Official Islamic party

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Official Islamic party

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:42 am

Holly wrote:
Guest wrote:Surely it's a mistake to imagine something then treat what you're imagining as reality and go on to use that as an argument.

Ah OK, so what exactly do you consider to be imagined about what I said??
That's of course assuming you were addressing me.

It's mostly speculation.

Postby Holly » Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:46 am

‘I have never been so terrified’: Star of David graffitied on Berlin homes in echo of Nazi persecution
The Star of David has been graffitied on homes in Berlin, amid concerns anti-semitism is on the rise in Europe since the Hamas massacre in Israel.
The vandalism echoes the persecution of Jewish people in the 1930s, when Nazis marked the doors of Jewish businesses to deter Germans from using them.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 30330.html

'I am French and Jewish and I am afraid': dozens of Jewish homes, businesses defaced in Paris
Total of 78 Star of David graffiti sprayed in Paris streets; French police shoot, seriously injure woman shouting ‘Allahu Akbar’ and making threats on suburban rail in French capital.
Jewish homes and a Jewish-owned financial institution were defaced with Star of David graffiti in the 14th arrondissement of Paris overnight Tuesday in an incident echoing the antisemitism seen in Nazi Germany during the mid-20th century and as Jews are increasingly targeted worldwide amid Israel's war against Hamas.

https://www.ynetnews.com/article/rke48cam6

WTF is wrong with these people?
Everyone agreeing with this evil, is evil themself.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:53 am

And then there's this drunken weirdo called Phil, my regular online stalker for the last 12 years, who loves to call me a Nazi and Eva etc...because I'm Austrian, yet I seem to be one of the few people who stands with Israel, who wouldn't want to see a repeat of 1938.
Go figure :off head:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Toke 'n' gesture » Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:16 pm

Holly wrote:And then there's this drunken weirdo called Phil, my regular online stalker for the last 12 years, who loves to call me a Nazi and Eva etc...because I'm Austrian, yet I seem to be one of the few people who stands with Israel, who wouldn't want to see a repeat of 1938.

Can you not report that weirdo stalker to the police Holly? He sounds like a nutter.

I've stopped wearing my Star of David btw, so has my mum, she's really worried and that's why i took mine off, to stop her worrying about me. Mine was given to me by my grandmother as a baby, so you can imagine how gutted i am.
Toke 'n' gesture

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:47 pm

Toke 'n' gesture wrote:
Holly wrote:And then there's this drunken weirdo called Phil, my regular online stalker for the last 12 years, who loves to call me a Nazi and Eva etc...because I'm Austrian, yet I seem to be one of the few people who stands with Israel, who wouldn't want to see a repeat of 1938.

Can you not report that weirdo stalker to the police Holly? He sounds like a nutter.

I've stopped wearing my Star of David btw, so has my mum, she's really worried and that's why i took mine off, to stop her worrying about me. Mine was given to me by my grandmother as a baby, so you can imagine how gutted i am.

:wubbers: :wubbers:

Grow a pair and stand up for who you are.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:11 pm

Toke 'n' gesture wrote:

It's the sensible thing Toke sad as it may be.
The world is going backwards rapidly but fuck nuts like Stoo will probably belittle you and your family for being afraid to wear those stars now.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:21 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Toke 'n' gesture wrote:

The world is going backwards rapidly but fuck nuts like Stoo will probably belittle you and your family for being afraid to wear those stars now.

Fuck you, rolly. There is genocide being committed in Gaza. Palestinians in the West Bank are being targeted. Jews around the world are living in fear. You sit there and try to score cheap internet points against the man who gives you the platform to post your hatred of Muslims but calls you out on your bullshit.

Postby LordRaven » Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:40 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:Should we be a bit concerned about this lot as well? They've had their own political party for over ten years.

I think most people already are.

Bunch of troublemaking twats!
They killed Jo Cox imo, their videos are truly pathetic.
They’re not up there with the IslamoJihadiNazis on the numbers of innocents murdered - yet!
Unleashed, they could prove just as evil though.
I just hope all of these extremists are getting monitored.

I came across a news story recently with some nutter attacking a Muslim lady wearing a hijab with a concrete block.
All she was doing was waiting at a Bus Stop.
What a Cunt!
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Toke 'n' gesture wrote:

Fuck you, rolly. There is genocide being committed in Gaza. Palestinians in the West Bank are being targeted. Jews around the world are living in fear. You sit there and try to score cheap internet points against the man who gives you the platform to post your hatred of Muslims but calls you out on your bullshit.

What contribution are you making to the downfall of the Zionists or are you to busy crying on here?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Toke 'n' gesture » Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:47 pm

Guest wrote:
Toke 'n' gesture wrote:

:wubbers: :wubbers:

Grow a pair and stand up for who you are.

I took it off for my mum's sake Guest, i don't want her worrying about me 24hrs a day.

And i have a fully grown pair tyvm :snooty:
Toke 'n' gesture

Postby Toke 'n' gesture » Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:49 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Toke 'n' gesture wrote:

I figured, right now, it's definitely the right thing to do, if only to put my mum's mind to rest.
Toke 'n' gesture

Re: Conflict in Israel and Gaza

Postby LordRaven » Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:49 pm

Holly wrote:Oh FFS
Seriously, isn't this getting crazier by the day?
Sorry, but this guy is showing facts.

He’s right when he says they get useful idiots, who pretend there isn’t a problem with radical Islam, supporting them.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:49 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Toke 'n' gesture wrote:

What contribution are you making to the downfall of the Zionists or are you to busy crying on here?

Really, fuck you. Scum like you are fanning the flames.

Postby LordRaven » Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:52 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Text wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
The Labour party is currently tearing itself apart over Israel and Hamas.
The Reform lot have already shaken the Labour party up and it now looks like they will split the Labour vote.
I don't understand how you think Starmer has anything up his sleeve to thwart anyone!
Other than the Tories maybe.
The current troubles in the middle east are currently having massive global effects on politics across the world.
The reform lot are going to have a bonanza from all of this chaos.

Oh well who knows? :dunno:
I was basing my opinions on the fact that the big mainstream parties have never allowed far right ones like Reform, (or far left ones) from making significant inroads into national politics - thus far.

BTW I don't think future UK generations will ever be under the thumb of sharia law. Cos surely the descendants of the millenials, genZ, gen A, etc will value their freedoms too much to allow it!!

What future generations are far MORE likely at risk of, IMO, is an empty nihilistic life devoid of all meaning, (thanks to AI, primarily.)
Work ethic? forget it! Even now, some youngsters think the only worthwhile way to earn a living is via Only fans, tiktok, tv reality shows & the lifestyle of youtube influencers, .... and some of the boys have the likes of Andrew Tate as a role model. Nihilism all around, I feel so sorry for them.

Take a look around Europe especially France and Germany right now the public are demanding solutions to what they are now waking up to and that's an invasion of foreign cultures and foreign demands.
The right are offering those solutions whilst the left wring their hands.
Hamas woke the western people up to the reality of Islam having had a Trojan horse enabled by the left.
Our entire way of life is under threat from millions of young Muslim men of fighting age who arrived without the aged without women without children to do what exactly?
Like the preacher in the Bradford mosque says Islam has a mission and that mission is to destroy the west and convert everyone to Islam.
I would imagine it's going to get very bloody.

Will Bradford vote in an MP from the Islamic party? Where else? The people have had enough of this shit.
I'm afraid the writing seems to be on the wall and I think the madness the violence and the chaos will start a lot sooner than Red imagines.
This about gen Z is nonsense they will be like generations before them in these kinds of times ... no fucking choice! They do or they die... completely expendable.

Germany, Poland, many European countries in fact seem to be polarising and neo Nazis are on the rise.
It’s a worry, anyone who says it’s not, and refuse to recognise why are just playing ostrich.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:54 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:Bitain First do not represent me and my stance is the norm, normal British people do not and never will support them or any attempt they make to legitimise their ideology

why would it be any different for an extreme Islamic political group - they do not and will not have the support of everyday Muslims

trying to make us believe otherwise is just an attempt to stir up hatred against your everyday ordinary Muslim and is simply despicable

I agree. All Muslims I know are westernised, and don’t want any of freedoms eroded by religious nutters.
LordRaven
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms