Official Islamic party

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Official Islamic party

Postby LordRaven » Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:49 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Bloody hell! We all saw ISIS throwing gay people off the top of tall buildings.

Those people must have a death wish, we all know that Islam has a problem with gays.

Gays get attacked in London by Muslims, I’m sure it’s no different in the US.

Shit stirring nonsense.
I'm followed by quite a few muslims on twitter X and it's very clear on my profile that i'm out gay.

Well I call bullshit.
If it's true then get a few of you together to have a meet up with a few of them see how it goes.
split the meet into a Mosque and a gay bar.
Best of luck.

I second that. Talk is cheap.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:53 am

Holly wrote:
Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:@Guest

If you're going to be abusive towards me, don't expect me to approve your post.
As a guest you don't have that privilege, not on my watch anyway.

It's ok, I'll wait until you go to sleep it off and one of the adults is around to approve guest posts. and just so you are in no doubt, fuck your lying ass for saying I aired hatred for the Jewish community.

WGAF?
Why not your name to your posts?
So you want to wait till I go to bed so you can abuse me?...OK, got it
LOL

And just so you're in no doubt, I also didn't air hate for the entire Muslim community, I just don't like the extremists, the radicals.
And since you told us that you're gay, what do you think would happen to you if those extremists get a hold of you?
I find it so ridiculous that the alphabet community are so anti Israel, when they are the only nation in that region who would allow them to be who they are.
Islam will not tolerate them.
Try to walk hand in hand with your partner through Gaza, or any other Muslim country, and see what happens...just saying.

Guest is being a cunt for the sake of it.
“We” don’t like extremists, as exemplified by this forum’s disgust and condemnation for the maniac who slaughtered all this innocents in mosque shootings in NZ etc.
It’s a typical response from wankers to try to paint us as people we most certainly are not.
It’s fucking weak, but it happens a lot on here.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:58 am

LordRaven wrote:
But Guest says Muslims have nothing against gays.

Mad twat! We all saw those evil ISIS bastards throwing gays off tall buildings.

Do you think most Muslims support ISIS?

Postby LordRaven » Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:59 am

Guest wrote:For the gay guest who is being baited, and for the benefit of the ignorant on here, it is completely normal for 2 men to walk along the street holding hands in Arab countries. It's not seen as a homosexual action.

So why is being gay outlawed and why are people killed for simply being gay in the Islamic world?

Your post is meaningless.

Eastern European/Russian men kissing each other on both cheeks was seen as a bit of an oddity in the handshake west, but it’s their culture and we accept it.

Try harder.

In fact go on a tour of Islamic Middle East with a t shirt stating “I’m gay and proud” to prove your point.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:52 am

LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:For the gay guest who is being baited, and for the benefit of the ignorant on here, it is completely normal for 2 men to walk along the street holding hands in Arab countries. It's not seen as a homosexual action.

So why is being gay outlawed and why are people killed for simply being gay in the Islamic world?

Eastern European/Russian men kissing each other on both cheeks was seen as a bit of an oddity in the handshake west, but it’s their culture and we accept it.

Try harder.

In fact go on a tour of Islamic Middle East with a t shirt stating “I’m gay and proud” to prove your point.

The majority of German people didn't support Nazi ideology or behaviour but the minority turned the course of history and millions died. Same all through history.
The minority cause massive problems for the minority.
You didn't watch the video of the woman's answer.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Red Okktober » Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:03 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Lady Gives The Most BRILLIANT Response to "Most Muslims Are Peaceful"

That lady made her point very well, I wish there were more public speakers like her around.

Apologists and woke fools have been using that line for as long as I've been on the internet. Or sometimes the other side of the equation as well 'terrorists are a minority of muslims'

You'd get atrocity after atrocity - NY, London, Madrid, Paris, wherever, then rather than discuss and face up to the fact islam is inherently steeped in violence, you'd get the same old guff about the majority of muslims being peaceful - end of conversation. That would be the default response to something like a busload of schoolchildren being blown up 'ah yes but terrorists are just a minority of muslims don't you know'

The one that used to get me into trouble on DS with bans and posts deleted, was when I responded to the evergreen classic of 'but terrorists aren't true muslims' The argument was that they were true muslims, read the koran, prayed, blah ,blah ,blah, up until the moment they committed an act of terror. But once they pulled the trigger or pressed the detonator, they miraculously were no longer muslims. So we were led to believe that all of these global acts of islamic terror, weren't actually carried out by muslims at all - how could they be when islam is the 'religion of peace'
Red Okktober

Postby Red Okktober » Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:06 pm

"Let them all in" the fools cried.
Red Okktober

Postby LordRaven » Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:29 pm

Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
But Guest says Muslims have nothing against gays.

Mad twat! We all saw those evil ISIS bastards throwing gays off tall buildings.

Do you think most Muslims support ISIS?

I didn’t know they allowed children on here :pmsl:

Weak pathetic dweeb!

Piss off! The adults are chatting :awesome:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:47 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Lady Gives The Most BRILLIANT Response to "Most Muslims Are Peaceful"

That lady made her point very well, I wish there were more public speakers like her around.

Apologists and woke fools have been using that line for as long as I've been on the internet. Or sometimes the other side of the equation as well 'terrorists are a minority of muslims'

You'd get atrocity after atrocity - NY, London, Madrid, Paris, wherever, then rather than discuss and face up to the fact islam is inherently steeped in violence, you'd get the same old guff about the majority of muslims being peaceful - end of conversation. That would be the default response to something like a busload of schoolchildren being blown up 'ah yes but terrorists are just a minority of muslims don't you know'

The one that used to get me into trouble on DS with bans and posts deleted, was when I responded to the evergreen classic of 'but terrorists aren't true muslims' The argument was that they were true muslims, read the koran, prayed, blah ,blah ,blah, up until the moment they committed an act of terror. But once they pulled the trigger or pressed the detonator, they miraculously were no longer muslims. So we were led to believe that all of these global acts of islamic terror, weren't actually carried out by muslims at all - how could they be when islam is the 'religion of peace'

Great speech! Can our apologists please argue against it.

Community policing is always perhaps a good idea, but it would be impossible given the numbers involved.

Also, the idea that the military can’t provide a solution, and the entire world should enter into dialogue is flawed.

180,000,000 radicals is way too high a number to appease with chatting.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:48 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Try harder.

The majority of German people didn't support Nazi ideology or behaviour but the minority turned the course of history and millions died. Same all through history.
The minority cause massive problems for the minority.
You didn't watch the video of the woman's answer.

I did. She’s brought up some very good points.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:50 pm

Red Okktober wrote:"Let them all in" the fools cried.

Modi is the opposite.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Holly » Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:00 pm

Toke 'n' gesture wrote:
Holly wrote:And then there's this drunken weirdo called Phil, my regular online stalker for the last 12 years, who loves to call me a Nazi and Eva etc...because I'm Austrian, yet I seem to be one of the few people who stands with Israel, who wouldn't want to see a repeat of 1938.
Go figure :off head:

Can you not report that weirdo stalker to the police Holly? He sounds like a nutter.

I've stopped wearing my Star of David btw, so has my mum, she's really worried and that's why i took mine off, to stop her worrying about me. Mine was given to me by my grandmother as a baby, so you can imagine how gutted i am.

If I'd live in England, I would probably try do something about it, since he's quite creepy, maybe even dangerous, but I'm in NZ, so he is no threat to me.
I just keep deleting his mad rambling.

Anyway, it's sad that you had to stop wearing your Star of David.
It's really shameful what's happening.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:08 pm

Holly wrote:
Toke 'n' gesture wrote:
Holly wrote:And then there's this drunken weirdo called Phil, my regular online stalker for the last 12 years, who loves to call me a Nazi and Eva etc...because I'm Austrian, yet I seem to be one of the few people who stands with Israel, who wouldn't want to see a repeat of 1938.
Go figure :off head:

Can you not report that weirdo stalker to the police Holly? He sounds like a nutter.

I've stopped wearing my Star of David btw, so has my mum, she's really worried and that's why i took mine off, to stop her worrying about me. Mine was given to me by my grandmother as a baby, so you can imagine how gutted i am.

If I'd live in England, I would probably try do something about it, since he's quite creepy, maybe even dangerous, but I'm in NZ, so he is no threat to me.
I just keep deleting his mad rambling.

Anyway, it's sad that you had to stop wearing your Star of David.
It's really shameful what's happening.

I'm ashamed of many of my fellow Londoner's for their actions these days.

Didn’t they take note of what Hamas did to women and children?

Fucking animals!

Hamas want Israel to slaughter Palestinians, whom they ensure have no rights and use them as human shields, so they can use photos and videos for their sick PR war.

The unthinking idiots supporting Hamas don’t know what they’re doing.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:56 pm

“Students walk out of Hillary Clinton’s class to protest Columbia ‘shaming’ pro-Palestinian demonstrators.

Walkout at foreign policy lecture was in support of students who signed a declaration blaming Israel for the October Hamas attacks”

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... -palestine

Blaming Israel for Hamas attacks, beheading women and babies, going all ISIS on civilians etc, and these privileged Wankers think Israel is to blame for slaughter of their own citizens. WTF???
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 02, 2023 4:03 pm

LordRaven wrote:“Students walk out of Hillary Clinton’s class to protest Columbia ‘shaming’ pro-Palestinian demonstrators.

Walkout at foreign policy lecture was in support of students who signed a declaration blaming Israel for the October Hamas attacks”

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... -palestine

Blaming Israel for Hamas attacks, beheading women and babies, going all ISIS on civilians etc, and these privileged Wankers think Israel is to blame for slaughter of their own citizens. WTF???

You're not very bright about international relations. Another useful idiot.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms