Hello

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Hello

Postby Junglejayne » Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:34 pm

dog wrote:I'll be sorry to see this site go.
Although I don't get to come and visit much these days due to my terminal cancer diagnosis I still find a comforting familiarity here.
This forum kept me highly amused during Covid times, especially from some of the more highly strung posters. :gigglesnshit:

All good things must come to an end I guess..... or in my case all awesome things :wink:

I wish you all the best for wherever this rollercoaster called life may take you.
And if Stooo changes his mind then I will continue to visit from time to time while I'm still able to.

Aw Dog, sorry to hear that. You take care xx :wubbers:
Junglejayne

Postby Stooo » Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:33 pm

Although I don't get to come and visit much these days due to my terminal cancer diagnosis I still find a comforting familiarity here.
This forum kept me highly amused during Covid times, especially from some of the more highly strung posters. :gigglesnshit:

All good things must come to an end I guess..... or in my case all awesome things :wink:

I wish you all the best for wherever this rollercoaster called life may take you.
And if Stooo changes his mind then I will continue to visit from time to time while I'm still able to.

Ah fuck.

I'll keep it on.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:46 am

Stooo wrote:

Ah fuck.

I'll keep it on.

Are you serious Stooo?
Will you keep Dogs going for a while longer?
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:54 am

You keep going girl, it ain't over till it's over, and nobody knows for sure when that will be.
Hold on to a positive attitude.
Although I don't know you, I want to sending you a big virtual hug and kisses xxx
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:11 pm

Stooo wrote:

Ah fuck.

I'll keep it on.

Good chap!
Raggamuffin

Postby Junglejayne » Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:11 pm

Holly wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Ah fuck.

I'll keep it on.

Are you serious Stooo?
Will you keep Dogs going for a while longer?

Waiting with bated breath :smilin:
Junglejayne

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:13 pm

I'm very sorry to hear about your illness dog.
Raggamuffin

Postby HobbitFeet » Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:17 pm

Does this mean I need to delete my heartfelt farewell post
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Cactus Jack » Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:35 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:Does this mean I need to delete my heartfelt farewell post

I guess we'll see at the end of the month.
Cactus Jack

Postby guest » Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:25 pm

We know there are issues so this site might go in ten days, or be mothballed, or continue for how long no-one knows. We do know that it costs to keep the site going (£14 a month when the bills were last paid + ??). So if maybe there was a donation stream or a kindly benefactor or sponsor that might help out. Of course that doesn't solve things like burn-out and admin / mods wanting to take a long vacation.

Postby Gabby » Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:34 pm

Seems that way,… obviously doesn’t update his mods first :NAA: … he’s made you look a right pair of gullible dicks for believing it, plus you saying he’s doing the right thing! :whistle:
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:39 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Ah fuck.

I'll keep it on.

Good chap!

Try posting more, not just make a comeback when you think it’s all going tits up! :thumbsup:
Gabby

Postby Toke 'n' gesture » Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:47 pm

I'm so sorry to hear that dog, life really is crap sometimes. My thoughts are with you :wubbers:
Toke 'n' gesture

Postby Toke 'n' gesture » Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:49 pm

Stooo wrote:

Ah fuck.

I'll keep it on.

That's great :twirl:

If you want some money towards the monthly costs just say, i'm happy to help out :thumbsup:
Toke 'n' gesture

Postby HobbitFeet » Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:53 pm

Gabby wrote:

Seems that way,… obviously doesn’t update his mods first :NAA: … he’s made you look a right pair of gullible dicks for believing it, plus you saying he’s doing the right thing! :whistle:

I meant every word of that post

So I guess that leaves me with things to think about
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms