Texas Killing Spree Leaves 6 Dead

A right load of bollocks...

Texas Killing Spree Leaves 6 Dead

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:18 pm

Rolluplostinspace

Re: Texas Killing Spree Leaves 6 Dead

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:20 pm

More than 35,000 people killed in gun violence so far in 2023... October 26, 2023
which is an average of almost 118 deaths each day.

Of those who died, 1,157 were teens and 246 were children.

Deaths by suicide have made up the vast majority of gun violence deaths this year. There's been 19,734 deaths by gun suicide this year, an average of about 66 deaths by suicide per day in 2023.
https://abcnews.go.com/US/116-people-died-gun-violence-day-us-year/story?id=97382759
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:28 pm

38 mass shootings this year!
Double mass shootings over weekend set grim U.S. recordDecember 4, 2023
In less than 90 minutes on Sunday afternoon, two 911 calls led police in Texas and Washington to two mass shootings that pushed the nation to a gruesome milestone.

They were the 37th and 38th shootings this year in which four or more victims were killed, the highest number of mass killings in any year since at least 2006. Last year’s 36 was the previous record. https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2023/12/04/mass-shootings-record-year/
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:16 pm

Whilst I appreciate what you’re saying, because it’s mind boggling to see how the US has an awful problem with gun related massacres, schools being the worst, I’m also appalled at the levels of knife crime we have here in the UK.
I’m all for the police to have unlimited powers to stop and search likely suspects, purely on a hunch, because they need to get tough on this absolute scourge on our nation.
Whether people are carrying arms, machetes, knives, guns, for illicit purposes, drugs, watch or general mugging purposes, the public have a right to feel safe.
Fuck civil liberties! Matters are getting worse age it needs to be stopped.
And before anyone moans, please ask yourself how you would feel if either you, or a relative, was attacked, robbed and stabbed, ending up in hospital fighting for life.

Postby Cactus Jack » Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:17 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:More than 35,000 people killed in gun violence so far in 2023... October 26, 2023

Deaths by suicide have made up the vast majority of gun violence deaths this year. There's been 19,734 deaths by gun suicide this year, an average of about 66 deaths by suicide per day in 2023.
https://abcnews.go.com/US/116-people-died-gun-violence-day-us-year/story?id=97382759

For perspective that's twice the number of Palestinian civilians killed in the current conflict in Gaza.
Cactus Jack

Postby Rockstar » Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:38 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:More than 35,000 people killed in gun violence so far in 2023... October 26, 2023

For perspective that's twice the number of Palestinian civilians killed in the current conflict in Gaza.

Don't mention palestine or gaza in this section... You will get this thread locked... :roll:
Rockstar

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:55 am

The US has more guns than people, throw unstable people into the mix and there will always be incidents.

The “11 Seconds” documentary on Amazon prime relating to the lunatic who set up multiple weapons to fire at a live music concert perfectly highlighted just how awful mental illness combined with the ability to secure automatic weapons can be.

https://www.google.com/search?q=11+seco ... YBRzs,st:0

Throw in bigotry, homophobia, hatred for the sake of it, racism, religious maniacs, and we see lone attackers slaughtering innocents in supposedly safe places.

Not just the US either, one of the worst cases I’ve seen is that hate filled Cunt live streaming his rampage through mosques in NZ executing helpless people.

What really annoys me is all the school shootings, those are truly insane.

I’m glad that here in the UK we don’t routinely arm all police, the videos of racist cops killing peoples in the US for no good reason are horrific.

I have to wonder just how many more mass slayings America will readily absorb before standing up to the NRA and really do something about this madness.

Postby Text » Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:02 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:How many is that this year?
https://www.nytimes.com/2023/12/06/us/shooting-austin-isd-officer-texas.html

Random shooting sprees in the US are commonplace enough that there is little shock value these days.
But omg when the victims include the shooters own parents?!! :yikes:
Taking the lives of the two people who created the shooter's own - there is something especially warped & perverse about that. :eyebrow:
Text

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:14 pm

Guest wrote:The US has more guns than people, throw unstable people into the mix and there will always be incidents.

The “11 Seconds” documentary on Amazon prime relating to the lunatic who set up multiple weapons to fire at a live music concert perfectly highlighted just how awful mental illness combined with the ability to secure automatic weapons can be.

https://www.google.com/search?q=11+seco ... YBRzs,st:0

Throw in bigotry, homophobia, hatred for the sake of it, racism, religious maniacs, and we see lone attackers slaughtering innocents in supposedly safe places.

Not just the US either, one of the worst cases I’ve seen is that hate filled Cunt live streaming his rampage through mosques in NZ executing helpless people.

What really annoys me is all the school shootings, those are truly insane.

I’m glad that here in the UK we don’t routinely arm all police, the videos of racist cops killing peoples in the US for no good reason are horrific.

I have to wonder just how many more mass slayings America will readily absorb before standing up to the NRA and really do something about this madness.

What excuse do give the transperson who shot up the school earlier this year?
that couldn't be because of homophobia now could it but we will never know because the media hid it away and the agenda/reason were never revealed by the police because it was covered up because it wasn't a white man.
Most of these deaths are down to black on black or black on any race crime.
But nobody gives a shit about that :whistle:

Postby Stooo » Sat Dec 09, 2023 6:59 pm

Guest wrote:
What excuse do give the transperson who shot up the school earlier this year?
that couldn't be because of homophobia now could it but we will never know because the media hid it away and the agenda/reason were never revealed by the police because it was covered up because it wasn't a white man.
Most of these deaths are down to black on black or black on any race crime.
But nobody gives a shit about that :whistle:

Or actually addressing mental health issues, the guns are not the problem remember.

What excuse would you expect from someone dressed as a squirrel?
Stooo
Site Admin

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms