Hello

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Hello

Postby NN (forgot her password) » Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:47 pm

dog wrote:I'll be sorry to see this site go.
Although I don't get to come and visit much these days due to my terminal cancer diagnosis I still find a comforting familiarity here.
This forum kept me highly amused during Covid times, especially from some of the more highly strung posters. :gigglesnshit:

All good things must come to an end I guess..... or in my case all awesome things :wink:

I wish you all the best for wherever this rollercoaster called life may take you.
And if Stooo changes his mind then I will continue to visit from time to time while I'm still able to.

Oh Dog.
Sending you lots of love :wubbers:
NN (forgot her password)

Postby Gabby » Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:57 am

NN (forgot her password) wrote:
Although I don't get to come and visit much these days due to my terminal cancer diagnosis I still find a comforting familiarity here.
This forum kept me highly amused during Covid times, especially from some of the more highly strung posters. :gigglesnshit:

All good things must come to an end I guess..... or in my case all awesome things :wink:

I wish you all the best for wherever this rollercoaster called life may take you.
And if Stooo changes his mind then I will continue to visit from time to time while I'm still able to.

Oh Dog.

You could easily change PW in seconds, NN…. but then again, if you’re anything like me you’ll have forgotten even which Email you registered with! :laughing: :Hiya:
Gabby

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:32 pm

Gabby wrote:

Oh Dog.

You could easily change PW in seconds, NN…. but then again, if you’re anything like me you’ll have forgotten even which Email you registered with! :laughing: :Hiya:

Not the foggiest which email I used! :roll: It’s neither of the 2 I have access to now! Or at least none of the emails are coming through anyway. Ive got a memory like a friggin sieve :laughing:

Postby Stooo » Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:05 pm

Guest wrote:
Gabby wrote:

Oh Dog.

Not the foggiest which email I used! :roll: It’s neither of the 2 I have access to now! Or at least none of the emails are coming through anyway. Ive got a memory like a friggin sieve :laughing:

Send an email to admin and I'll forward it to Hobbit to sort out :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby NN » Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:23 am

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Gabby wrote:

Oh Dog.

You could easily change PW in seconds, NN…. but then again, if you’re anything like me you’ll have forgotten even which :bawlin: Email you registered with! :laughing: :Hiya:

Send an email to admin and I'll forward it to Hobbit to sort out :thumbsup:

Cheers stoooooooo.
I don’t know how the guests cope. Captcha annoys the shit out of me
NN

Postby NNAgain » Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:26 am

How the frig do I email admin? :eyebrow:
NNAgain

Postby Gabby » Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:07 pm

NNAgain wrote:

No idea either!! :thud:… Admin obviously have the email you registered with, maybe they could prompt with a word or some digits from that email that would jog your memory? :dunno:
Gabby

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:02 pm

Gabby wrote:
NNAgain wrote:

No idea either!! :thud:… Admin obviously have the email you registered with, maybe they could prompt with a word or some digits from that email that would jog your memory? :dunno:

Or simply rejoin using new email.
Just a thought.

Postby Stooo » Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:04 pm

NNAgain wrote:

Stooo@Protonmail.com :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby dog » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:22 am

Junglejayne wrote:

Aw Dog, sorry to hear that. You take care xx :wubbers:

Thanks Jayne you take care too x
dog

Postby dog » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:31 am

Stooo wrote:

Ah fuck.

I'll keep it on.

Oh I hope you do and I will try to pop in more often when I feel well enough.
dog

Postby dog » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:35 am

Holly wrote:

You keep going girl, it ain't over till it's over, and nobody knows for sure when that will be.
Hold on to a positive attitude.
Although I don't know you, I want to sending you a big virtual hug and kisses xxx

Thanks Holly.
I'm pretty positive and try to make the most of each day.
I'm not too bad at the moment.
I am receiving palliative chemotherapy which can cause some horrible side effects but it could be worse.
The chemo I was receiving last year put me in hospital every time so I'm grateful this chemo is a lot better than that.
dog

Postby dog » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:36 am

Raggamuffin wrote:

I'm very sorry to hear about your illness dog.

Thanks Ragamuffin.
I hope you are well. Xxx
dog

Postby dog » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:38 am

Toke 'n' gesture wrote:

I'm so sorry to hear that dog, life really is crap sometimes. My thoughts are with you :wubbers:

Thanks Toke.
Life is definitely shit sometimes but we have to make the most of whatever hand we are I dealt.
dog

Postby dog » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:43 am

Red Okktober wrote:Sorry to hear your news dog

Chin up, and make the most of what you have left.

Thanks Red.
I'm definitely making the most of whatever time I have left.
The chemo hold me back somewhat due to the fatigue but when I'm well enough I like to try and get out and do things with my family.
Just 3 weeks ago I was zip lining and swinging through the trees :laughing:
dog

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms