Will you vote for Sharia in the UK?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Will you vote for Sharia in the UK?

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:54 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:
All over. At the moment it's a decent excuse to hate someone different from you and that makes a lot of money for some people who are already rich and bored.

You remind me of a robot in a sci fi movie that's just has it's head knocked off, and repeats random nonsensical gibberish from it's memory bank.

“Danger Will Robinson!” :pmsl:

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:30 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:That’s what’s known as a rose tinted view, it’s quite sad that you aren’t up to speed and actually believe that.

There are plenty of videos on YouTube showing what’s being preached in mosques, taken by Muslims who are concerned about radicalisation.

If you don’t believe those concerned Muslims then nothing will convince you.

How does Tommy's cock taste?

Fucking idiot.

Ask the undercover, concerned Muslim, reporters, who recorded all the videos, compiled them and sent them to the police.

As homosexual activities are banned under Islam I don’t think they’d approve of your remarks, given their concerns about radicals being invited to preach hate in their mosques.

They’ve collectively shown that they are not for Muslims rejoicing in the slaughter of 7th October.

Do some research, I don’t think the EDL twats would be welcome in our mosques.

Postby Avon Barksdale » Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:29 pm

Can anyone explain to me how I, or my descendants, are going to find ourselves living under Sharia Law in the UK instead of common law / statute?

How exactly is this shift going to occur? Will we vote for it? A referendum? An Islamic hostile takeover?

Tell me the steps.
Avon Barksdale

Postby Avon Barksdale » Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:41 pm

‘Civilization’s going to pieces,’ broke out Tom violently. ‘I’ve gotten to be a terrible pessimist about things. Have you read ‘The Rise of the Coloured Empires’ by this man Goddard?’

‘Why, no,’ I answered, rather surprised by his tone.

‘Well, it’s a fine book, and everybody ought to read it. The idea is if we don’t look out the white race will be — will be utterly submerged. It’s all scientific stuff; it’s been proved […] This idea is that we’re Nordics. I am, and you are and you are and — — ’ After an infinitesimal hesitation he included Daisy with a slight nod and she winked at me again. ‘ — and we’ve produced all the things that go to make civilization — oh, science and art and all that. Do you see?’

The Great Gatsby - 1925.
Avon Barksdale

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:52 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:‘Civilization’s going to pieces,’ broke out Tom violently. ‘I’ve gotten to be a terrible pessimist about things. Have you read ‘The Rise of the Coloured Empires’ by this man Goddard?’

‘Well, it’s a fine book, and everybody ought to read it. The idea is if we don’t look out the white race will be — will be utterly submerged. It’s all scientific stuff; it’s been proved […] This idea is that we’re Nordics. I am, and you are and you are and — — ’ After an infinitesimal hesitation he included Daisy with a slight nod and she winked at me again. ‘ — and we’ve produced all the things that go to make civilization — oh, science and art and all that. Do you see?’

The Great Gatsby - 1925.

There are many white Muslims, what is your point? Check out many Ukrainian refugees, the former Cat Stevens plus many more white coverts to Islam.

If you are trying to say people who don’t want sharia law in the uk are all white racists, then you’re way off the mark.

If you read the thread, especially posts including links from Muslims who came here to escape sharia law, you wouldn’t try to simplify this into a white racism matter.

I expect better from you, this is probably the least best post you’ve ever made.

The question is ever so simple, how would you vote?

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:01 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:Can anyone explain to me how I, or my descendants, are going to find ourselves living under Sharia Law in the UK instead of common law / statute?

How exactly is this shift going to occur? Will we vote for it? A referendum? An Islamic hostile takeover?

Tell me the steps.

Avon, it’s a straightforward here in the now question, yes or no?

Fifty years from now things might be different, that’s none of our concern right now.

Postby Avon Barksdale » Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:‘Civilization’s going to pieces,’ broke out Tom violently. ‘I’ve gotten to be a terrible pessimist about things. Have you read ‘The Rise of the Coloured Empires’ by this man Goddard?’

The Great Gatsby - 1925.

There are many white Muslims, what is your point? Check out many Ukrainian refugees, the former Cat Stevens plus many more white coverts to Islam.

If you are trying to say people who don’t want sharia law in the uk are all white racists, then you’re way off the mark.

If you read the thread, especially posts including links from Muslims who came here to escape sharia law, you wouldn’t try to simplify this into a white racism matter.

I expect better from you, this is probably the least best post you’ve ever made.

My point is that paranoia about the erasure of "white" identity or civilisation is drivel which has been repeated ad mauseum for generations. Nonsense then. Nonsense now.
Avon Barksdale

Postby Avon Barksdale » Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:Can anyone explain to me how I, or my descendants, are going to find ourselves living under Sharia Law in the UK instead of common law / statute?

Tell me the steps.

Avon, it’s a straightforward here in the now question, yes or no?

Fifty years from now things might be different, that’s none of our concern right now.

No.

Do you have any other pointless hypothetical questions you would like answered?

Now, would you like to answer my questions?
Avon Barksdale

Postby Stooo » Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:20 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
How does his cock taste?

Your obsessed by Tommy

Five words verses 'your' (correct usage) frankly cult-like wall of victimisation response. I'm so tired of you people.

Obsessed indeedy...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:21 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:Suddenly it sinks in...

Yes I am saying that. The UK is not a religious state in any way whatsoever.

We have nice churches and lovely hymns and some pretty decent vicars but we as a country are not religious.This is why people come here.

Muslims are born into a life dictated to by religion. It's entwined in who they are.

Do you think islam will eventually disappear across Europe as well, or is it just a UK thing?

People are born into a life mate.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:22 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:
All over. At the moment it's a decent excuse to hate someone different from you and that makes a lot of money for some people who are already rich and bored.

You remind me of a robot in a sci fi movie that's just has it's head knocked off, and repeats random nonsensical gibberish from it's memory bank.

You remind me of an old person :smilin:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:25 pm

Tell me the steps.

I've pointed this out before but this lot are long gone when it comes to reality and facts.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:31 pm

Stooo wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:Suddenly it sinks in...

Yes I am saying that. The UK is not a religious state in any way whatsoever.

We have nice churches and lovely hymns and some pretty decent vicars but we as a country are not religious.This is why people come here.

Muslims are born into a life dictated to by religion. It's entwined in who they are.

Do you think islam will eventually disappear across Europe as well, or is it just a UK thing?

People are born into a life mate.

Yes indeed but you can also move out of it in developed countries. It’s called social mobility. Granted, social mobility was at its height in the UK in the 60s to 80s. Your generation in particular had it very good - free university plus a paid grant. So what’s your excuse ?

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:32 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:
Guest wrote:

The Great Gatsby - 1925.

My point is that paranoia about the erasure of "white" identity or civilisation is drivel which has been repeated ad mauseum for generations. Nonsense then. Nonsense now.

Well stop trying to turn this into a thread about white racism then, when I see white Muslims from Russia, Ukraine, Chechnya, Kazakhstan, Armenia, Bosnia etc etc, I have to now question your response too.

There was a time when white Europeans were perhaps the biggest population on the planet, but I doubt it, and with exploration, empires, trade, spreading medicine, education, law and order and so on, petty warring stopped populations grew.
Indian population exploded under empire, when inter tribal wars were stopped and agriculture and food programmes to stop famines were instigated, as an example.
I’ve only mentioned that because many other non-white countries, with longer life expectancy through a higher standard of living, have seen population explosions.

The white race is hardly in a position to outbreed all these nations, so I still don’t get why you’re pushing the anti white point you (clearly) introduced.

Falling fertility rates, and females pursuing careers instead of having children (until late) in western countries, are also contributory factors to declining white race numbers.

Looking at India and China alone, the white race is falling away, but who cares? A man, or woman, on Mars or Titan will be a human being, no matter the skin colour.

So I can’t accept your angling to bring race into a thread about sharia law as being relevant at all whatsoever.

I’ve no idea why you did so, and I don’t want to know, it’s a matter for you yourself.

Postby Avon Barksdale » Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:35 pm

Stooo wrote:

Tell me the steps.

I've pointed this out before but this lot are long gone when it comes to reality and facts.

If some of the discussions on this forum are anything to go by it is far right online radicalisation that is a bigger threat to the social fabric of our country.
Avon Barksdale

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms