Mistaken Identity costs a man his life!

A right load of bollocks...

Mistaken Identity costs a man his life!

Postby Rockstar » Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:31 pm

I want everybody to see this video. You can clearly see the man in the video surrendering with his hands above his head and still he was shot dead by the IDF soldier who mistook the man for a palestinian. And the man pleading for his life says " Don't shoot I AM JEWISH" somehow that is pertinent because if it were an arab it was okay to shoot.

The irony is this killed man had killed the palestinian duo who attacked the rabbi judge in west bank and then seconds later get killed by an Israeli Nazi Force.

Now the most pertinent question is... If people are shot willy nilly even after surrendering in Israel..do you think IDF went overboard on october 7th with their apache helicopters and tanks? This question is rhetorical btw.

There is a huge outcry in Israel over this because of the mistaken identity that IDF is only allowed to kill Arabs indiscrimately not eat their own jewish people ..And you thought American police officers are trigger happy.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/father-of ... officials/
Rockstar

Re: Mistaken Identity costs a man his life!

Postby Red Okktober » Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:36 pm

Rockstar wrote:

I want everybody to see this video. You can clearly see the man in the video surrendering with his hands above his head and still he was shot dead by the IDF soldier who mistook the man for a palestinian. And the man pleading for his life says " Don't shoot I AM JEWISH" somehow that is pertinent because if it were an arab it was okay to shoot.

The irony is this killed man had killed the palestinian duo who attacked the rabbi judge in west bank and then seconds later get killed by an Israeli Nazi Force.

Now the most pertinent question is... If people are shot willy nilly even after surrendering in Israel..do you think IDF went overboard on october 7th with their apache helicopters and tanks? This question is rhetorical btw.

There is a huge outcry in Israel over this because of the mistaken identity that IDF is only allowed to kill Arabs indiscrimately not eat their own jewish people ..And you thought American police officers are trigger happy.

'I want everybody to see this video' LoL

Apart from one or two of the usual suspects, I don't think that many on here are that interested in what you want them to do nor in your barrage of antisemitic posts.

You remind me of that 'weaselly lickspittle' who writes about the Royal Family, except you do it with Jews and not Royals.
Red Okktober

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:00 pm

Rockstar wrote:

War is hell, and throughout history there have been countless own goals with people being killed by their own side in war zones.
Tensions are high in Israel, troops will be running on adrenaline because they are facing death daily, and such misunderstandings happen as a matter of fact. Unless the soldier in question is a psychopath.
You’re suggesting, because of your hatred for Israeli Jews, that this, multiplied by 1400, is really what happened on October 7th.
Which suits you and your barbaric religion, in its aim of erasing Israel and its Jewish population.
Genocide is your obvious goal, for which you are a total nutjob.

More concerning here in London, there are cases being reported to transport for london, of Jewish people standing at bus stops, signalling buses to stop, but drivers slowing down and speeding off without stopping.

Not only that, the bus drivers in question are being shouting at by passengers “Don’t pick up the Jews!”
And they all laugh and cheer when the bus drivers comply.

All those who match in london supporting Hamas are a stain on London, we don’t want your inter-religious hatred coming to our streets.

Postby Rockstar » Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:16 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
'I want everybody to see this video' LoL

Apart from one or two of the usual suspects, I don't think that many on here are that interested in what you want them to do nor in your barrage of antisemitic posts.

You remind me of that 'weaselly lickspittle' who writes about the Royal Family, except you do it with Jews and not Royals.

So much so for staying out of political discussion... :gigglesnshit:
Rockstar

Postby Red Okktober » Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:28 pm

You call that drivel in your OP '''political discussion'? LMAO

It's just the rantings of an antisemetic Jew hater.
Red Okktober

Postby Rockstar » Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:53 pm

Red Okktober wrote:antisemetic Jew hater.

neturei 3.jpg

88831p.jpg
Rockstar

Postby Red Okktober » Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:06 pm

I'm not sure what you're trying to achieve with all this anti-Jew stuff you keep posting.

Any fool can post one-sided pics from a war or conflict and try to portray one side as the bad guys and the other as the victims. There are atrocities on both sides, not just from the Jews.

You may just as well post pics of British soldiers shooting Germans in WWII, and tell us how evil the Brits were and that the Nazis were victims and misunderstood.

This is the level of extreme stupidity that you are currently operating at.
Red Okktober

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:09 pm

Rockstar wrote:

neturei 3.jpg

88831p.jpg

That bottom one sums you up for your childlike grasp on adult, serious matters.

You have stated that October 7th was a false flag operation carried out by Israel.

That in itself automatically disqualified you from any serious discussion on this matter.

And your nonstop, anti semitic, diatribes ever since are beyond the pale.

You’re a hateful little man, supporting the very worst parts of your antiquated, women and infidel hating religion.

It’s the 21st century, your religion needs to update itself to this century, instead of living in the 7th century, you brainwashed idiot.

Postby Rockstar » Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:13 pm

Red Okktober wrote:I'm not sure

images (1).jpeg
images (1).jpeg (8.37 KiB) Viewed 299 times
Rockstar

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:18 pm

Rockstar wrote:

neturei 3.jpg

88831p.jpg

I posted the Jews against Zionism stuff right back near the start of this thread Rocky.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Stooo » Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:02 pm

Red Okktober wrote:'I want everybody to see this video' LoL

Just attack the poster, it's far easier.

The guy was retired law enforcement and unarmed himself before being executed by his own side.

I hit this story first thing while waiting for my tea to brew, why do your type twist things?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rockstar » Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:42 am

Guest wrote:You have stated that October 7th was a false flag operation carried out by Israel.

You have stated that 9/11 was carried out by the UK Government.

(Anyone can play this game of gibberish :NAA: )
Rockstar

Postby Rockstar » Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:53 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Rockstar wrote:

neturei 3.jpg

88831p.jpg

I posted the Jews against Zionism stuff right back near the start of this thread Rocky.

The word "Anti-Semitic" has lost its meaning. If talking about the genocide being committed by the Israelis in real time as we speak leads to labelling of being an "Anti-Semite" then I will proudly wear that badge.

If talking against bombing schools killing children and women makes me an "Anti-Semite" ...then so be it.

Extremely strong disclaimer. This is today's event.. Sick Nazis are still bombing schools.
Rockstar

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms