Poppy Politics

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Poppy Politics

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:10 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:I didn't realise that, so apologies

it's weird I don't really read much news on the Israel/Palestine situation exept for on the BBC and I have a false memory that hamas have always been described as a terrorist group

I've never consciously noticed but if asked I would definitely say that the BBC describe them that way

I was actually shocked by the BBC news coverage last night which revolved around the sexual degradation of Israeli women at the hands of Hamas.
I had to change channel, it was too painful to listen to.
Although I’m glad the Beeb have now corrected their own behaviour towards reporting on Hamas.
The UN had a big debate about this recently too.
As much as RS tries to deny it, mass rape and truly awful things did happen to female victims of Hamas.
What they did was truly horrendous.

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:The BBC reminds us three times in each report that HAMAS is 'designated as a terrorist organisation' so I don't see what else they need to do.

Perhaps you're objection is to the BBC reporting on the Israeli attacks on non-combatants, people who are certainly not members of HAMAS - premature babies etc.

The use of the word terrorist by the BBC is real progress, they might be worrying about license fee increase being opposed.
They’re meant to be impartial, and this is progress.

The BBC say that HAMAS is designated as a terrorist organisation literally every time they mention HAMAS

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 06, 2023 3:45 pm

Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:I didn't realise that, so apologies

it's weird I don't really read much news on the Israel/Palestine situation exept for on the BBC and I have a false memory that hamas have always been described as a terrorist group

I've never consciously noticed but if asked I would definitely say that the BBC describe them that way

I was actually shocked by the BBC news coverage last night which revolved around the sexual degradation of Israeli women at the hands of Hamas.
I had to change channel, it was too painful to listen to.
Although I’m glad the Beeb have now corrected their own behaviour towards reporting on Hamas.
The UN had a big debate about this recently too.
As much as RS tries to deny it, mass rape and truly awful things did happen to female victims of Hamas.

When they're asked for evidence, they scream antisemitism. Don't fall for the propaganda.

Postby Cactus Jack » Wed Dec 06, 2023 4:29 pm

There seem to be a few people who are incapable of the dealing with the following.

Rape and murder of young women is bad - the people who do these things are bad.

Murdering innocent civilians and causing the deaths of premature babies is bad - the people who these things are bad.

Both the these things are true - at the same time.
Cactus Jack

Postby Rockstar » Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:06 pm

Guest wrote:As much as RS tries to deny it, mass rape and truly awful things did happen to female victims of Hamas.

You are the one sucked into the propaganda machine... I refuse to be a part of that.. Today is what? 6th December? And yet 7th october is still propping up with new bullshit... The Israeli Nazis want to dominate the news cycle so that the focus is removed from the murdering of the innocents in Gaza on an hourly basis in real time.

Do you even know that shaun king has published information which says that the list of dead victims published by the MSM in Israel contains only the names of TWO BABIES one of whom was a bedouin iirc. If 2 Babies had died on October 7th then how the fuck did Genocide Joe see the pictures of 40 BEHEADED BABIES? You are a sucker for believing Israeli propaganda... others aren't.

The fact that the released captives have not ONCE accused Hamas members of raping them in captivity tells me that Rape isn't a strategy used by Hamas in fighting the Nazi Occupation.

Still there should be an international investigation and the evidence should be shown to the investigators. The scales of Justice doesn't work on the premise of "TRUST ME BRO"

https://www.citizen.digital/news/un-com ... ce-n332285

Israel has already refused to provide evidence to international agencies wanting to investigate the claims.

Also, the Israeli person in charge of investigating the rape claims was caught lying by showing old photos of kurdish fighters and shoving propaganda that nova festival girls were raped and then killed.

https://twitter.com/SDGMasterglass/stat ... 2214351168

Meanwhile, look at IDF soldiers indulging themselves in Gaza.

Look at what the Former State Dept official who resigned has to say

And finally, Rape as a dehumanising sick strategy was used by the Israeli Nazis in 1948 and just look at the glee the old sick nazis show while describing the rapes..

EVERY ACCUSATION MADE BY THE ISRAELI NAZIS IS A CONFESSION.

And it goes without saying, even if every single Israeli dead civilian was raped on october 7th, I unequivocally condemn the Hamas men who did it and those who did this sort of crime will have their comeuppance in this life or after death but in no way it justifies even a single innocent dead in gaza let alone thousands and thousands.
Rockstar

Postby Stooo » Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:07 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:The BBC reminds us three times in each report that HAMAS is 'designated as a terrorist organisation' so I don't see what else they need to do.

Perhaps you're objection is to the BBC reporting on the Israeli attacks on non-combatants, people who are certainly not members of HAMAS - premature babies etc.

The use of the word terrorist by the BBC is real progress, they might be worrying about license fee increase being opposed.
They’re meant to be impartial, and this is progress.

Hamas has always been described as being a terrorist organisation by the BBC

hamas is recognised in the UK as a proscribed terrorist group

it isn't the BBC doing anything, they are just reporting the news as is and nothing has changed

They had to do similar with PIRA, BBC news has some serious guidelines that are later ignored by client journalists on subsequent 'news discussion' programs. I may start listening to Fick Nerrari on my way into work rather than the Today prog just for my blood pressure.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rockstar » Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:09 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:There seem to be a few people who are incapable of the dealing with the following.

Rape and murder of young women is bad - the people who do these things are bad.

Murdering innocent civilians and causing the deaths of premature babies is bad - the people who these things are bad.

Both the these things are true - at the same time.

+1 :thumbsup:
Rockstar

Postby Rockstar » Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:30 pm

Look at this snake...Can't even call killing babies in incubators as a war crime.. :shake head:
Rockstar

Postby Rockstar » Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:45 pm

Guest wrote:As much as RS tries to deny it, mass rape and truly awful things did happen to female victims of Hamas.

https://thegrayzone.com/2023/12/06/scan ... rications/

https://thegrayzone.com/2023/11/25/isra ... witnesses/

https://thegrayzone.com/2023/11/27/isra ... e-kibbutz/

Please research more. :thumbsup:
Rockstar

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms