Hello

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Hello

Postby Stooo » Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:02 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:
Stooo wrote:Day off today to talk about pensions to an advisor.

How the fuck did I get this old?

I seem to ask myself the same question every day...

Just want to say a huge thank you to you, Holly and Hobbit for giving us a space to share our thoughts, opinions and ideas. It has been a lot of fun. Not sure how much I will be posting before the place closes so if I don't speak to you all before then all the very best for the future.

May the road rise to meet you and the wind be aways at your back.

Cheers mate, I'll post my SM handles later, some of you guys are alright :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Iteats wrote:
Sweetheart :gigglesnshit:

Bloody flirts... :infest:

This is not a dating site!
Oh wait :yikes:

Please explain...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:04 pm

IamtheWalrus wrote:Also, why not just move to Reddit and let them host

Because I've been on Reddit for ages :ooer:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:05 pm

IamtheWalrus wrote:This forum has been useful for bringing attention to the worst excesses of a certain another forum.

Forums

Can you enable DMs for me before the site gets shut down pls?[/quote]

Sorry, no.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Iteats » Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:13 pm

Stooo wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
Stooo wrote:Day off today to talk about pensions to an advisor.

How the fuck did I get this old?

I seem to ask myself the same question every day...

Just want to say a huge thank you to you, Holly and Hobbit for giving us a space to share our thoughts, opinions and ideas. It has been a lot of fun. Not sure how much I will be posting before the place closes so if I don't speak to you all before then all the very best for the future.

May the road rise to meet you and the wind be aways at your back.

Cheers mate, I'll post my SM handles later, some of you guys are alright :thumbsup:

"some of you guys are alright" well that's not nice is it :woteva:

:canny:
Iteats

Postby Stooo » Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:50 pm

Strange night with my door being battered and me getting a bit shouty before launching out of the flat with a heavy thing. Checked all of the corridors and stairs and deadlocked the front door to the flats :ooer:

Pissed down for most of the day and this made me giggle during Christian week at the Butlins: :gigglesnshit:

Edit, someone's just turned up at the next door flat. This may be a long night.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Text » Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:22 pm

.SF. wrote:Sorry to hear that. Can I say thanks for providing a platform to indulge my puzzle thread, which amazingly stayed on page one for - what was it - two years or so? And for everyone who chipped in.

I was relatively late in joining up here. I always found it an amusing read. Have to say the people I found most entertaining were also the most **contentious**. I think most of them probably ended up getting the boot which was a shame in a way as they kept the place busy.

Of late it's turned into more of a politics place, maybe that's why there's limited interest in it now.
Anyway, thanks again and all the best to you and your admin team.

Says the guy who flounced when things got too **contentious*** for him. You fell victim to contentiousness & contentious events. You decided you couldn't stand the heat so you got out the kitchen. It's "entertaining" when it's at the expense of others but when it's directed at you, you flounce. Oh please!

Don't get me wrong i am not  criticising you for flouncing cos that decision is entirely your business. I am merely commenting on the mixed messages you are putting out there.
Text

Postby Text » Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:35 pm

Stooo wrote:Where to start?

I think that it's time to put a fork in it..

I'll still be posting up until the 1st of next month and I'd love to read your memories :smilin:

Aww it's been a blast. Thank for the memories, S. x

I will never close my own forum! I'm too attached and too addicted to it, it's my 'baby' which I created from scratch. It's a tiny, peaceful outfit and it's never been in competition or rivalry with any other site. I love it and I will never shutter it down.

Some folks on here think you don't really mean it & you're just playing with us, S. Hmmm. :ooer: :laughing:
But hey, whatever. I'm easy either way. I'll just go with the flow. Life's too short & I strive to be careferee these days.
Text

Postby Cactus Jack » Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:17 pm

Text wrote:
Stooo wrote:Where to start?

I think that it's time to put a fork in it..

I'll still be posting up until the 1st of next month and I'd love to read your memories :smilin:

Aww it's been a blast. Thank for the memories, S. x

I will never close my own forum! I'm too attached and too addicted to it, it's my 'baby' which I created from scratch. It's a tiny, peaceful outfit and it's never been in competition or rivalry with any other site. I love it and I will never shutter it down.

Some folks on here think you don't really mean it & you're just playing with us, S. Hmmm. :ooer: :laughng:
But hey, whatever. I'm easy either way. I'll just go with the flow. Life's too short & I strive to be careferee these days.

Which is your forum Text?
Cactus Jack

Postby Text » Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:54 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:

You are welcome to pop in and have a look round, if this site closes, CJ.

The url link to my site was under my avvy here for years (like rollup's) :laughing: but i decided to remove it a couple of years ago cos i did not know if the people applying to be members were authentic.

My current members are LW/centrist lads [not in any way extreme] from Newsfix, very loyal, they visit every single day, plus a couple from the old mirror mouthpiece forum.

I'm sure stooo won't mind me mentioning it, as I only mention my site about once a year on here, if that. forumotion.cannaddalink.co.uk. Someone kindly pls remove the link after CJ confirms he's seen it.
Text

Postby Stooo » Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:45 pm

Lovely today, here's a view over the valley towards Luccombe and Horner from Bossington Hall earlier:

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Cactus Jack » Sat Apr 13, 2024 12:17 pm

Text wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:

You are welcome to pop in and have a look round, if this site closes, CJ.

The url link to my site was under my avvy here for years (like rollup's) :laughing: but i decided to remove it a couple of years ago cos i did not know if the people applying to be members were authentic.

My current members are LW/centrist lads [not in any way extreme] from Newsfix, very loyal, they visit every single day, plus a couple from the old mirror mouthpiece forum.

I'm sure stooo won't mind me mentioning it, as I only mention my site about once a year on here, if that. forumotion.cannaddalink.co.uk. Someone kindly pls remove the link after CJ confirms he's seen it.

I have tried the link you've posted and get this page is not available. I think I got the same before. Is the spelling right.
Cactus Jack

Postby Stooo » Sat Apr 13, 2024 11:20 pm

All over the place today on OT today, crashed out on the sofa after a long week which is why I'm still up and wide awake at this ungodly hour :woteva:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby IamtheWalrus » Sat Apr 13, 2024 11:31 pm

Stooo wrote:
Sorry, no.

I only need to send one
IamtheWalrus

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:42 am

It didn’t take Canny long to pick the bones of the remaining posters for her little site. Poor form.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms