Official Islamic party

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Official Islamic party

Postby LordRaven » Thu Nov 02, 2023 5:57 pm

LordRaven wrote:“Students walk out of Hillary Clinton’s class to protest Columbia ‘shaming’ pro-Palestinian demonstrators.

Walkout at foreign policy lecture was in support of students who signed a declaration blaming Israel for the October Hamas attacks”

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... -palestine

Blaming Israel for Hamas attacks, beheading women and babies, going all ISIS on civilians etc, and these privileged Wankers think Israel is to blame for slaughter of their own citizens. WTF???

Decapitation and mutilation are barbaric!

But Hamas throwing a live baby into an oven is beyond the pale, after the baby’s family were slaughtered.

What person in their right mind would support such disgusting human beings?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 02, 2023 6:18 pm

LordRaven wrote:
I didn’t know they allowed children on here :pmsl:

Weak pathetic dweeb!

Piss off! The adults are chatting :awesome:

You really believe your contributions are adult conversation? I've heard it all now!

Postby Text » Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:07 pm

Red Okktober wrote:"Let them all in" the fools cried.

You've said these exact words three times so far. :dunno: You said it twice on page 1, and the first time you addressed me directly, saying it was my lefty liberal sort who wanted to "let them all in".

I ignored you completely at first, cos I know that you are the LAZIEST person when it comes to making any effort to apply a bit of nuance in your thinking. You prefer to just make wild generalisations, zero nuance.

For the record I'd never say something as absurd as "let them all in." It's just not realistic or feasible.
I even said that those who are known to be illegal should be held in detention centres till such a time that they are expelled.
And btw I was one of the people who said that accepting Shamima Begum back in the UK, would be a bad idea, overall. I felt some pity for her but I thought it would send the wrong message to have her back.

Poor show, Red! Post your opinions as much as you wish, but pls keep me out of your nonsense. :pointlaugh:
Text

Postby Text » Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:32 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Lady Gives The Most BRILLIANT Response to "Most Muslims Are Peaceful"

It's an ancient clip, I think I've seen it a few times in previous years. This kind of showboating is how women like this make a living. It's meant to raise their profile as bloggers/influencers in a very competitive market. Even some Jewish people have said she should calm down & rein in her anti-muslim diatribes. Allegedly she manufactured a lot of bogus stories about her 'life of hardship' as a child. The muslim student was gracious & humble afterwards, she stayed classy.
Text

Postby LordRaven » Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:02 am

Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
I didn’t know they allowed children on here :pmsl:

Weak pathetic dweeb!

Piss off! The adults are chatting :awesome:

You really believe your contributions are adult conversation? I've heard it all now!

Scintillating post! Your cuntribution to this forum shows your true lack of brains.

Keep up the good work, your posts clearly demonstrate you are truly pathetic :awesome:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Holly » Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:11 pm

WTF?
This has to be a joke, or has the world now truly gone crazy?

Islamic Regime in Iran will become Chair of the U.N. Human Rights Council Social Forum.

Holly
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:20 pm

Holly wrote:WTF?
This has to be a joke, or has the world now truly gone crazy?

Islamic Regime in Iran will become Chair of the U.N. Human Rights Council Social Forum.

Excluding them altogether would be worse Holly.
At least this way some peace and love might rub off of the mental religious zealots that run that country.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:29 pm

Central London looks like another country these days.
Trafalgar Square ram packed, tube trains ram packed, etc, with people waving Palestinian flags, and other stuff that should be banned.
When spoken to, those portraying the latter says there is no truth that Hamas attacked Israel and slaughtered families.
Even stating that Israel did it. :kinell:

“ London protesters 'glorify Hamas terror attack on Israel'”

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/1 ... oday-live/

29 arrests, police injured, and they had fireworks thrown at them.

When I consider the number of Israeli men women, children and babies, slaughtered by Hamas, I’m left wondering why there hasn’t been a worldwide “George Floyd - style” condemnation of that day of pure evil.

It’s pretty disgusting, even more so when I see what is going on in London and other cities.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:51 pm

“ Met Police adviser led controversial Palestine chant in unearthed footage.

An adviser to the Metropolitan Police has been seen leading a chant of ‘from the river to the sea’ in footage recorded two years ago.

Attiq Malik is a solicitor who chairs an official advisory body for Scotland Yard, and advises the force on their response to protests over the Israel-Hamas conflict, The Telegraph has revealed.

Mr Malik was present in police operations rooms during protests last month, and has previously rallied against ‘global censorship by the Zionists’.”

https://metro.co.uk/2023/11/05/met-poli ... 75576/amp/

How embarrassing for the Police :awesome:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:44 am

Panic over, Rollup, the application didn't meet the electoral commission standards so it's not happening. All these teeth gnashed for nothing :laughing:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics ... ission/amp

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms