Official Islamic party

A right load of bollocks...

Official Islamic party

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:27 am

In the uk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From the comments box... Funny how French Protestants, Roman Catholics, Orthodox and Jews have lived in the UK and have never felt they needed a party to ‘have a voice’.
The Reform UK party will make a killing from this!
Rolluplostinspace

Re: Official Islamic party

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:29 am

Come back Major Starbold all is forgiven!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Holly » Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:36 am

@Guest, please try again, deleted your post by mistake, sorry.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:39 am

Rollup, don't you think this should be in the UK news sub forum?
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:39 am

Holly wrote:Rollup, don't you think this should be in the UK news sub forum?

You're in charge I just thought the MSM being quiet on this it was worth putting it where more people would see it.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Holly » Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:45 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Holly wrote:Rollup, don't you think this should be in the UK news sub forum?

You're in charge I just thought the MSM being quiet on this it was worth putting it where more people would see it.

Yes we can leave it here and see how it goes.
It's true though, nothing on the regular nightly news.
Also interesting that suddenly we hear very little if anything at all about the Ukraine war.
Here in NZ anyway.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Red Okktober » Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:59 am

I remember talking about this some 10 years ago, that aside from all the terrorism and social unrest, Islam will get a foothold here by legal means, and then we'd all better watch out, including the woke idiots who claimed it was 'racist' to be concerned about the growth of islam in the west.

It's simple maths really - immigration and large families, plus all the westerners who convert to it, means the muslim population is on a steady increase. It will take a while before the numbers are significant enough to cause major ripples in the political arena, but that is the direction in which things are heading. According to the 2021 Census, there are just under 4 million muslims in the UK, or 6.5% of the population. By 2050, it is predicted that there will be 13 million muslims.

The thing is though, that unlike the current political situation whereby the vote is split between the big parties, the islamic party will get blanket votes from the muslim population. The turn out amongst muslims (plus the woke vote from some non-muslims) will be at a percentage never seen before on election day, ie the party will be punching seriously above it's weight. It could quite possibly become some kind of unwritten part of sharia law that makes it compulsory for UK muslims to vote.

It will probably start with the odd muslim getting elected in areas with a high muslim population, then it will begin to snowball. Thank fuck I'll be dead before things start getting serious
Red Okktober

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:29 pm

Bradford Islamist Preacher’s TERRIFYING Speech

Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:26 pm

You really like that Islamophobic prick, who talks a load of ignorant shit rolly.

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:35 pm

Red Okktober wrote:I remember talking about this some 10 years ago, that aside from all the terrorism and social unrest, Islam will get a foothold here by legal means, and then we'd all better watch out, including the woke idiots who claimed it was 'racist' to be concerned about the growth of islam in the west.

It's simple maths really - immigration and large families, plus all the westerners who convert to it, means the muslim population is on a steady increase. It will take a while before the numbers are significant enough to cause major ripples in the political arena, but that is the direction in which things are heading. According to the 2021 Census, there are just under 4 million muslims in the UK, or 6.5% of the population. By 2050, it is predicted that there will be 13 million muslims.

The thing is though, that unlike the current political situation whereby the vote is split between the big parties, the islamic party will get blanket votes from the muslim population. The turn out amongst muslims (plus the woke vote from some non-muslims) will be at a percentage never seen before on election day, ie the party will be punching seriously above it's weight. It could quite possibly become some kind of unwritten part of sharia law that makes it compulsory for UK muslims to vote.

It will probably start with the odd muslim getting elected in areas with a high muslim population, then it will begin to snowball. Thank fuck I'll be dead before things start getting serious

It makes me wonder why people flee a society where females have no choice. Come to a democracy. And choose to vote for a society where females have no voice.

Postby Text » Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:41 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote: Oficial Islamic party. .....In the uk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When I read your post, I thought "Why the hell is an Islamic political party allowed in the UK? :dunno: I mean, I very much doubt that a Christian party would be allowed in any Moslem country." I then went & googled it and I discovered - to my great surprise- that Islamic political 'parties' have been around for decades, so nowt new. They never got any success and I don't think they will, in future. It comes to down to it, I think legislation will be created to put a stop to it.
I think special lobby groups, support groups & charities for Muslims are fine - cos other religions have them too. But political parties?? No!! :ooer:

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Come back Major Starbold all is forgiven!
Starbold did not just hate Muslims, he despised every group that wasn't an identical copy of him. He hated all people of colour, and he particularly detested gay people -he called the LGBTQ+ community every dirty name under the sun. Maybe he's poorly...... or maybe he's quite wisely decided that (as someone in the 9th decade of his life) he's better off spending his precious elderly years with close family rather than conducting juvenile antics on forums.

Rolluplostinspace wrote:The Reform UK party will make a killing from this!
I'm sure that are many groups with big agendas of their own, who are desperate to make maximum political capital out of the recent tragedies & horrors in the ME. But Starmer knows this, he will step up to the plate, he will ensure that cynical opportunists gain no political advantage out of this tragedy. Ideologically Starmer has far more in common with the current conservatives than he ever had with the labour leaders of old.
Text

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:01 pm

Text wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote: Oficial Islamic party. .....In the uk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When I read your post, I thought "Why the hell is an Islamic political party allowed in the UK? :dunno: I mean, I very much doubt that a Christian party would be allowed in any Moslem country." I then went & googled it and I discovered - to my great surprise- that Islamic political 'parties' have been around for decades, so nowt new. They never got any success and I don't think they will, in future. It comes to down to it, I think legislation will be created to put a stop to it.
I think special lobby groups, support groups & charities for Muslims are fine - cos other religions have them too. But political parties?? No!! :ooer:

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Come back Major Starbold all is forgiven!
Starbold did not just hate Muslims, he despised every group that wasn't an identical copy of him. He hated all people of colour, and he particularly detested gay people -he called the LGBTQ+ community every dirty name under the sun. Maybe he's poorly...... or maybe he's quite wisely decided that (as someone in the 9th decade of his life) he's better off spending his precious elderly years with close family rather than conducting juvenile antics on forums.

Rolluplostinspace wrote:The Reform UK party will make a killing from this!
I'm sure that are many groups with big agendas of their own, who are desperate to make maximum political capital out of the recent tragedies & horrors in the ME. But Starmer knows this, he will step up to the plate, he will ensure that cynical opportunists gain no political advantage out of this tragedy. Ideologically Starmer has far more in common with the current conservatives than he ever had with the labour leaders of old.

The Labour party is currently tearing itself apart over Israel and Hamas.
The Reform lot have already shaken the Labour party up and it now looks like they will split the Labour vote.
I don't understand how you think Starmer has anything up his sleeve to thwart anyone!
Other than the Tories maybe.
The current troubles in the middle east are currently having massive global effects on politics across the world.
The reform lot are going to have a bonanza from all of this chaos.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Text » Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:04 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
The Labour party is currently tearing itself apart over Israel and Hamas.
The Reform lot have already shaken the Labour party up and it now looks like they will split the Labour vote.
I don't understand how you think Starmer has anything up his sleeve to thwart anyone!
Other than the Tories maybe.
The current troubles in the middle east are currently having massive global effects on politics across the world.
The reform lot are going to have a bonanza from all of this chaos.

Oh well who knows? :dunno:
I was basing my opinions on the fact that the big mainstream parties have never allowed far right ones like Reform, (or far left ones) from making significant inroads into national politics - thus far.

BTW I don't think future UK generations will ever be under the thumb of sharia law. Cos surely the descendants of the millenials, genZ, gen A, etc will value their freedoms too much to allow it!!

What future generations are far MORE likely at risk of, IMO, is an empty nihilistic life devoid of all meaning, (thanks to AI, primarily.)
Work ethic? forget it! Even now, some youngsters think the only worthwhile way to earn a living is via Only fans, tiktok, tv reality shows & the lifestyle of youtube influencers, .... and some of the boys have the likes of Andrew Tate as a role model. Nihilism all around, I feel so sorry for them.
Text

Postby Red Okktober » Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:36 pm

Text wrote:
BTW I don't think future UK generations will ever be under the thumb of sharia law. Cos surely the descendants of the millenials, genZ, gen A, etc will value their freedoms too much to allow it!!

That horse has already bolted - it's a bit late in the day to start talking about valuing freedoms. The situation is irreversible. It's a question of when not if. Of course, that 'when' is not imminent. Could be 50 years, 100 years, or more, but make no mistake, it's coming.

The black flag of islam will be flying outside Downing Street one day, that is if Downing street hasn't already been blown to smithereens by then.

It was your lot who enabled it btw. All that 'let them all in' 'they're desperate' nonsense will come back and bite future generations on the arse.
Red Okktober

Postby Red Okktober » Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:40 pm

Guest wrote:
It makes me wonder why people flee a society where females have no choice. Come to a democracy. And choose to vote for a society where females have no voice.

It's rinse and repeat.

History has shown that every country where islam has been allowed to flourish ends up turning to shit, and people end up 'fleeing' from it.

'Let them all in' they cried
Red Okktober

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms