Gone (from the forum) but not forgotten

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Gone (from the forum) but not forgotten

Postby LordRaven » Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:44 am

Seouenaca wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Seouenaca wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:
Thats the one I am thinking of , Starbold was another boasting about his life style, he used to go out Poaching and if the Police stopped him he would give them a pheasant or rabbit . He was always finding Barns with hidden treasures in them :gigglesnshit:

Lucien De Ville's the man you're after, with his many-roomed mansion and his Rolls Royce (might be a Bentley) that he'd drive about Sevenoaks in. Oh yeah, and his prodigy young son the "Little Prince".
Some boy, Lucien. :laughing:

Luciandrove Range Rovers. Starbold offered me out once :mrgreen:

Ah. that's right. it was Range Rovers. I think though that he had a Roller in one of his many personas on DS, but it's a tew years since he was last there, so I could easily be mistaken. :dunno:
Lucian :thumbsup: was a great wum right enough. Funny as fuck how he got folk going with his tales of living so pleasantly in his life of luxury, then after being criticised for boasting and being so self-centred, he'd lose the plot, call everyone jealous bullying bastards and end up being banned. :monkey:

Starbold wanted to fight you :yikes: Isn't he really old, like in expecting a telegram from the king type old?
He puts me in mind of this boy, for some reason

No shotguns? It can’t be him.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Jason » Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:15 pm

Seouenaca wrote:Ah. that's right. it was Range Rovers. I think though that he had a Roller in one of his many personas on DS, but it's a tew years since he was last there, so I could easily be mistaken. :dunno:

It's no small coincidence that Lucien disappeared around the same time Tanya appeared.
Jason

Postby Bella xxx » Sat Nov 04, 2023 11:01 pm

Hi, I am still here bust my log in details. I lost my husband last year to Pancreatic cancer so have not really felt up to posting etc . Hope you are all well. xx
I do know Truthy is Ok, he used to talk to my late OH re politics etc
Bella xxx

Postby LordRaven » Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:46 pm

Bella xxx wrote:Hi, I am still here bust my log in details. I lost my husband last year to Pancreatic cancer so have not really felt up to posting etc . Hope you are all well. xx

I’m sorry to hear that, condolences.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:07 am

Bella xxx wrote:Hi, I am still here bust my log in details. I lost my husband last year to Pancreatic cancer so have not really felt up to posting etc . Hope you are all well. xx

Hello Bella. It's been a long time since I posted here, but I saw your post and I wanted to say how sorry I am about your husband. I hope you're doing OK under the circumstances. xxx
Raggamuffin

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:35 am

I'm sorry for your loss Bella, you're such a lovely lady xxx

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:40 am

Raggamuffin wrote:

Hello Bella. It's been a long time since I posted here, but I saw your post and I wanted to say how sorry I am about your husband. I hope you're doing OK under the circumstances. xxx

I hope life is treating you kindly Ragga, you're missed by many xxx

Postby Holly » Wed Nov 08, 2023 11:03 am

Guest wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Hmmm, you obviously know Bella and Ragamuffin, which means you've been a member back in the day, which once again makes me wonder why you wouldn't log in.
I think I know exactly who you are now, but since you have the right to stay anonymous, I won't say.
Weird though.

Happy posting and shit stirring :thumbsup:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed Nov 08, 2023 11:10 am

Guest wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Hello to you too guest. I don't know who you are, but thank you. :mrgreen:

Hello Holly and everyone else!
Raggamuffin

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 08, 2023 11:11 am

Holly wrote:
Guest wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Hmmm, you obviously know Bella and Ragamuffin, which means you've been a member back in the day, which once again makes me wonder why you wouldn't log in.
I think I know exactly who you are now, but since you have the right to stay anonymous, I won't say.
Weird though.

That’ll do.

Postby Holly » Wed Nov 08, 2023 11:35 am

Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:
Guest wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Weird though.

That’ll do.
\

:thumbsup:

Who ever you are.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Wed Nov 08, 2023 11:38 am

Raggamuffin wrote:

Hi Ragga, it's lovely to see you again, I and this forum missed you :Hiya:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Nov 08, 2023 11:43 am

Old army guy can't remember his name now.
Spoke like he'd read to many Boys Own comics in the 50's... I say old bean.
Lost the plot when he moved into a home for old soldiers and ended up living on benefits.
Someone might have a picture of him
somewhere in his crip clean uniform in younger days but I'm afraid it'll be a case of
another dead soldier looks out from the frame
No one remembers his wars
no one remembers his name.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Gabby » Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:21 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Guest wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Hey Rags :Hiya: … hope life’s treating you well :thumbsup: … if so, get yer arse back here posting!! :mrgreen:
Gabby

Postby Stooo » Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:49 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

Wotcha Rags :Hiya:
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms