Zelenskys time might just be up.

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Zelenskys time might just be up.

Postby Rockstar » Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:38 pm

Guest wrote:
This is not coming from Ukraine, it’s coming from western intelligence agencies.

Anything Russian propaganda says is bullshit, anything ukraine says, and it doesn’t say much, is to he taken with a pinch of salt.

You write long paragraphs full of bullshit. On one hand you are asking the reader to dismiss everything coming out of Russia and Ukraine as propaganda and yet you want the reader to trust western intelligence agencies lol

and if he wins the election he will mobilise the Russian nation

You have to be an idiot if you don't understand that the election is already a foregone conclusion lol

Peace talks won’t happen unless the Ukrainians are bullied into it by the west, but even then they will refuse to agree terms, knowing full well that they’ll be stronger next year, with their best chance ever of defeating Putin.

As I write, Zelensky is on his way to the USA to beg for 60 billion dollars.
Rockstar

Postby Rockstar » Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:46 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:.

I apologize for the Off topic Post... the poppy politics one is locked.

Rollup and one more guest,

Didn't you guys use Poland as an example in your anti-immigration, anti-muslim bias?? Donald Tusk is being swore in today as Polish Prime Minister. I wonder what will be his immigration policy? :trollface:
Rockstar

Postby Stooo » Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:50 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:.

I apologize for the Off topic Post... the poppy politics one is locked.

Rollup and one more guest,

Didn't you guys use Poland as an example in your anti-immigration, anti-muslim bias?? Donald Tusk is being swore in today as Polish Prime Minister. I wonder what will be his immigration policy? :trollface:

Tusk isn't a populist or an idiot, this was his message:

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rockstar » Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:54 pm

Stooo wrote:

:pmsl:
Rockstar

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:19 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Stooo wrote:

:pmsl:

Off topic, and a vid that is years old.
What is your point?

Or better still, what is the point of you?

As for President Zelensky, he’s right when he says the blocking of aid from US is just handing a victory to Putin.

Ukrainians are in for a long cold and bloody Christmas.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:48 pm

Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:I feel so sad for the Ukrainian people.
What exactly is this war achieving for them?
A big part of the country is in ruins
Over 5 million people have been displaced.
How long will it take to rebuild that country?
Will Ukraine win that war?
I don't think so.
Do you?
I don't know what the answer is.
I just can't see Ukraine winning.

They have to win, by any means, because if they don’t, they’ll always be attacked by their much bigger neighbour in Putin’s imperial plans to rebuild the Russian empire.
If they win, Putin will be really unpopular with his own people, and the easiest thing for them, after all their losses in men and war machinery, will be to lay the blame on Putin, and rid themselves of him.
That’s why Putin won’t stop, defeat will be the end of him.
If the Ukrainians recapture Crimea, he will be in the shit.

Putin has no plans for a Russian empire that's western propaganda.
Putin actually kept asking for talks regarding NATO moving onto his lawn and then into the front porch leaving Russia with nowhere to retreat to.
He said for over a year he would have to use the military if NATO wasn't going to listen was just going to keep on expanding.
He then did what anyone in his postion would have to do.
I think Zelensky will be forced into a surrender or removed by NATO/America so his replacement can surrender.
Then Putin or his replacement will become all gentlemanly and say that Ukraine can remain a sovereign nation minus the Russian bits and with conditions regarding NATO and the west in general keeping out.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rockstar » Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:14 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:
I don't think so.
Do you?

They have to win, by any means, because if they don’t, they’ll always be attacked by their much bigger neighbour in Putin’s imperial plans to rebuild the Russian empire.
If they win, Putin will be really unpopular with his own people, and the easiest thing for them, after all their losses in men and war machinery, will be to lay the blame on Putin, and rid themselves of him.

Putin actually kept asking for talks regarding NATO moving onto his lawn and then into the front porch leaving Russia with nowhere to retreat to.
He said for over a year he would have to use the military if NATO wasn't going to listen was just going to keep on expanding.
I think Zelensky will be forced into a surrender or removed by NATO/America so his replacement can surrender.
Then Putin or his replacement will become all gentlemanly and say that Ukraine can remain a sovereign nation minus the Russian bits and with conditions regarding NATO and the west in general keeping out.

Are you saying Putin attacked Ukraine for SELF-DEFENSE????
Rockstar

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:20 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:
I don't think so.
Do you?

Are you saying Putin attacked Ukraine for SELF-DEFENSE????

I suppose I am but I would word it differently and say for the security of Russia.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:38 pm

Russia isn't capable of having an empire in any sense.
It's the sick man of Europe and at the moment totally dependant on China using them for cheap fuel and as a bulwark against the west.
Russia have to bow to everyone around them unlike America and Europe who have huge economic clout.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rockstar » Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:39 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Russia isn't capable of having an empire in any sense.
It's the sick man of Europe and at the moment totally dependant on China using them for cheap fuel and as a bulwark against the west.
Russia have to bow to everyone around them unlike America and Europe who have huge economic clout.

Did you forget to take your meds today?
Rockstar

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:44 pm

Rockstar wrote:

You don't think Russia have to bow to China?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Cactus Jack » Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:16 pm

Rockstar wrote:

I believe this is just another example of a failure to 'think it through', which Putin also suffers from.

Yes Russia dependent on China but China's economy isn't in very good shape because most of their property development sector, and Russia's for that matter, are on the verge of collapse.

Don't get me wrong there are empty cities in Russia and China that could house every refugee on the planet and jobs that need doing that would make Russia and China rich beyond the dreams of avarice for both of their sets of leaders - but for both their need for control exceeds their desire to help their people.

As well as being chronically short of man-power both China and Russia are resource rich. There are absolutely gorgeous towns on the Black Sea where a very desireable home close to an essential job that, if given fair remittance, would secure the job holder a nice standard of living and the job provider a substantial profit. It's all there for the taking.

But the job providers want to pay a bit less, so the job holders don't hold the job, so the desireable homes stand empty and the loans from banks who financed what should have been a golden opportunity are close to default because Vladimir Putin is a prick. And Xi Jinping isn't much better off - he has people all over the world begging to be placed under China's de facto rule and is failing to take advantage because they want just that 1% more autonomy than he's prepared to give.

Every migrant refused access to the UK could easily have a bright future in Russia - if instead of spending all his oil money in a futile attempt to invade Ukraine Vladimir Putin has spent one tenth as much making Russia a better option for migrants than the EU.
Cactus Jack

Postby Stooo » Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:47 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Rockstar wrote:Are you saying Putin attacked Ukraine for SELF-DEFENSE????

I suppose I am but I would word it differently and say for the security of Russia.

Jesus fucking Christ.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:47 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
Rockstar wrote:

I believe this is just another example of a failure to 'think it through', which Putin also suffers from.

Yes Russia dependent on China but China's economy isn't in very good shape because most of their property development sector, and Russia's for that matter, are on the verge of collapse.

Don't get me wrong there are empty cities in Russia and China that could house every refugee on the planet and jobs that need doing that would make Russia and China rich beyond the dreams of avarice for both of their sets of leaders - but for both their need for control exceeds their desire to help their people.

As well as being chronically short of man-power both China and Russia are resource rich. There are absolutely gorgeous towns on the Black Sea where a very desireable home close to an essential job that, if given fair remittance, would secure the job holder a nice standard of living and the job provider a substantial profit. It's all there for the taking.

But the job providers want to pay a bit less, so the job holders don't hold the job, so the desireable homes stand empty and the loans from banks who financed what should have been a golden opportunity are close to default because Vladimir Putin is a prick. And Xi Jinping isn't much better off - he has people all over the world begging to be placed under China's de facto rule and is failing to take advantage because they want just that 1% more autonomy than he's prepared to give.

Every migrant refused access to the UK could easily have a bright future in Russia - if instead of spending all his oil money in a futile attempt to invade Ukraine Vladimir Putin has spent one tenth as much making Russia a better option for migrants than the EU.

Refugees to Russia, that’s mad, what a grim existence that sounds.
They’d be handed a uniform, a rifle, a handful of bullets and transport to the frontline immediately on arrival.
So much for seeking a better life.
Your suggestion is not really a good idea.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:30 pm

Rolluplostinspace

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms