

I clearly said that If some of the discussions on this forum are anything to go by that online radicalisation was the bigger (not biggest) threat to the social fabric of our country - in other words if we judge the situation by the discussions here alone the bigger threat than the utterly implausible notion that we will be living under Sharia Law. I stand by that given the most hateful post I have read on this thread was both racist and extremist and involved nuking Arab cities.

You're not still tripping are you Avon? :)

It's most likely implausible that we, as in those on this forum, will be living under sharia, but there is every chance that future generations could be.

It's a numbers game, and the muslim population is growing the fastest. As I mentioned upthread, there is expected to be a 70% increase in the number of muslims in the UK by as soon as 2060. If it continues at the same rate there will be significant numbers here in the not too distant future.

Then when it comes to GEs, unlike the rest of the population which split votes between several parties, the muslim population will most likely block vote for their candidate, plus there will be an extremely high turnout amongst them. So we're looking a higher percentage of muslims within the UK population, combined with an islamic political party that will be punching way above it's weight - making sharia a definite possibility at some point in the future.

Before then, social unrest will escalate and there is a also a real chance of civil war.
Red Okktober

Postby Stooo » Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:18 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:

It's most likely implausible that we, as in those on this forum, will be living under sharia, but there is every chance that future generations could be.

It's a numbers game, and the muslim population is growing the fastest. As I mentioned upthread, there is expected to be a 70% increase in the number of muslims in the UK by as soon as 2060. If it continues at the same rate there will be significant numbers here in the not too distant future.

Then when it comes to GEs, unlike the rest of the population which split votes between several parties, the muslim population will most likely block vote for their candidate, plus there will be an extremely high turnout amongst them. So we're looking a higher percentage of muslims within the UK population, combined with an islamic political party that will be punching way above it's weight - making sharia a definite possibility at some point in the future.

Before then, social unrest will escalate and there is a also a real chance of civil war.

You are supposed to be a fucking adult.

Love to the family...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Avon Barksdale » Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:36 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:

I might micro-dose now and then...

I think the likelihood of this country being a majority Muslim country at any time in the foreseeable future is basically slim to none. I have no fear that will happen for me, my children, my grand-children or even great grandchildren for that matter. Demographics doesn't follow some kind of linear progression based on current conditions which do not change over time. The gap in the replacement rate between Muslim and non Muslims would need to be resistant to what we know happens when newer populations became established over time - they get wealthier and have less children. Also a 70% increase sounds a lot unless of course the underlying total you are basing the increase on is small (like the Muslim population in this country.) 70% of a hill of beans is still a hill of beans.

Still, respect to you for answering my question. To me it sounds like a work of fiction that would give Harry Potter a run for its money but that is my opinion alone.
Avon Barksdale

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:01 pm

Imagine Avon in the 1930's.
Germany cannot possibly upset the European order let alone the global order!
It can purchase bugger all on the world markets whether that be steel iron ore beans wheat etc because no one will accept their worthless money.
That being the case how on earth do you think they can build an army especially an army of today which must be mechanised. It can't build a decent navy and train thousands of men to run it and of course it can't build an air force.
It couldn't possibly equip a military force of any size with weapons ammunition uniforms and keep resupplying it!
No I'm afraid you people are dreaming... won't happen in my lifetime or that of my grandchildren.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:10 pm

Israel Is Building A $55 BILLION Canal Through Gaza! So they will have to bulldoze large parts of the place and neutralize Hamas.
Building the canal will be impossible with Hamas constantly interfering.
More than bulldozing and neutralising the existing power structures of the middle east will have to change.Be changed.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:01 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Imagine Avon in the 1930's.
Germany cannot possibly upset the European order let alone the global order!
It can purchase bugger all on the world markets whether that be steel iron ore beans wheat etc because no one will accept their worthless money.
That being the case how on earth do you think they can build an army especially an army of today which must be mechanised. It can't build a decent navy and train thousands of men to run it and of course it can't build an air force.
It couldn't possibly equip a military force of any size with weapons ammunition uniforms and keep resupplying it!
No I'm afraid you people are dreaming... won't happen in my lifetime or that of my grandchildren.

I agree, he sounds like all the appeasers back then who pretended that fascism was not a threat, for fear of upsetting Nazis ( and Hitler).

Now we have the likes of Avon pretending white Christian’s are the biggest threat, unwilling to speak the truth about what’s really going on, for fear of upsetting Muslims.

Avon stated that white neo nazis are the biggest threat to this country, so I asked him to provide a list of the terror attacks carried it by them.

He pretended he’d not seen the question, funny that!

In spite of 7/7, London Bridge attacks, Houses of Parliament attacks etc by Islamic NutJobs, the likes of Avon pretend there is no Islamic threat to the uk or Europe.

Madrid train bombings, Paris theatre massacre in Paris, the Nice seafront lunatic mowing people down in a lorry, the German Christmas market lorry attacks, the Cologne rail station rape and sexual assaults etc just didn’t register with Avon and his like.

Why do he and his ilk pretend none of the above happened, and that neo Nazis are yet biggest threat.

The answer is simple, it is “for fear of upsetting Muslims.”

Appeasing fascists didn’t work in the 1930’s, appeasing islamofascists won’t work now either.

The three chimps “hear no evil, see no evil, and speak no evil” are posting on here, instead of owning up to the fact that we have a very real, clear and present danger in our midst, and it’s growing.

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:08 am

Red Okktober wrote:
Guest wrote:
Are they NIMBY’s?

There's a game you can play on here guest, I've played it before myself with amusing results.

Ask a wokey if they would be ok if a mosque/immigrant hostel opened next door to them, and a gypsy camp was set up in the field across the road.

Then sit back and watch them lie through their teeth when they say they wouldn't mind.

Ask Stooo - he's always good for a laugh on this one.

Stooo isn’t a NIMBY, he’d welcome illegal immigrants into his home, never mind next door.

And he’d gladly have gypsies setting up in a field by his place.

He’s an enlightened woke sort.

Postby Rockstar » Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:05 am

Red Okktober wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:

On one hand Muslims are fleeing Islamic countries to get away from Shariah Law and on the other hand Muslims want to establish Shariah law in the western countries... You couldn't make this shit up :pmsl: :pmsl:

All the projection numbers are based on stupidity and without merit. Tomorrow half of the population in the UK could convert to Islam or any other religion.. And for argument's sake, if more than half of the population want Shariah Law to be established.. then shouldn't the true supporters of DEMOCRACY welcome every decision taken by the majority? :dunno:
Rockstar

Postby Rockstar » Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:18 am

Guest wrote:
Off you pop with your twisting of others words, NOWHERE does it mention genocide.

Get fcuked you genocide apologist.

You are a piece of shit for supporting baby killers. Are you lordraven? He was a war criminal apologist just like you. :off head:

Rockstar

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms