Will you vote for Sharia in the UK?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Will you vote for Sharia in the UK?

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:07 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:“One woman’s brush with Sharia courts in the UK: "It ruined my life forever"

“My daughter and I appeared before the Sharia court at Regent's Park mosque in London. They were not interested in anything we had to say, the whole process was shocking.”

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/5050/o ... rts-in-uk/

This article makes very sad reading, but it perfectly highlights the total lack of rights of women under sharia.

It's regional you twat. The Christians, Jews, Buddhists and whatever creed or cult will be living under local laws. Why are you scared of poor people on the other side of the planet?

Why don’t you ask our Jewish members that question?

They’ll enlighten you to the fact that it’s not regional at all, it’s been here for over a decade now and they’re directly affected by it.

Or are you saying the survivors of 7/7 and London bridges attacks are making it all up too?

Why are you pretending to be Well ‘Ard?

How would you cope with a line nutjob intent on causing death if you were in his path?

Why don't you shut the fuck up you drama queen :roll:

When I read about attacks on British Jews, I simply cannot shut up.
It is plain wrong.

Postby Red Okktober » Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:25 pm

Stooo wrote:Suddenly it sinks in...

Yes I am saying that. The UK is not a religious state in any way whatsoever.

We have nice churches and lovely hymns and some pretty decent vicars but we as a country are not religious.This is why people come here.

Muslims are born into a life dictated to by religion. It's entwined in who they are.

Do you think islam will eventually disappear across Europe as well, or is it just a UK thing?
Red Okktober

Postby Rockstar » Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:34 pm

Guest wrote:
It seemed a better option than a full scale invasion of Japan, they estimated that Millions of Japanese civilians would rather choose to die by any means rather than surrender.

If you had a clue you’d know that Japanese forces were brainwashed by an insane military command that surrender was dishonourable, and they should all choose to die in battle or take their own lives.

The civilians were told the Americans were monsters who would do unspeakable things to them, so they too would choose death over dishonour.

Saipan proved this, even with Japanese American translators telling them they’d be really well looked after, Japanese women were seen throwing their children and then themselves off cliffs.

Knowing that Japanese civilians, as well as the armed forces would choose death over anything else, which could see millions of deaths, not to mention the enormous amount of casualties US forces would endure, they realised the death toll for all would be far too costly.

Also, Tokyo firestorm bombing killed 100,000 but Japan, in a hopeless position, still refused to surrender.

Hence the decision was made to use the bomb, and still they refused to surrender, the ruling military didn’t give a shit about their people.

A second bomb was dropped and they still refused, until the Emperor intervened, because he didn’t want his people to suffer anymore.

War crimes? Go and ask all those who suffered at the hands of Japanese in WW2, they acted like Hamas/ISIs towards their enemies.

Which is why you’ve probably taken your stance to side with the Japanese, portraying them as innocent victims, and forgiving them all their sins, just as you do with all who commit unthinkable acts for Islam.

And there you have it. You are a monster for saying that killing 2,00,000 people whose effects are still lingering was necessary.. Are you lordravencunt? Anyways I wish you a lifetime of PTSD and suffering... I think you are dangerous and you need to removed from society for your genocidal intent.... It's just a matter of time before you will go out and kill some innocent random muslim or japanese going on about his normal daily life...

The Japanese civilians were brainwashed and they would have jumped off the cliffs anyways...so might as well burn them quick and test different nuke bombs .... :off head: :off head: :off head:
Rockstar

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:35 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:“One woman’s brush with Sharia courts in the UK: "It ruined my life forever"

“My daughter and I appeared before the Sharia court at Regent's Park mosque in London. They were not interested in anything we had to say, the whole process was shocking.”

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/5050/o ... rts-in-uk/

This article makes very sad reading, but it perfectly highlights the total lack of rights of women under sharia.

It's regional you twat. The Christians, Jews, Buddhists and whatever creed or cult will be living under local laws. Why are you scared of poor people on the other side of the planet?

Why don’t you ask our Jewish members that question?

They’ll enlighten you to the fact that it’s not regional at all, it’s been here for over a decade now and they’re directly affected by it.

Or are you saying the survivors of 7/7 and London bridges attacks are making it all up too?

Why are you pretending to be Well ‘Ard?

How would you cope with a line nutjob intent on causing death if you were in his path?

Stooo pretending to 'ard :gigglesnshit:
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:58 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Guest wrote:
It seemed a better option than a full scale invasion of Japan, they estimated that Millions of Japanese civilians would rather choose to die by any means rather than surrender.

If you had a clue you’d know that Japanese forces were brainwashed by an insane military command that surrender was dishonourable, and they should all choose to die in battle or take their own lives.

The civilians were told the Americans were monsters who would do unspeakable things to them, so they too would choose death over dishonour.

Saipan proved this, even with Japanese American translators telling them they’d be really well looked after, Japanese women were seen throwing their children and then themselves off cliffs.

Knowing that Japanese civilians, as well as the armed forces would choose death over anything else, which could see millions of deaths, not to mention the enormous amount of casualties US forces would endure, they realised the death toll for all would be far too costly.

Also, Tokyo firestorm bombing killed 100,000 but Japan, in a hopeless position, still refused to surrender.

Hence the decision was made to use the bomb, and still they refused to surrender, the ruling military didn’t give a shit about their people.

A second bomb was dropped and they still refused, until the Emperor intervened, because he didn’t want his people to suffer anymore.

War crimes? Go and ask all those who suffered at the hands of Japanese in WW2, they acted like Hamas/ISIs towards their enemies.

Which is why you’ve probably taken your stance to side with the Japanese, portraying them as innocent victims, and forgiving them all their sins, just as you do with all who commit unthinkable acts for Islam.

And there you have it. You are a monster for saying that killing 2,00,000 people whose effects are still lingering was necessary.. Are you lordravencunt? Anyways I wish you a lifetime of PTSD and suffering... I think you are dangerous and you need to removed from society for your genocidal intent.... It's just a matter of time before you will go out and kill some innocent random muslim or japanese going on about his normal daily life...

The Japanese civilians were brainwashed and they would have jumped off the cliffs anyways...so might as well burn them quick and test different nuke bombs .... :off head: :off head: :off head:

You’re really embarrassing yourself, please provide proof that 2 million Japanese were killed by the atom bombs. If you can you absolute dullard!

The A Bombs resulted in a minuscule amount of deaths, compared to the projected casualties on both sides had the US invaded mainland Japan. That’s a fact, but it’s no surprise that you, in your ignorance, don’t know that.

As for Monsters, will you condemn Hamas for the brutal savagery of October 7th?

All I want is a yes or a no as an answer, any maybe, or deflection of any sort I’ll take as a no, and quite rightly assume that you are to this day proud of what Hamas did on October 7th.

Postby Rockstar » Tue Jan 09, 2024 12:05 am

InnumeracyORdrunk??? wrote:
You’re really embarrassing yourself, please provide proof that 2 million Japanese were killed by the atom bombs. If you can you absolute dullard!

Who the fuck said 2 million??? Are you drunk or stupid? All i want for you to choose one. Do not deflect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RepetitiveCunt wrote:As for Monsters, will you condemn Hamas for the brutal savagery of October 7th?

All I want is a yes or a no as an answer, any maybe, or deflection of any sort I’ll take as a no, and quite rightly assume that you are to this day proud of what Hamas did on October 7th.

I have already answered this one before. It's laughable that an illiterate maniac who doesn't have any moral compass is questioning others on theirs. Here, put it in your thick head...

Unequivocal condemnation of civilian deaths by the Armed Resistance on October 7th. Those resistance fighters who killed innocent civilians (without guns) on October 7th should face the full extent of Law and they should/will face the consequences of their actions in this life or the next.

I fully condone the deaths of IOF soldiers on October 7th. In fact it saddens me that the KIA IOF percentage was around 45% approx and not 100%.It would have been fucking sweet to hear 100% casualities of the Nazi Soldiers. The below is the IOF in a nutshell. Anyone supporting the IOF Nazis is an inhumane bastard. :thumbsup:

Rockstar

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 09, 2024 12:27 am

Rockstar wrote:
InnumeracyORdrunk??? wrote:

Who the fuck said 2 million??? Are you drunk or stupid? All i want for you to choose one. Do not deflect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RepetitiveCunt wrote:As for Monsters, will you condemn Hamas for the brutal savagery of October 7th?

I have already answered this one before. It's laughable that an illiterate maniac who doesn't have any moral compass is questioning others on theirs. Here, put it in your thick head...

Unequivocal condemnation of civilian deaths by the Armed Resistance on October 7th. Those resistance fighters who killed innocent civilians (without guns) on October 7th should face the full extent of Law and they should/will face the consequences of their actions in this life or the next.

I fully condone the deaths of IOF soldiers on October 7th. In fact it saddens me that the KIA IOF percentage was around 45% approx and not 100%.It would have been fucking sweet to hear 100% casualities of the Nazi Soldiers. The below is the IOF in a nutshell. Anyone supporting the IOF Nazis is an inhumane bastard. :thumbsup:

There’s hope for you yet, that’s half an apology.
Well done, half an apology from your hate filled mind, and filth spewing gob can be considered a result, you’re getting there. Rejoicing in the deaths of others is however holding you back, you hateful bastard.

Hamas terrorists who surrendered have stated that “Hamas use Ambulances to ferry troops and munitions in Gaza.”
They know because they were trained to use them.
Small wonder the IDF act like they do, you stupid fool.

Hospitals and schools too, used to hide weapons and fighters, and Israelis blamed for a misfired Hamas rocket that hit a hospital.

Given your lies about all religions being able to live peacefully under sharia law have been proven to be lies, and Muslims rebel against its backward rule, will you now admit sharia is a cruel unjust backward thinking pile of shit designed to control through fear, especially where women are concerned.

There have been enough posts here that prove that, so get with the programme and admit it, instead of peddling lies saying it’s a wonderful system of rule.
Iranians have had enough of being crushed by it, Afghanistanis too, it’s plain to see that it’s just cruel.
Or is it that you agree with sharia being great because it’s a great religion for men with small dicks to control women?

After all ISIS were trolled no end for small dick mentality by various groups, so there must be something to it.
There’s no smoke without fire after all.

What kind of people happily use their own as human shields anyway?
But of course you believe in the 72 virgins fantasies crap.
The crap that causes people to do unspeakable things when slaughtering others.

You’re a hateful, bloodthirsty, Barbaric savage with no moral compass.

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 09, 2024 12:32 am

Red Okktober wrote:

We have nice churches and lovely hymns and some pretty decent vicars but we as a country are not religious.This is why people come here.

Muslims are born into a life dictated to by religion. It's entwined in who they are.

Do you think islam will eventually disappear across Europe as well, or is it just a UK thing?

Islam teaches that all people were born Muslim, but some of us just don’t know it, and it’s their job to convert us, by any means necessary.
World rule is part of their agenda, by any means.

Postby Stooo » Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:41 pm

Guest wrote:That’s what’s known as a rose tinted view, it’s quite sad that you aren’t up to speed and actually believe that.

There are plenty of videos on YouTube showing what’s being preached in mosques, taken by Muslims who are concerned about radicalisation.

If you don’t believe those concerned Muslims then nothing will convince you.

How does Tommy's cock taste?

Fucking idiot.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:45 pm

Red Okktober wrote:

All over. At the moment it's a decent excuse to hate someone different from you and that makes a lot of money for some people who are already rich and bored.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:20 pm

Stooo wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:

All over. At the moment it's a decent excuse to hate someone different from you and that makes a lot of money for some people who are already rich and bored.

Interesting? How do you suppose that Islam will disappear all over the place?

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:41 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:That’s what’s known as a rose tinted view, it’s quite sad that you aren’t up to speed and actually believe that.

There are plenty of videos on YouTube showing what’s being preached in mosques, taken by Muslims who are concerned about radicalisation.

Fucking idiot.

Where have you been hiding away from the truth of what went on in some of Britain’s mosques post 7th October?

It’s been widely reported, with video evidence, that hate preachers were preaching, using disgusting language, revelling in the October 7th attacks.

Why don’t you call them haters? They’re responsible for attacks on British Jews, their schools and businesses.

You know what happened on Kristalnach, so why pretend this isn’t happening?

Ask your Jewish posters, and please stop allowing that hate preaching Twat from spreading his filth on here.

What he had posted has appalled people, they’ve questioned why you allow him to carry on, even to the point of agreeing with him.

Even after he’s stated that he’s happy that Israeli Jews were killed, and hopes they suffered in this life and will continue to do so in the next.

Your stance on this matter is pretty unbelievable,

What’s that twat Tommy got to do with anything? Throwing WMD’s is not an intelligent way to try and gain a win in any debate.

It would be as childish if I asked you how Cockcheese’s knob tasted.

Any poll on here, based on answers from posters, and the disgusting treatment of (Muslim and other) people under Islamic law countries would demonstrate that it’s not wanted in this country, or on this forum, because it’s a tyrannical form of oppressive rule, designed to rule by fear.

Why are you in favour of it? Even our own westernised, hard working Muslims, don’t want it here.

And yet you support it, why is that?

Postby Stooo » Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:44 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Fucking idiot.

Where have you been hiding away from the truth of what went on in some of Britain’s mosques post 7th October?

It’s been widely reported, with video evidence, that hate preachers were preaching, using disgusting language, revelling in the October 7th attacks.

Why don’t you call them haters? They’re responsible for attacks on British Jews, their schools and businesses.

Ask your Jewish posters, and please stop allowing that hate preaching Twat from spreading his filth on here.

What he had posted has appalled people, they’ve questioned why you allow him to carry on, even to the point of agreeing with him.

Even after he’s stated that he’s happy that Israeli Jews were killed, and hopes they suffered in this life and will continue to do so in the next.

What’s that twat Tommy got to do with anything? Throwing WMD’s is not an intelligent way to try and gain a win in any debate.

Any poll on here, based on answers from posters, and the disgusting treatment of (Muslim and other) people under Islamic law countries would demonstrate that it’s not wanted in this country, or on this forum, because it’s a tyrannical form of oppressive rule, designed to rule by fear.

Why are you in favour of it? Even our own westernised, hard working Muslims, don’t want it here.

How does his cock taste?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:01 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Fucking idiot.

How does his cock taste?

How silly! Do you think our police have time to deal with Eritreans armed with sticks engaged in inter-factional fighting on our streets?
Same goes for our Indian and Pakistani Britons when war was a real possibility a while back.
Or would you rather they tackled “normal” crimes?

Jewish hate crimes are on the rise, anti Islam hate crimes are on the rise.
All because our government allows stupid bloody marches that are actually being perceived as support and emboldening the Hamas movement at this moment in time.
Meanwhile our Jewish population remove clothing and emblems to hide their identity and synagogues and Jewish schools have to hire security.

I’d rather our police were used as they were meant to be, and blanket bans of “ your mates Tommy and Islamic hate preachers” marches were blanket banned to free up policing resources and arrest any twats who disobey.

Your obsessed by Tommy, so go and have a Tommy over his photos, and Anjem Choudary’s

I recall your saying Choudary wasn’t a problem a decade ago, tell the Rigby family that now.

You were wrong then and you’re wrong now.

Postby Red Okktober » Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:23 pm

Stooo wrote:

You remind me of a robot in a sci fi movie that's just has it's head knocked off, and repeats random nonsensical gibberish from it's memory bank.
Red Okktober

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms