Rockstar rocks up…

A right load of bollocks...

Rockstar rocks up…

Postby Gabby » Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:20 pm

… totally biased, opinionated and throwing his weight around… getting threads locked :whistle: … says it all really! :gigglesnshit:
Gabby

Re: Rockstar rocks up…

Postby Stooo » Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:55 pm

It's nice to have some robust discussion you fat cow :Hiya:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Gabby » Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:00 pm

Stooo wrote:It's nice to have some robust discussion you fat cow :Hiya:

Oi, less of the ‘fat’… old, baldy fuck face! :bum:
Gabby

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:41 pm

Gabby wrote:
Stooo wrote:It's nice to have some robust discussion you fat cow :Hiya:

Oi, less of the ‘fat’… old, baldy fuck face! :bum:

More of the ‘robust’ perhaps? :awesome:

Postby Cactus Jack » Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:46 pm

Not sure Rockstar can lock threads.

However I do agree that far too many news threads are started outside the news section.
Cactus Jack

Postby Rockstar » Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:43 am

Cactus Jack wrote:Not sure Rockstar can lock threads.

However I do agree that far too many news threads are started outside the news section.

Urm even a news thread in the news section got locked. :again?:

PS: It was only the Snug section which was off limits... otherwise anything goes here... :cool:
Rockstar

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:37 am

I'll make this very clear

My role here is to protect dogs not to pander to poster's egos

any threads that have the potential to end up with dogs on a watchlist will be locked, you can't be trusted to keep it moderate and I can't be arsed babysitting you so the easiest solution is to lock them

Stoooo, when here, can then unlock them, move them or delete them as he sees fit

I have no doubt that both sides in the conflict commit atrocities, however this is not the place to parade them in games of oneupmanship
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:12 am

We've already got five different threads on the Gaza conflict, one's enough. How many more is this bloke going to start.

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:57 am

Guest wrote:We've already got five different threads on the Gaza conflict, one's enough. How many more is this bloke going to start.

Agreed, it’s a problem for world leaders to discuss and sort out, but after so many decades of this endless conflict, I can’t see them having much luck.
Any comments on here are pointless.

Once Hamas are history, the Israelis need to stop any notion of a permanent presence in Gaza, they need to liaise with the Palestinian authority in the West Bank, and get them back into Gaza.

With no further fear of being executed by Hamas, the various parties of the Palestinian Authority can then run all public services and then set up free and fair elections, internationally monitored, and free of intimidation - as per the Hamas victory.

Then the new leadership of Gaza, absolutely must, become part of the Palestinian Authority, and once they are, internationally monitored talks must be opened with Israel to end this madness, for the good of all.

The Israelis have got to be prepared to make major concessions to better the lives of all Palestinians, and the latter have got to denounce armed conflict in favour of talks.

Arafat and a previous Israeli PM were once on the brink of agreeing a two state solution, peace was within their grasp, but both were murdered by extremists on their own sides.

Give peace a chance and end this madness.

Postby Rockstar » Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:48 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:I'll make this very clear

My role here is to protect dogs not to pander to poster's egos

any threads that have the potential to end up with dogs on a watchlist will be locked, you can't be trusted to keep it moderate and I can't be arsed babysitting you so the easiest solution is to lock them

What a load of crap are you spouting in my name.. Whatever I have written against the genocide perperated by the Israelis is well researched documented and in public domain. Your scaremongering doesn't wash here. Challenge me call me out if anything I have mentioned is not factual,,,The USA MSM and the UK MSM is already complicit in this genocide..Their lies should be challenged in real time.. lest 20 years down the line we will get news articles on how wrong were the people in 2023.. just like everyone is talking about Iraq war 20 years later.

If you think I am not being moderate or I am posting fake stuff (propaganda)... challenge me on that instead of "you can't be trusted" bullshit
HobbitFeet wrote:Stoooo, when here, can then unlock them, move them or delete them as he sees fit

I have no doubt that both sides in the conflict commit atrocities, however this is not the place to parade them in games of oneupmanship

It's sad that you think that people whose children are being bombed to pieces and are highlighting their plight on social media are indulging in games of oneupmanship. It's sickening to see you show false equivalence between the events that transpired on October 7th and the events perperated by the Israelis since then. You would like the crimes committed by the Israelis be washed away by the events of october 7th and Israel is trying damn hard with their propaganda to get the public in their favor... It won't work.

There is no equivalence in the actions of the Polish Underground resistance (Warsaw uprising) and the crimes committed by the Nazi in Warsaw Ghetto.
Rockstar

Postby Rockstar » Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:58 pm

Guest wrote:they need to liaise with the Palestinian authority in the West Bank

Do you think everything is hunky dory in the West Bank?

Shireen Abu Akleh the USA journalist was killed in WEST BANK. Please stop misleading people. :thumbsup:

The Israeli Nazis even attacked the casket of Shireen who was a christian during her funeral.

Rockstar

Postby Rockstar » Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:06 pm

Guest wrote: denounce armed conflict in favour of talks.

The Gazans tried the non-violent resistance by marching up to the border in 2018...You know what happened? Over 200 palestinians were shot dead by Israeli Snipers...

Perhaps by same token, you will advise the Ukrainians to stop the armed resistance of their land by the Russians and should talk to the Russians to give back their land. :whistle:
Rockstar

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:11 pm

Whether you like it or not Hamas are a proscribed terrorist organisation in the UK

Thread closed
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms