Brexit is a disaster: it isn’t.

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Brexit is a disaster: it isn’t.

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:50 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Look around arsehole.

Ah! You’ve adopted your normal default position, hurling abuse.

And you've opted out after getting burned again.

Look around snowflake.

I’m fine, but I don’t get why you do readily lie, and try so hard to present things that are not at all the case, in such an abrupt manner too.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Dec 05, 2023 11:02 pm

Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Brexit hasn't actually been successful has it.
None of the shit we were sold stands up to scrutiny but... the EU is starting to come apart at the seams so it might well be good we aint there now.
I think the EU is going to shrink drastically like in a years time half the countries they have now will be doing a runner.

It really isn't, you were told about the first part repeatedly but ignored it, secure in your own ignorance and entitlement. Enjoy.

:pmsl: You're funny!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Stooo » Tue Dec 05, 2023 11:04 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Stooo wrote:
None of the shit we were sold stands up to scrutiny but... the EU is starting to come apart at the seams so it might well be good we aint there now.
I think the EU is going to shrink drastically like in a years time half the countries they have now will be doing a runner.

It really isn't, you were told about the first part repeatedly but ignored it, secure in your own ignorance and entitlement. Enjoy.

:pmsl: You're funny!

Realistic. You were told about this and now here we are. Own it for once.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 05, 2023 11:13 pm

Italy, France, Germany, Poland, Hungary, Holland and so on, the meteoric rise of the far, no - extreme right, is truly worrying.
Nationalism, and all the related evils it brings, is sadly on the rise.
I personally am concerned.
I don’t want anymore Charlie Hebdo’s because knuckle Draggers kick off.9

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 05, 2023 11:26 pm

In my opinion Brexit was a massive step backwards in a world heading toward cooperation and lack of suspicion to the benefit of all.

Postby Middens » Wed Dec 06, 2023 4:12 pm

I thought the idea behind the ECHR as well as the organisation that became the EU was to prevent extremist governments rising again in Europe. That's why Churchill supported it. The politicians willing it to completely collapse on the continent tend to be the ones involved in stirring up extremism.
Middens

Postby Stooo » Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:14 pm

Middens wrote:I thought the idea behind the ECHR as well as the organisation that became the EU was to prevent extremist governments rising again in Europe. That's why Churchill supported it. The politicians willing it to completely collapse on the continent tend to be the ones involved in stirring up extremism.

Well it's all gone to shit now and the bill will not pass, even the lunatics like Desmond Swayne realise that it is just another waste of time and very damaging. Jenrick resigning has put the cat among the pigeons and the loonies are chucking letters at the 1922 committee to get yet another PM in place. It's looking like a Spring election.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:20 pm

Dear Rob,

:grrrrr: :bawlin:

Rishi x
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:50 pm

And why it is so stupid and wrong:

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:31 pm

Stooo wrote:
Middens wrote:I thought the idea behind the ECHR as well as the organisation that became the EU was to prevent extremist governments rising again in Europe. That's why Churchill supported it. The politicians willing it to completely collapse on the continent tend to be the ones involved in stirring up extremism.

Well it's all gone to shit now and the bill will not pass, even the lunatics like Desmond Swayne realise that it is just another waste of time and very damaging. Jenrick resigning has put the cat among the pigeons and the loonies are chucking letters at the 1922 committee to get yet another PM in place. It's looking like a Spring election.

This Tory government is shit, it’s nonstop chaos, with fuck all stability, and endless sticking plasters being applied by Rishi to keep the whole thing together.
Together, that’s hardly a word befitting this government, they’re all over the place.
A spring GE to get rid of these idiots would be most welcome.

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms