Zelenskys time might just be up.

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Zelenskys time might just be up.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:20 pm

Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Stooo wrote:Why do you love Russia and Putin?

You just proved it's impossible to have a political debate with a complete fucking moron!

Which part don't you understand?

You have absolutely nothing to say nothing to offer so why bother even showing your face?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Stooo » Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:22 pm

You admire Putin, that's a choice.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:42 pm

Stooo wrote:You admire Putin, that's a choice.

I've already called him a crook.
Stick to your protest politics and street corner demonstrations.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Stooo » Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:09 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Stooo wrote:You admire Putin, that's a choice.

I've already called him a crook.
Stick to your protest politics and street corner demonstrations.

Stick to your principles.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:29 am

We’ve got our very own Putin v Zelensky war of words on here.

Meanwhile, 50B in aid for Ukraine has been blocked by Hungary.

“The European Union decided Thursday to open accession negotiations with Ukraine and Moldova. But hours later, Viktor Orbán used his veto power to block a €50-billion aid package for the war-battered nation.”

https://www.euronews.com/my-europe/2023 ... nd-moldova

With the US blocking an aid package recently, this is a bitter blow for Ukraine.

Adding to Europe’s woes are raised terror alerts of Hamas cells in Germany and Denmark, it seems they aimed to target Jewish sites around Europe. Idiots!

Ukraine seems to have taken a back seat with other matters taking priority, which is great for Putin.

The west will very much regret it’s decisions if Putin defeats Ukraine.

Postby Rockstar » Fri Dec 15, 2023 1:44 pm

Guest wrote:Adding to Europe’s woes are raised terror alerts of Hamas cells in Germany and Denmark, it seems they aimed to target Jewish sites around Europe. Idiots!

Lol and now the fearmongering starts for the gullible.. :gigglesnshit:
Rockstar

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:14 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Guest wrote:Adding to Europe’s woes are raised terror alerts of Hamas cells in Germany and Denmark, it seems they aimed to target Jewish sites around Europe. Idiots!

And taqiyya starts from the Muslims...
Hamas have admitted they have sleeping cells all over the West, and Intelligence backs this up, or do you think they made that up? When you know how western countries are alert to this threat, then by all means join in this conversation, little boy.

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 15, 2023 6:20 pm

Rockstar wrote:

How ironic, your little heroes get arrested and you attempt to call it a false flag op.
You’re as thick as pig shit if you think that.
Interesting point, Hamas clearly see all Jews as enemies, not just the inhabitants of Israel, or the zionists that you and CJ rant about.
Why is it you bloodthirsty heathens want to attack innocents thousands of miles far from the frontline?
Gaza’s people are now revolting against Hamas, they’ve got nothing and Hamas is dripping in wealth.
Yet the poor have to endure Israeli actions while your glorious leaders bask in 5 star luxurious hotels in other countries. Moron! Check YouTube for videos.

On topic, there seems to be an online effort to discredit Zelensky.
The Russians are most probably behind it, and it’s more than likely due to growing dissent in mother Russia.
Some brave Russian lady has put herself up for election, what hope will she have with Putin controlling all the media? Fuck all!
I just hope she avoids 12th storey windows, polonium tea, novichok and other poisons.
What a brave lady!

Postby Rockstar » Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:58 pm

Guest wrote:How ironic, your little heroes get arrested and you attempt to call it a false flag op.

They are suspected of trying to acquire illegal weapons which were “due to be taken to Berlin and kept in a state of readiness in view of potential terrorist attacks against Jewish institutions in Europe,” the statement said.

:gigglesnshit:

https://www.politico.eu/article/hamas-m ... inst-jews/

Interesting point, Hamas clearly see all Jews as enemies, not just the inhabitants of Israel, or the zionists that you and CJ rant about.

You can try all you want but I will never allow you to speak bullshit void of any facts. The Armed Resistance doesn't fight back because the Israelis are Jews but because they are the oppressors. If some other religion were committing the atrocities against them, they would have fought the same.

Rockstar

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:39 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Guest wrote:How ironic, your little heroes get arrested and you attempt to call it a false flag op.

They are suspected of trying to acquire illegal weapons which were “due to be taken to Berlin and kept in a state of readiness in view of potential terrorist attacks against Jewish institutions in Europe,” the statement said.

You can try all you want but I will never allow you to speak bullshit void of any facts. The Armed Resistance doesn't fight back because the Israelis are Jews but because they are the oppressors. If some other religion were committing the atrocities against them, they would have fought the same.

So you’re saying Dutch, Danish and German people went to Gaza and stole people’s houses.

Please provide a link.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Rockstar wrote:

So you’re saying Dutch, Danish and German people went to Gaza and stole people’s houses.

Please provide a link.

Where do you think all the people who emigrated to Israel on its founding came from?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Other Guest » Sat Dec 16, 2023 12:08 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rockstar wrote:

https://www.politico.eu/article/hamas-m ... st-jewThey came from all over Europe

Please provide a link.

Where do you think all the people who emigrated to Israel on its founding came from?
Other Guest

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 16, 2023 12:05 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rockstar wrote:

Please provide a link.

By your logic, there should be mass protests with indigenous peoples all over the world demanding their countries back.
Where would you send all the North and South Americans back to exactly?

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Dec 16, 2023 2:09 pm

Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rockstar wrote:

Please provide a link.

By your logic, there should be mass protests with indigenous peoples all over the world demanding their countries back.
Where would you send all the North and South Americans back to exactly?

I haven't said any such thing.
I'm stating where the Jewish people came from to go to Israel.
But some of them stole peoples houses and are still doing it by evicting them at gunpoint and saying this is now my house. My farm my orchard my woodland my water etc.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 16, 2023 2:24 pm

Interesting! That’s exactly what happened to the First Nations peoples of north and South America, plus Australia and New Zealand.
Again, where do you intend to send all these people back to?

Also, you’re suggesting that all these people coming over the channel should be sent back from whence they came.

Lastly, do you really think it possible to evict the entire population of Israel on a whim, and where would you send them all?

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms