Hello

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Hello

Postby Stooo » Mon Nov 27, 2023 8:01 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Rockstar wrote:*backs away slowly :ooer:

Hey Rocky, somehow I'm still using the same Anker Bluetooth speaker that you recommended, the wireless charger for the Pixel works like a charm. :thumbsup:

Hey....Sorry i missed this post somehow...

I don't even remember recommending them to you... but glad it works well :hap:

Yeah, it's a small barrel shaped speaker that I use every working day and the brand confidence compelled me to choose the charger for my phone. Really good kit that doesn't cost a fortune.

First day back at work after AL and I leave the depot late because of commitments, first stop was at 11.45 and I had to start back at 15.30 to finish on time so I just took bulks, big contract and previously tried stuff, got shitloads for tomorrow :shake head: Massive collections added more time but they smelt nice so I didn't mind :twirl:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:47 pm

Day over, I had to get back to the depot for 17.15 and this was the road back through Exmoor at around 16.15:

Glorious.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Gabby » Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:57 pm

Love roads like that :wubbers: … put your foot down, open the windows….. :woo: :woo:
Gabby

Postby Stooo » Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:23 pm

Gabby wrote:Love roads like that :wubbers: … put your foot down, open the windows….. :woo: :woo:

Too many sheeps, ponies, fucking pheasants and other varmints wandering around in the road to tear the arse out of it. I just get stunned by the views :wubbers:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:29 pm

@Guests

Sorry if you have to wait a bit to have your posts approved during the evening/night.
I'm a bit busy atm with family from oversees arriving and staying for a month.
I run around like a headless chicken to get everything ready.
I will come on when time allows it in between the jobs I'm doing.
Every time I walk past my lappy, I have a look.
So please have patience.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:35 pm

Holly wrote:@Guests

Sorry if you have to wait a bit to have your posts approved during the evening/night.
So please have patience.

I hope they bring happiness and joy with them. Don't wear yourself out making it look perfect.

Postby Holly » Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:16 am

Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:@Guests

So please have patience.

I hope they bring happiness and joy with them. Don't wear yourself out making it look perfect.

I hope so too, I could do with some joy.
But anyway, I couldn't help myself, I cleaned the house from top to bottom, every nook and cranny, plus tidied up the garden so we can have BBQs in a nice setting.
Nearly finished, then I can relax.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:20 pm

Bloody cold today but a tee shirt, a polo shirt, a puffer jacket, baseball hat and shorts (natch) was enough as well as the heater in the van on nuclear, you can smell the rubber in your boots melting :yikes:

Luvverly :choc:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:52 pm

Bloody freezing today but thankfully just chores to do, I had a lie-in until 10.30 and I'm having a bimble day.

Sodded around with this bedtime mode thing on my phone, I wondered why it went black and white at midday and I didn't really give it much thought. I usually set DND before bed but this feature that came out on the update last week does it for you as well as a B&W low resolution screen and other stuff, I had apparently half-arsed the setup and set the on time for 12.00 instead of 11.59 :roll:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:52 pm

Head gasket's gone on the car but luckily I'm able to take a hire van home due to work having hired so many so that will save a few quid, I had a Transit sized Citroen tonight that has fierce brakes :yikes:

Fucking torrential rain this morning up to Cullompton and a sense of foreboding in the clouds all afternoon :doomed:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:10 pm

Stooo wrote:Head gasket's gone on the car but luckily I'm able to take a hire van home due to work having hired so many so that will save a few quid, I had a Transit sized Citroen tonight that has fierce brakes :yikes:

Fucking torrential rain this morning up to Cullompton and a sense of foreboding in the clouds all afternoon :doomed:

I stepped out into the wet gloom this morning to find my van had a flat tyre!
Luckily I had another vehicle I could use but I needed that one really.
I suspect an 80 odd year old local of putting the screw in my tyre... he's known as Mr Happy.
I'll get the bastard on camera.
I have all the gear and it's never turned on... till now.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Stooo » Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:49 pm

I had a LWB high-top transit tonight and all the way home I was wondering where to park it, coasted down the road and there was a three car space right outside :yess:

Everyone probably hates me now :twirl:

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:37 pm

An actual LWB high top Sprinter, formally a route van and now a reserve and in full regalia. A year younger than my Katie-Price and 70,000 less on the odometer :yikes:

I got it parked in the road parallel to mine and still in sight right outside of some posh Edwardian terraces, there will be tutting and emails :NAA:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:30 pm

Got the car back and drove it home, I'm going to drive it back in for the next two days and park it close to work on Monday so that I can take a van home. It should save around £100 in fuel for the month.

Damp all day and my boots are leaking :woteva:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:56 pm

Stooo wrote:An actual LWB high top Sprinter, formally a route van and now a reserve and in full regalia. A year younger than my Katie-Price and 70,000 less on the odometer :yikes:

I got it parked in the road parallel to mine and still in sight right outside of some posh Edwardian terraces, there will be tutting and emails :NAA:

What’s a Katie Price?

Is it a thing with Big Headlights?

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms